Hue's Presser
-
He wasn’t real popular in stoolcity and I couldn’t understand why we signed him. Then it dawned on me........Hue’s an idiot
Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.
Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.
It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.
Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this.
-
Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.
Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.
It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one.
It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one.
#Browns Hue Jackson says he needs to get the offensive issues figure out: "I need to be a little bit more involved. I think I have every right here as the head coach to get it figured out."
100% to me that means he wants power over playcalling again, which i'd argue is even worse than Todd.
-
Hue praised Amos Jones' special teams today too. It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.
Next Fall guy is either Amos or Greg Williams. But Dorsey is on to his BS, and sees it light as day.
It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one.
It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one.
I’ve heard this about the Hyde trade a lot and I just don’t see it. If Dorsey was dead set Inc getting Chubb more time he could have forced the issue without trading Hyde. Just my opinion. Then again maybe I’m full of sh!t.
-
It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one.
#Browns Hue Jackson says he needs to get the offensive issues figure out: "I need to be a little bit more involved. I think I have every right here as the head coach to get it figured out."
100% to me that means he wants power over playcalling again, which i'd argue is even worse than Todd.
#Browns Hue Jackson says he needs to get the offensive issues figure out: "I need to be a little bit more involved. I think I have every right here as the head coach to get it figured out."
100% to me that means he wants power over playcalling again, which i'd argue is even worse than Todd.
That line alone tells me the end is near.
-
It becomes quite obvious, hue hired todd to be the "fall guy" so he could blame him and finish out the season.
Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this.
Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this.
I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.
-
How many times did he say that he’s the head coach? Something he just figured out?
-
It took the GM to show him how to get Chubb more carries. Hue was really scratching his head on that one.
I’ve heard this about the Hyde trade a lot and I just don’t see it. If Dorsey was dead set Inc getting Chubb more time he could have forced the issue without trading Hyde. Just my opinion. Then again maybe I’m full of sh!t.
I’ve heard this about the Hyde trade a lot and I just don’t see it. If Dorsey was dead set Inc getting Chubb more time he could have forced the issue without trading Hyde. Just my opinion. Then again maybe I’m full of sh!t.
I don't know, I really like the comp people have made to the movie 'Moneyball'.
In the movie, GM Billy Beane wants Player A to play firstbase. The manager wanted Player B to play firstbase.
GM then trades away Player B.
-
Could you elaborate on this stillmotion? I don't quite understand what you mean by this.
I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.
I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.
Everyone said he needed
an OC because it was too much for him. Now it’s not? I think the guy is smoking crack
-
Ahahahha man like clockwork Huey is throwing yet another person under the bus. It isn't Haley, or Dorsey or anyone else that is the problem.... HUE is the g'damn biggest problem with this team.
-
I mean it's possible Hue was forced into hiring Haley since his offense wasn't doing too well by Dorsey and the rest of management. Now i think it's possible he's blaming Haley to get more power over playcalling, or to even get playcalling abilities back for himself since he's the "captain of the ship" as he would phrase it. If Hue blames Todd, and management believes he's correct, he could very well buy himself more time, even another year.
Everyone said he needed
an OC because it was too much for him. Now it’s not? I think the guy is smoking crack
Everyone said he needed
an OC because it was too much for him. Now it’s not? I think the guy is smoking crack
It's important to note that Hue was 1-31 for us as OC. Todd has already helped win two games this year alone for us. Maybe Todd does suck (I'm not sure we have large enough of a sample size yet), but during Hue's OC hiatus, he struggled immensely, and his time management was always questionable.
-
I think we all knew Haley and Hue couldn’t coexist. It just a matter of when and which one is fired. Say what you will about Hue but imo Haley’s play calling sucks.
I think we all knew Haley and Hue couldn’t coexist. It just a matter of when and which one is fired. Say what you will about Hue but imo Haley’s play calling sucks.
Took me all of one 'Hard Knocks' episodes to see that this wasn't going to work, at all.
Hue got the offense taken from him and had Haley forced on him. You could tell quickly that Haley had zero respect for Hue.
-
I think we all knew Haley and Hue couldn’t coexist. It just a matter of when and which one is fired. Say what you will about Hue but imo Haley’s play calling sucks.
I think we all knew Haley and Hue couldn’t coexist. It just a matter of when and which one is fired. Say what you will about Hue but imo Haley’s play calling sucks.
Huey is essentially The Stalin of the Browns. He wants complete control. So Haley is the patsy taking the blame on hue's quest for total control. Remember, he's the captain of this ship. They're just riding along in it.
-
I think we all knew Haley and Hue couldn’t coexist. It just a matter of when and which one is fired. Say what you will about Hue but imo Haley’s play calling sucks.
Huey is essentially The Stalin of the Browns. He wants complete control. So Haley is the patsy taking the blame on hue's quest for total control. Remember, he's the captain of this ship. They're just riding along in it.
Huey is essentially The Stalin of the Browns He wants complete control. So Haley is the patsy taking the blame on hue's quest for total control. Remember, he's the captain of this ship. They're just riding along in it.
The Stalin of the Browns?
-
Maybe Baker should start throwing some deep Molotov c ocktails
-
Huey is essentially The Stalin of the Browns He wants complete control. So Haley is the patsy taking the blame on hue's quest for total control. Remember, he's the captain of this ship. They're just riding along in it.
The Stalin of the Browns?
The Stalin of the Browns?
lol man, just my attempt at joking around. Dictator's like Power, and Hue Jackson likes Power, but they're obviously unrelated.
-
The Stalin of the Browns?
lol man, just my attempt at joking around. Dictator's like Power, and Hue Jackson likes Power, but they're obviously unrelated.
lol man, just my attempt at joking around. Dictator's like Power, and Hue Jackson likes Power, but they're obviously unrelated.
Hue's got till the bye to win another game, or else it's bye- bye.
-
does anyone have a link to the presser? I tried finding it earlier on youttube. Anyway, god please don't make Haley the interim coach if Hue is fired. If Hue has to go now, than pls god send Haley off too....this offense is atrocious and it clearly shows signs of Haley's style. If it was Haley that couldn't figure out how to get Chubb more involved in the offense and Dorsey had to force that by trading Hyde.....by god I want Haley run out of Cleveland riding a horse backwards while tarred and feathered.
Fuk this clown show. Hue should never have been divested of the offense. Because if the same kind of ineptness was happeneing than we'd KNOW FOR FUKKING SURE who's fault it was. Now we have this obfuscated cluster mcfukkle of coach's and nobody knows which fuk hat plays are on what coach. This is sht. Pure utter Shiite. And even the defense is pissing me off now got fukkin dammit already.
-
-
so with hue calling the plays last year, the offense went: 1st down = run up the middle, 2nd down = run up the middle, 3rd down = pass, 4th down = punt and on and on, with the occasional head-scratching trick play in the red zone that was especially mind-boggling because an offense that has trouble running basic screen plays has no business trying tricky stuff. With Haley, it's much of the same but at least the players are better and can actually execute occasionally. Today just sucked. Defense let Jamies Winston walk up and down the field, offense didn't start playing until the 4th quarter, special teams wasn't as horrible as they usually were, but the fumble at the end killed it.
At this point, I don't think it would make much difference if haley or hue were coaching. both are in over their heads. So many stupid penalties today, players are out there playing backyard football with their buddies. i am pretty impressed that hue is still the coach though, not many can hold on to a head coaching job in the NFL with the record Hue has had. Would love to see Bernie Kosar as OC or head coach, he'd have the offense whipped into shape at least ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
