Skip to content

Tyrod to the Bills for Benjamin

The Browns Board
7 6 407
  • Speculating but after DA's performance I can see this one happening easily. Hell they both may have their bags packed already. 

  • Speculating but after DA's performance I can see this one happening easily. Hell they both may have their bags packed already. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Speculating but after DA's performance I can see this one happening easily. Hell they both may have their bags packed already. 

    I almost expect the Browns to do it ....

    Image result for benjamin franklin

  • The WR that is a cancer in the locker room? That doesn't warm up with his QB? Yeah, bring him in

  • The WR that is a cancer in the locker room? That doesn't warm up with his QB? Yeah, bring him in

    @mld-woody said:

    The WR that is a cancer in the locker room? That doesn't warm up with his QB? Yeah, bring him in

    Do you know how many Shmucktard prima donnas there are in the NFL? I don’t care if he likes warming up alone in pink leotards if he can catch. That said I think the Browns are targeting Sanders perhaps. 

  • We already have a big WR that can’t get open in Perriman. 

  • Benjamin, cooper, dez, sanders, bring in someone who can warrant a double team.  Also callaway has to get used more.  Why can’t the browns not look at kc and duplicate it.  

  • Speculating but after DA's performance I can see this one happening easily. Hell they both may have their bags packed already. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Speculating but after DA's performance I can see this one happening easily. Hell they both may have their bags packed already. 

    He's awful. Last WR you'd want.