Fire Hue now!
-
I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.
At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight.
I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.
At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight.
Unless all hell breaks loose, he'll make it to the end of the season.
I just can't see any way he's brought back. I still think a condition of Dorsey coming aboard was that Hue got a third season, just to show the NFL that the Browns would do that. This really is Dorsey's first year, and considering how few picks from the previous drafts are contributing, he knows the team is still in the rebuilding stage, so why not let Hue take the arrows of another losing season? Then fire him, and start next year fresh with Dorsey's guy.
-
I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.
At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight.
Unless all hell breaks loose, he'll make it to the end of the season.
I just can't see any way he's brought back. I still think a condition of Dorsey coming aboard was that Hue got a third season, just to show the NFL that the Browns would do that. This really is Dorsey's first year, and considering how few picks from the previous drafts are contributing, he knows the team is still in the rebuilding stage, so why not let Hue take the arrows of another losing season? Then fire him, and start next year fresh with Dorsey's guy.
Unless all hell breaks loose, he'll make it to the end of the season.
I just can't see any way he's brought back. I still think a condition of Dorsey coming aboard was that Hue got a third season, just to show the NFL that the Browns would do that. This really is Dorsey's first year, and considering how few picks from the previous drafts are contributing, he knows the team is still in the rebuilding stage, so why not let Hue take the arrows of another losing season? Then fire him, and start next year fresh with Dorsey's guy.
Sounds good to me, and yea, I totally get it.... If they fire Huey tonight, it's just an interim dude that's gonna fill in for the rest of the season which does nothing, so they might as well just ride this charade out to it's inevitable end on whatever day Black Monday is.
-
Browns can't even close the deal on a 5 dollar Tijuana street hooker.
-
Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!
-
oh man. love digging into the CFL special teams pool for our immediate interim HC. The guys in the locjeroom will rally around that for sure....?
-
Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!
Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!
Every week it's something Nickers.This week, dumb penalties. Hey, they played their guts out.
-
-
What does hue have on haslem? Some gas rebate scandals or something? Fire his constapated lookibf butt.
-
Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!
Every week it's something Nickers.This week, dumb penalties. Hey, they played their guts out.
-
Flugals.. I love ya Man.. But , you can't defend this POS HC anymore... Holding on to him isn't doing this team any good... This idiot coddles and babies players and is more concerned about being their buddy. It reminds me of Cleveland State when Kevin Mackey was smoking crack with his own players... Hue has 0 discipline... It's to the point it does not matter if it is now.. Or the end of the season.. Do you honestly believe they will win in $hittsburgh next week?.. I think not.. It doesn't matter.,.. Get rid of Hue before he does anymore damage than he already has been done.. I'm done with the excuses.. Because that is all they are.. 6 penalties for first downs is sacreligeous in my book... He can go strait to hell!
Every week it's something Nickers.This week, dumb penalties. Hey, they played their guts out.
-
Players can do everything to win games. Coaches can lose them.
-
Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired. But he wasn't black of course.
-
Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!
3-35-1
Fire Hue now!
Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.
Fire Hue now!
Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!
3-35-1
Fire Hue now!
Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.
Fire Hue now!
Do you realize what hue has done? I would say he’s done a great job, they gutted the team when he got there and said go win, yeah right especially in the afc north. And as for last year I don’t know about you but I feel it was a tank job leaving him in. And how has he had at qb other than back ups and degenerates. Hoyer started to win they shipped him off. The man finally has the guy and there figuring out how to win now. Anything over 6 wins is a win and if they split in the division that’s just topping.
-
Racist!!!! Must be a republican. Burn him at the stake!!!!!
-
??
-
Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired. But he wasn't black of course.
Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired. But he wasn't black of course.
mangini quit
-
-
Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired. But he wasn't black of course.
Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired. But he wasn't black of course.
Oh geez
-
Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired. But he wasn't black of course.
Oh geez
Oh geez
He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
