Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

    3-35-1

    Fire Hue now!

    Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

    Fire Hue now!

    B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @huewatch2018 said:

    Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

    3-35-1

    Fire Hue now!

    Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

    Fire Hue now!

    Do you realize what hue has done? I would say he’s done a great job, they gutted the team when he got there and said go win, yeah right especially in the afc north.  And as for last year I don’t know about you but I feel it was a tank job leaving him in.  And how has he had at qb other than back ups and degenerates.  Hoyer started to win they shipped him off.  The man finally has the guy and there figuring out how to win now.  Anything over 6 wins is a win and if they split in the division that’s just topping.  

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Racist!!!! Must be a republican. Burn him at the stake!!!!!

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #55

    ??

  • Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    mangini quit

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #57

    This is pretty funny....

    A40131CC-C3FA-46C3-805D-625DF81816AE.jpeg

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Hue is all talk and no action... Hes a loser!

  • Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    Oh geez

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    Oh geez

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh geez

    He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #61

    And this thread has gone from bad to worse. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh geez

    He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @nickers said:

    He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

    Oh geez

    Before this goes further and someone says something real dumb, I'd suggest going to the political board.

    That way, when you post something really dumb, no one will even notice it within the sea of Sheet that is that board. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    mangini quit

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #63
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #64

    Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

  • Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not only was Mangini is shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    I hated Mangina..  He alienated everyone on the team...

  • Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #67

    I guess the world needed another "deja vu'... fire Hue" thread...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #68

    I guess the world needed another "deja vu'... fire Hue" thread...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @stillmotion said:

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

  • @stillmotion said:

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @dutch-oven said:

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

  • Hue is all talk and no action... Hes a loser!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @nickers said:

    Hue is all talk and no action... Hes a loser!

    Exactly correct. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @stillmotion said:

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    Hey, you don't have to convince me! ?

    This conversation is like two people arguing about what type of cancer they would want to be afflicted with.