Skip to content

Hue's Presser

The Browns Board
97 27 3.0k 1
  • Hue has a saying when helps with the offense.

    I we todd did

  • @the-gipper said:

    The dreaded vote of confidenceThe dreaded vote of confidence

    Well, there is a hell.of a lot.more.reasoning and logic in my perspective than this.  FIRE HUE rant.

    Again you fire the guy at 1 -31

    You don t hire a new O" DC and draft.your hopeful franchise QB and turn it all.over to a vuy who is on thin ice, bro.

    If they DO fire Hue now? Instead.of after last year and getting the #1 pick a new HC? Then they are dumber than dumb.

  • I hate to say this, but he looks really bad the way he acted. Worse then possibly ever before. I think I have him figured out. Here are my takeaways from the presser.

    - Hue did his usual "we need to get better, we need to close games, i came here to win schtick 

    - He said they needed to fix the discipline and penalties, but have they really improved at that since he started?

    - He defended Gerbil, which is alright but then just full-out aggressively attacked Haley. One could even say He coddled Gerbil, saying that it wasn't his fault and he would do better next time. Do you think Bill B would do that? Or would Bill B put someone else in there to return kicks next game?

    - Hue defended all of his calls and arrogantly said they were the right moves, included going for it on 4th (which was possibly something Haley didn't want to do). Hue wants Haley to be a coffee fetcher, and a yes man, but who knows how much influence Hue has on the offense already?

    - Hue will clearly be try to get Todd fired, blaming him to Dorsey and Jimmy. Maybe the offense doing so bad is Todd's fault, but maybe it also has to do with Hue. Remember Josh Gordon said, "Just about all of the plays are the same and I know them" when we saw them on T.V. Hue clearly wants to be the offensive coordinator too because he believes he can do a better job. Can he? Maybe, but I would never treat anyone who worked with me, Like they worked only for me.

    - The whole "ITS MY TEAM, IM THE COACH, ITS ALL MINE" talk at the end of the presser was like a four year old was talking on the playground. Either Dorsey will A ) Do whatever Hue says, because he's right, and obviously if he listens to them, the Browns will win, as Hue says, or B ) Side with Haley, and realize that Hue has made questionable decisions and is trying to control too much, and agree that Hue and Haley need to coexist.

    - Final question is, will Hue and Haley co-exist? Can they co-exist after Hue's lashing of Haley and calling out that he wants him to pretty much be a coffee fetcher and call the plays himself. Hue calling plays was awful, maybe just as awful as Haley has been, so if we give him that back will it suddenly change us and make us win in these close situations?

    If I'm Haley, I do NOT want to work with a guy like Hue, who completely blames ME and the Offense, but excuses all of the other things, such as Baker making mistakes, the line sucking, Gerbil's fumble. That is NOT something a man who takes responsibility does. He needs to work WITH Todd to fix this, not tell him "DO AS I SAY OR ELSE". Such CHILDISH behavior.

    * Note - I am NOT saying fire Hue now. Obviously let him ride out for the rest of the season. But If I'm Dorsey and Hue says "He's gotta go, It's either me calling plays or him", then I'm going to be like, Hue, I'm in charge of the team, and you do what I say now. Either work together to win and take responsibility, or leave.

    Lastly - Hue coddles the players and doesn't blame them for anything so they're on his side. In turn, they have no responsibility because he'll just brush them off. ALA Corey Coleman sitting out practices, buying shoes, and not trying. Both Haley and Gregg call this out, and Hue screams "ITS MY TEAM, IM IN CHARGE" during Hard Knocks. They witness how lazy and undisciplined the players are. When the Sashi fiasco happened, Hue obviously went to Jimmy, and got the backing of all the players because he coddled them, like what's happening now. Hopefully Dorsey can see right through this and we don't have to go through the 2019 season with Hue. Because I can't deal with this Sheet another year after this childish passive-aggressive behavior.

    @stillmotion said:

    I hate to say this, but he looks really bad the way he acted. Worse then possibly ever before. I think I have him figured out. Here are my takeaways from the presser.

    - Hue did his usual "we need to get better, we need to close games, i came here to win schtick 

    - He said they needed to fix the discipline and penalties, but have they really improved at that since he started?

    - He defended Gerbil, which is alright but then just full-out aggressively attacked Haley. One could even say He coddled Gerbil, saying that it wasn't his fault and he would do better next time. Do you think Bill B would do that? Or would Bill B put someone else in there to return kicks next game?

    - Hue defended all of his calls and arrogantly said they were the right moves, included going for it on 4th (which was possibly something Haley didn't want to do). Hue wants Haley to be a coffee fetcher, and a yes man, but who knows how much influence Hue has on the offense already?

