Skip to content

Hue's Presser

The Browns Board
97 27 3.0k 1
  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #10

    The game is up now, everyone sees it 

    F992526A-3F12-4690-B8FA-2ACA36A14F02.jpeg

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Hue

    Image result for throwing people under the bus

  • I'm looking for a link to confirm this

    5c72970cc04a212a4e0ff13dcf43c685.png

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nickers said:

    I'm looking for a link to confirm this

    5c72970cc04a212a4e0ff13dcf43c685.png

    I think he had to hitchhike back

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Wait until you find out Hue was calling the offense in the second half

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Sounds to me that hue is going to force out Haley and try to reclaim the O.  Wow! What a disciplined team. 

  • Sounds to me that hue is going to force out Haley and try to reclaim the O.  Wow! What a disciplined team. 

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Sounds to me that hue is going to force out Haley and try to reclaim the O.  Wow! What a disciplined team. 

    Definitely sounds that way in my opinion too, especially after re-watching his presser from today.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Sounds to me that hue is going to force out Haley and try to reclaim the O.  Wow! What a disciplined team. 

    Definitely sounds that way in my opinion too, especially after re-watching his presser from today.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @stillmotion said:

    Definitely sounds that way in my opinion too, especially after re-watching his presser from today.

    He wasn’t real popular in stoolcity and I couldn’t understand why we signed him. Then it dawned on me........Hue’s an idiot

  • @stillmotion said:

    Definitely sounds that way in my opinion too, especially after re-watching his presser from today.

    He wasn’t real popular in stoolcity and I couldn’t understand why we signed him. Then it dawned on me........Hue’s an idiot

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    He wasn’t real popular in stoolcity and I couldn’t understand why we signed him. Then it dawned on me........Hue’s an idiot

    Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    He wasn’t real popular in stoolcity and I couldn’t understand why we signed him. Then it dawned on me........Hue’s an idiot

    Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @stillmotion said:

    Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    He wasn’t real popular in stoolcity and I couldn’t understand why we signed him. Then it dawned on me........Hue’s an idiot

    Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @stillmotion said:

    It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this. 

  • @stillmotion said:

    Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

    #Browns Hue Jackson says he needs to get the offensive issues figure out: "I need to be a little bit more involved. I think I have every right here as the head coach to get it figured out."

    100% to me that means he wants power over playcalling again, which i'd argue is even worse than Todd.
    renderTimingPixel.png
     
  • @stillmotion said:

    Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

    I’ve heard this about the Hyde trade a lot and I just don’t see it. If Dorsey was dead set Inc getting Chubb more time he could have forced the issue without trading Hyde. Just my opinion. Then again maybe I’m full of sh!t. 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

    #Browns Hue Jackson says he needs to get the offensive issues figure out: "I need to be a little bit more involved. I think I have every right here as the head coach to get it figured out."

    100% to me that means he wants power over playcalling again, which i'd argue is even worse than Todd.
    renderTimingPixel.png
     
    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @stillmotion said:

    #Browns Hue Jackson says he needs to get the offensive issues figure out: "I need to be a little bit more involved. I think I have every right here as the head coach to get it figured out."

    100% to me that means he wants power over playcalling again, which i'd argue is even worse than Todd.
    renderTimingPixel.png
     

    That line alone tells me the end is near.

  • @stillmotion said:

    It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.

    Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this. 

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dutch-oven said:

    Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this. 

    I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #24

    How many times did he say that he’s the head coach? Something he just figured out?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one. 

    I’ve heard this about the Hyde trade a lot and I just don’t see it. If Dorsey was dead set Inc getting Chubb more time he could have forced the issue without trading Hyde. Just my opinion. Then again maybe I’m full of sh!t. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @jcam222 said:

    I’ve heard this about the Hyde trade a lot and I just don’t see it. If Dorsey was dead set Inc getting Chubb more time he could have forced the issue without trading Hyde. Just my opinion. Then again maybe I’m full of sh!t. 

    I don't know, I really like the comp people have made to the movie 'Moneyball'.

    In the movie, GM Billy Beane wants Player A to play firstbase. The manager wanted Player B to play firstbase.

    GM then trades away Player B. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this. 

    I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @stillmotion said:

    I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.

    Everyone said he needed

    an OC because it was too much for him. Now it’s not? I think the guy is smoking crack

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I think we all knew Haley and Hue couldn’t coexist. It just a matter of when and which one is fired. Say what you will about Hue but imo Haley’s play calling sucks. 

  • V VikingDawg wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Ahahahha man like clockwork Huey is throwing yet another person under the bus. It isn't Haley, or Dorsey or anyone else that is the problem.... HUE is the g'damn biggest problem with this team. 

  • @stillmotion said:

    I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.

    Everyone said he needed

    an OC because it was too much for him. Now it’s not? I think the guy is smoking crack

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Everyone said he needed

    an OC because it was too much for him. Now it’s not? I think the guy is smoking crack

    It's important to note that Hue was 1-31 for us as OC. Todd has already helped win two games this year alone for us. Maybe Todd does suck (I'm not sure we have large enough of a sample size yet), but during Hue's OC hiatus, he struggled immensely, and his time management was always questionable.