Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    Oh geez

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh geez

    He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

  • And this thread has gone from bad to worse. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh geez

    He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

    @nickers said:

    He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

    Oh geez

    Before this goes further and someone says something real dumb, I'd suggest going to the political board.

    That way, when you post something really dumb, no one will even notice it within the sea of Sheet that is that board. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mangini did a hell of a lot better and was fired.  But he wasn't black of course.

    mangini quit

  • Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

  • Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not only was Mangini is shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    I hated Mangina..  He alienated everyone on the team...

  • Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

  • I guess the world needed another "deja vu'... fire Hue" thread...

  • I guess the world needed another "deja vu'... fire Hue" thread...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

    @stillmotion said:

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

  • @stillmotion said:

    Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

  • Hue is all talk and no action... Hes a loser!

    @nickers said:

    Hue is all talk and no action... Hes a loser!

    Exactly correct. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    @stillmotion said:

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    Hey, you don't have to convince me! ?

    This conversation is like two people arguing about what type of cancer they would want to be afflicted with. 

  • ^ literal lol 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Totally different situations. 

    Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

    I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    @stillmotion said:

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac. 

    I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him. 

    All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too. 

  • Has Hue been fired yet?  < fingers crossed >       ( and I didn't even see today's game )

  • @stillmotion said:

    Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

    I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

    He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

    Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac. 

    I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him. 

    All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too. 

    @hx214 said:

    Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac. 

    I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him. 

     All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too. 

    Seems to be a power struggle between Haley and Williams and Hue. That's obvious, from his "im head coach" speech during hard knocks. Perhaps Haley and Williams don't like being coffee fetchers. Maybe Hue is already influencing the Offense and Haley doesn't have enough power. We don't know. One thing I know for certain is all of the together are dysfunctional, from the top down to Amos with ST.

  • Has Hue been fired yet?  < fingers crossed >       ( and I didn't even see today's game )

    @orion said:

    Has Hue been fired yet?  < fingers crossed >       ( and I didn't even see today's game )

    I'm picking Monday as Hue's firing day.  Waiting until the Bye will mean the season is already over for us.  If Haslam wanted Haley or Williams as HC, then now would be the time to try and salvage the season.  (hopeless as that might be)

  • This is the youngest team. Penalties and mistakes and injuries have plagued this team all year long. Not Hue’s fault. 

    Playcalling was good after halftime but it’s never good when the score is tied and that is a problem

  • #BrownsCLEBrowns18.png For anyone that needs an update on the media war that's about start here it is. Mary K for Dee Haslam Peter King for Jimmy Haslam Mike Silver for Hue Jackson Aditi Kinkhabwala for Todd Haley Some at the NFL Network for John Dorsey