Skip to content

It’s Sunday night (football)

The Browns Board
9 7 400
  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #1

    Which means I get to see Carrie Underwood in leather hot pants. Shame she doesn’t turn round at any point but hey ho. Also, the song is terrible  

    Watching Mahomes should be fun again. Chiefs to win 34-28

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

  • I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @browns149 said:

    I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    But not any of our O-line coaches? I'm sure that's working out horrible for them.??

  • I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @browns149 said:

    I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?

  • @browns149 said:

    I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?

    And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Isn’t it amazing what a competent head coach can accomplish?

    And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #6

    @texasag1969 said:

    And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.

    One of the reasons that I say that if (when?)  Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC.     He may be the best position coach in the league  (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad.  He was a bit under .500.  22-26.    And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance.   You know the OL  would be trained properly.   And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around).  Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.  

    And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline.  I think Munchak could be that.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And a competent OL coach. The Maserati king just ain't gettin' it done.

    One of the reasons that I say that if (when?)  Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC.     He may be the best position coach in the league  (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad.  He was a bit under .500.  22-26.    And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance.   You know the OL  would be trained properly.   And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around).  Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.  

    And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline.  I think Munchak could be that.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    One of the reasons that I say that if (when?)  Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC.     He may be the best position coach in the league  (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad.  He was a bit under .500.  22-26.    And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance.   You know the OL  would be trained properly.   And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around).  Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.  

    And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline.  I think Munchak could be that.

    i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....

  • @the-gipper said:

    One of the reasons that I say that if (when?)  Hue is let go, that the Browns consider Mike Munchak for HC.     He may be the best position coach in the league  (OL).....and his stint as HC of the Titans wasn't that bad.  He was a bit under .500.  22-26.    And to me, a guy like that, who had NO QB in Tenn. when he was coach, could deserve another chance.   You know the OL  would be trained properly.   And he could be good in his second chance (see the likes of Belichick and others who did well in their second chance after not doing great the first time around).  Plus....it would weaken the Steelers.  

    And, as I said, I think the Browns need a tough coach that can teach discipline.  I think Munchak could be that.

    i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @browns52 said:

    i like muchak.....but not as a hc....i think we need him badly as an ol coach for sure...he does bring a great football mentallity....we do need to hire him no doubt....

    That would be a lateral move which he would not, should not make.  He would only be allowed to move (and he would probably only accept a move)  that is upward. And, as far as I know, there is only upward move to  OC or HC.  And I think he is more HC material than OC material.

  • I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @browns149 said:

    I see the Chiefs have 2 former Browns starting on the o-line

    Nah...

    They have one and Cam...