    - Hue will clearly be try to get Todd fired, blaming him to Dorsey and Jimmy. Maybe the offense doing so bad is Todd's fault, but maybe it also has to do with Hue. Remember Josh Gordon said, "Just about all of the plays are the same and I know them" when we saw them on T.V. Hue clearly wants to be the offensive coordinator too because he believes he can do a better job. Can he? Maybe, but I would never treat anyone who worked with me, Like they worked only for me.

    - The whole "ITS MY TEAM, IM THE COACH, ITS ALL MINE" talk at the end of the presser was like a four year old was talking on the playground. Either Dorsey will A ) Do whatever Hue says, because he's right, and obviously if he listens to them, the Browns will win, as Hue says, or B ) Side with Haley, and realize that Hue has made questionable decisions and is trying to control too much, and agree that Hue and Haley need to coexist.

    - Final question is, will Hue and Haley co-exist? Can they co-exist after Hue's lashing of Haley and calling out that he wants him to pretty much be a coffee fetcher and call the plays himself. Hue calling plays was awful, maybe just as awful as Haley has been, so if we give him that back will it suddenly change us and make us win in these close situations?

    If I'm Haley, I do NOT want to work with a guy like Hue, who completely blames ME and the Offense, but excuses all of the other things, such as Baker making mistakes, the line sucking, Gerbil's fumble. That is NOT something a man who takes responsibility does. He needs to work WITH Todd to fix this, not tell him "DO AS I SAY OR ELSE". Such CHILDISH behavior.

    * Note - I am NOT saying fire Hue now. Obviously let him ride out for the rest of the season. But If I'm Dorsey and Hue says "He's gotta go, It's either me calling plays or him", then I'm going to be like, Hue, I'm in charge of the team, and you do what I say now. Either work together to win and take responsibility, or leave.

    Lastly - Hue coddles the players and doesn't blame them for anything so they're on his side. In turn, they have no responsibility because he'll just brush them off. ALA Corey Coleman sitting out practices, buying shoes, and not trying. Both Haley and Gregg call this out, and Hue screams "ITS MY TEAM, IM IN CHARGE" during Hard Knocks. They witness how lazy and undisciplined the players are. When the Sashi fiasco happened, Hue obviously went to Jimmy, and got the backing of all the players because he coddled them, like what's happening now. Hopefully Dorsey can see right through this and we don't have to go through the 2019 season with Hue. Because I can't deal with this Sheet another year after this childish passive-aggressive behavior.

    Only Hue Jackson would believe that Hue Jackson could save the Browns' offense

    • By Jason La Canfora
    • Go to cbssports.com click on this article 
    • it makes sense to fire Hue now and let Haley & QB coach take charge before they ruin another QB
    • Hue is the #1 reason we are losing 
    • they trade Gordon and Hyde and expect rookies to perform like pro bowlers while Hue is causing internal termoil that’s bound to affect Mayfield 
  • Black Uncle Fester.jpg

  • I don't think Hue is a good coach. I think he is a really good, decent man. I also think Haslam must have made a 5-year committment to him when he hired him. Why else would Hue be so calm and self-assured that he isn't going anywhere. I saw a story on Yahoo where Hue told reporters he isn't going anywhere and he knows this from talking to Jimmy and Dorsey. EIther Hue is the most carefree guy on Earth, or he knows something that we don't about his career stability.

    We shall see. 

    @ghoolie said:

    I don't think Hue is a good coach. I think he is a really good, decent man.

    I agree with the first statement. I would add that Hue's a really good decent man who isn't afraid to throw everyone else under the bus for the sake of keeping his dough rolling in.

  • 8BDEA479-BB20-49A2-94C0-44674A936639.jpeg

  • @the-gipper said:

    The dreaded vote of confidenceThe dreaded vote of confidence

    Well, there is a hell.of a lot.more.reasoning and logic in my perspective than this.  FIRE HUE rant.

    Again you fire the guy at 1 -31

    You don t hire a new O" DC and draft.your hopeful franchise QB and turn it all.over to a vuy who is on thin ice, bro.

    If they DO fire Hue now? Instead.of after last year and getting the #1 pick a new HC? Then they are dumber than dumb.

    @ghoolie said:

    Well, there is a hell.of a lot.more.reasoning and logic in my perspective than this.  FIRE HUE rant.

    Again you fire the guy at 1 -31

    You don t hire a new O" DC and draft.your hopeful franchise QB and turn it all.over to a vuy who is on thin ice, bro.

    If they DO fire Hue now? Instead.of after last year and getting the #1 pick a new HC? Then they are dumber than dumb.

