It’s Sunday night (football)
-
Which means I get to see Carrie Underwood in leather hot pants. Shame she doesn’t turn round at any point but hey ho. Also, the song is terrible
Watching Mahomes should be fun again. Chiefs to win 34-28
-
I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line
-
I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line
But not any of our O-line coaches? I'm sure that's working out horrible for them.??
-
I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line
Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?
-
I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line
Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?
Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?
And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.
-
Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?
And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.
And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.
One of the reasons that I say that if (when?) Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC. He may be the best position coach in the league (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad. He was a bit under .500. 22-26. And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance. You know the OL would be trained properly. And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around). Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.
And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline. I think Munchak could be that.
-
And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.
One of the reasons that I say that if (when?) Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC. He may be the best position coach in the league (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad. He was a bit under .500. 22-26. And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance. You know the OL would be trained properly. And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around). Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.
And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline. I think Munchak could be that.
One of the reasons that I say that if (when?) Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC. He may be the best position coach in the league (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad. He was a bit under .500. 22-26. And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance. You know the OL would be trained properly. And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around). Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.
And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline. I think Munchak could be that.
i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....
-
One of the reasons that I say that if (when?) Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC. He may be the best position coach in the league (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad. He was a bit under .500. 22-26. And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance. You know the OL would be trained properly. And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around). Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.
And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline. I think Munchak could be that.
i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....
i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....
That would be a lateral move which he would not, should not make. He would only be allowed to move (and he would probably only accept a move) that is upward. And, as far as I know, there is only upward move to OC or HC. And I think he is more HC material than OC material.
-
I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line
Nah...
They have one and Cam...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login