Fire Hue now!
-
Not only was Mangini a shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat.
Mangini was light years better than Hue though.
Mangini was light years better than Hue though.
Totally different situations.
Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns.
I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019.
-
Mangini was light years better than Hue though.
Totally different situations.
Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns.
I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019.
Totally different situations.
Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns.
I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019.
Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.
I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?
He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.
-
-
Totally different situations.
Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns.
I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019.
Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.
I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?
He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.
Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.
I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?
He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.
Hey, you don't have to convince me! ?
This conversation is like two people arguing about what type of cancer they would want to be afflicted with.
-
Totally different situations.
Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns.
I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019.
Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.
I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?
He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.
Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.
I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?
He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.
Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac.
I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him.
All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too.
-
Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.
I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?
He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.
Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac.
I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him.
All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too.
Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac.
I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him.
All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too.
Seems to be a power struggle between Haley and Williams and Hue. That's obvious, from his "im head coach" speech during hard knocks. Perhaps Haley and Williams don't like being coffee fetchers. Maybe Hue is already influencing the Offense and Haley doesn't have enough power. We don't know. One thing I know for certain is all of the together are dysfunctional, from the top down to Amos with ST.
-
Has Hue been fired yet? < fingers crossed > ( and I didn't even see today's game )
I'm picking Monday as Hue's firing day. Waiting until the Bye will mean the season is already over for us. If Haslam wanted Haley or Williams as HC, then now would be the time to try and salvage the season. (hopeless as that might be)
-
This is the youngest team. Penalties and mistakes and injuries have plagued this team all year long. Not Hue’s fault.
Playcalling was good after halftime but it’s never good when the score is tied and that is a problem
-
#Browns
For anyone that needs an update on the media war that's about start here it is. Mary K for Dee Haslam Peter King for Jimmy Haslam Mike Silver for Hue Jackson Aditi Kinkhabwala for Todd Haley Some at the NFL Network for John Dorsey
-
#Browns
For anyone that needs an update on the media war that's about start here it is. Mary K for Dee Haslam Peter King for Jimmy Haslam Mike Silver for Hue Jackson Aditi Kinkhabwala for Todd Haley Some at the NFL Network for John Dorsey
#Browns
For anyone that needs an update on the media war that's about start here it is. Mary K for Dee Haslam Peter King for Jimmy Haslam Mike Silver for Hue Jackson Aditi Kinkhabwala for Todd Haley Some at the NFL Network for John Dorsey
I'm on team Dorsey
-
-
Many rumors coming to light, Hue Jackson is gonna be fired tomorrow. Nothing official yet but good chance it happens
-
Many rumors coming to light, Hue Jackson is gonna be fired tomorrow. Nothing official yet but good chance it happens
Many rumors coming to light, Hue Jackson is gonna be fired tomorrow. Nothing official yet but good chance it happens

-
This is the youngest team. Penalties and mistakes and injuries have plagued this team all year long. Not Hue’s fault.
Playcalling was good after halftime but it’s never good when the score is tied and that is a problem
This is the youngest team. Penalties and mistakes and injuries have plagued this team all year long. Not Hue’s fault.
Playcalling was good after halftime but it’s never good when the score is tied and that is a problem
penalties and mistakes are his fault....now the injuries on the otherhand are not.....why do we keep getting these dumbass coaches who don't teach discipline.....hue will be gone...don't know who will be the next coach.....sheeesh....never saw anything in my football watching lifetime like this...regime after regime of cowpoop...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login