    If they hire Hue before or during they bye week....YOU will be jumping into Lake Erie in pantyhose and wearing lipstick.  And we ALL want to be there to see that.  We won't even ask you to do it in the winter.    You can do it on a visit to see Westside Steve play up at Put-in-Bay next summer.  Maybe he will even let you play with him. (no double entendre meant)

    Obviously you have just given us all extra motivation to see Hue fired ASAP.  If he lasts past the bye week, you are off the hook.

    And I understand completely what you are saying....if he was to be fired, why not after 1-31?  Fair point.   But, we must ask, what now is different?  The answer is:  John Dorsey, Buddy Boy!!  HE may be the one that will have the ear of Jimmah and Dee, not Hue.

    So, nevertheless, prepare to do your best Joe Namath imitation.

    JoePantyhose.jpg

  • @ghoolie said:

    Well, there is a hell.of a lot.more.reasoning and logic in my perspective than this.  FIRE HUE rant.

    Again you fire the guy at 1 -31

    You don t hire a new O" DC and draft.your hopeful franchise QB and turn it all.over to a vuy who is on thin ice, bro.

    If they DO fire Hue now? Instead.of after last year and getting the #1 pick a new HC? Then they are dumber than dumb.

    If they hire Hue before or during they bye week....YOU will be jumping into Lake Erie in pantyhose and wearing lipstick.  And we ALL want to be there to see that.  We won't even ask you to do it in the winter.    You can do it on a visit to see Westside Steve play up at Put-in-Bay next summer.  Maybe he will even let you play with him. (no double entendre meant)

    Obviously you have just given us all extra motivation to see Hue fired ASAP.  If he lasts past the bye week, you are off the hook.

    And I understand completely what you are saying....if he was to be fired, why not after 1-31?  Fair point.   But, we must ask, what now is different?  The answer is:  John Dorsey, Buddy Boy!!  HE may be the one that will have the ear of Jimmah and Dee, not Hue.

    So, nevertheless, prepare to do your best Joe Namath imitation.

    JoePantyhose.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    If they hire Hue before or during they bye week....YOU will be jumping into Lake Erie in pantyhose and wearing lipstick.  And we ALL want to be there to see that.  We won't even ask you to do it in the winter.    You can do it on a visit to see Westside Steve play up at Put-in-Bay next summer.  Maybe he will even let you play with him. (no double entendre meant)

    Obviously you have just given us all extra motivation to see Hue fired ASAP.  If he lasts past the bye week, you are off the hook.

    And I understand completely what you are saying....if he was to be fired, why not after 1-31?  Fair point.   But, we must ask, what now is different?  The answer is:  John Dorsey, Buddy Boy!!  HE may be the one that will have the ear of Jimmah and Dee, not Hue.

    So, nevertheless, prepare to do your best Joe Namath imitation.

    JoePantyhose.jpg

    4

    Again, you have created a fantasy over John Dorsey. NOt long ago Flugel was bending over for Phil Sewage, with his chants of In Sewage we trust.Now, you think Dorsey is your Daddy.  Frankly Dorsey has his own set of problems, and you can be sure Hue is putting a bird in Haslam's ear. Dorsey has left us without WRs, and he let Gordon go to NE, where is is doing well. That does not look good for Dorsey.  Haley is on thin ice, and Williams Swiss Cheese defense gives Hue and honest cas for telling Jimmy that perhaps we don't yet have the right GM.

    Hue Jackson, NOT John Dorsey is the DADDY. He is higher in pecking order than Dorsey.

     Hue isn't going anywhere, and Dorsey does not have the authority to fire a HC. Haslam CLEARLY told the media that already,

    Haslam said CLEARLY at the season's outset, Hue does not answer to Dorsey.

    Truth be told? Hue has ammo against Dorsey

  • It’s all about balance. Not one man or ego running the ship. I wonder if this is what a winning culture does...

  • One of Jimmy & Dee's best thought was created by a guy named AJ McCarron.It became a double win for us.No McCarron,No lost picks.Sashi out. Dorsey in with 4 games still left to sort out a 0-16 mess..Will Haslam do it again with HueJax? I don't see why not. We go to Pitt.Than a Home/Home to KC than Atlanta into the bye week.I'd say Hue is finally down to 3 lives.Team Hue needs to stay competitive as we have been with Pitt & KC. I think were the better team right now, with injuries, at home, than Atlanta..Atlanta game holds most the keys to Hue right now..Before opening a full blown HC'ing search. In house,T.Haley or G.Williams should get the last 6 games as HC..I favor Haley at this time due to Al Saunders getting more hands on to Haley's offense being on the sidelines..