Skip to content

To best fans in Nfl

The Browns Board
92 21 2.8k 1
  • Thank you all very much  for your replies 

    Can't wait to see the browns and meet some browns fans in the bars 

    Go browns 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by Ghoolie
    #9

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Thank you all very much  for your replies 

    Can't wait to see the browns and meet some browns fans in the bars 

    Go browns 

    You should find an Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips. Delicious sampling of authentic England.

    All kidding aside, if you are wearing the colors and go into the Downtown area all weekend, the fans will take great care of you.

    Are you driving? 

    Lol. Have a safe flight, and I hope.you have the time of your life.

    Just curious, would you remain a Browns fan if London was.given an NFL team?

  • I Ian the brown taylor wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Hello ghoulie 

    Yes lol I would still remain a browns fan if London given a team

    Just wondering who they would give us maybe the jaguars lol

    But no I live in Wales 

    And love the browns 

  • Great Lakes Brewing Company isn’t too far from the stadium. That is probably Cleveland’s most popular brewery. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Great Lakes Brewing Company isn’t too far from the stadium. That is probably Cleveland’s most popular brewery. 

    Or if he wants to stay downtown, get some bbq at Mabel's on E.4th Street and peruse the local bars... 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Great Lakes Brewing Company isn’t too far from the stadium. That is probably Cleveland’s most popular brewery. 

    Or if he wants to stay downtown, get some bbq at Mabel's on E.4th Street and peruse the local bars... 

    I Ian the brown taylor wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    Or if he wants to stay downtown, get some bbq at Mabel's on E.4th Street and peruse the local bars... 

    Thanks Mr Oven 

    Mabel's sounds good 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Mr. Oven ?

    In a nation whose food is a buffet of foreign food from throughout the world, barbecue is as American as it gets. 

    Plus Mabel's is owned and ran by renowned Cleveland chef Michael Symon. 

  • I Ian the brown taylor wrote on last edited by
    #14

    That will do for me 

    I love American food 

  • Check out TopDawg31's post in the Tailgate forum

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forum/3-tailgate-party/

    Steve Weber is his name, and they throw a hell of a tailgate.

    https://gnatstailgaters.com/

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #15

    Zombo said:

    Check out TopDawg31's post in the Tailgate forum

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forum/3-tailgate-party/

    Steve Weber is his name, and they throw a hell of a tailgate.

    https://gnatstailgaters.com/

    I agree with Z, look up Steve on Facebook, he hangs out in the Burke Airport Lot. PM him and he'll give you his cell# and directions...  

    I agree with some of the other suggestions. Great Lakes Brewing is a short Uber to West 25th Street from downtown. They're the original (and to my mind) The best of the local breweries, though I haven't gotten our other England guys Howie and Gareth to get off their Guiness kick. They have a range of beers that can make almost anyone happy. 

    The Rock & Roll HOF is right next to the stadium, and the Pro Football HOF is about an hour drive south to Canton, well worth visiting if you have the time..... 

    Regarding Mable's- Michael Symon is considered one of the best chefs in the country.  http://www.michaelsymon.com/ 

  • I Ian the brown taylor wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Wow that gnats tailgate 

    Looks great 

    Thanks for all the ideas 

  • I Ian the brown taylor wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Definitely going to visit NFL hall of fame

    I just worried not going to make all theses great eating places and bars lol

  • Definitely going to visit NFL hall of fame

    I just worried not going to make all theses great eating places and bars lol

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Definitely going to visit NFL hall of fame

    I just worried not going to make all theses great eating places and bars lol

    Cleveland is seriously one of the best locations in the nation to eat and drink. 

    If you go to the Great Lakes Brewery, make sure to check out the West Side Market a block to the east. 

    If you like food, it's like you've died and went to heaven inside. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Or if he wants to stay downtown, get some bbq at Mabel's on E.4th Street and peruse the local bars... 

    Thanks Mr Oven 

    Mabel's sounds good 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Thanks Mr Oven 

    I will just quote this so I can remember it for ever... 

    LOL 

  • @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Thank you all very much  for your replies 

    Can't wait to see the browns and meet some browns fans in the bars 

    Go browns 

    You should find an Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips. Delicious sampling of authentic England.

    All kidding aside, if you are wearing the colors and go into the Downtown area all weekend, the fans will take great care of you.

    Are you driving? 

    Lol. Have a safe flight, and I hope.you have the time of your life.

    Just curious, would you remain a Browns fan if London was.given an NFL team?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ghoolie said:

    You should find an Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips. Delicious sampling of authentic England.

    All kidding aside, if you are wearing the colors and go into the Downtown area all weekend, the fans will take great care of you.

    Are you driving? 

    Lol. Have a safe flight, and I hope.you have the time of your life.

    Just curious, would you remain a Browns fan if London was.given an NFL team?

    Arthur Treachers closed years ago.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ghoolie said:

    I believe the NFL is still considering expansion to London and Toronto.

    Enjoy the trip my friend.

    Not anytime soon

  • @ghoolie said:

    You should find an Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips. Delicious sampling of authentic England.

    All kidding aside, if you are wearing the colors and go into the Downtown area all weekend, the fans will take great care of you.

    Are you driving? 

    Lol. Have a safe flight, and I hope.you have the time of your life.

    Just curious, would you remain a Browns fan if London was.given an NFL team?

    Arthur Treachers closed years ago.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #22

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Arthur Treachers closed years ago.

    Well there were over 800 at one time now 7 (May 2018) three in New York four in Ohio co-branded with Nathans.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    So Ian fill up with chips before you leave for Cleveland and enjoy some GREAT regional food here! There's plenty to choose from. 😁

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #23

    They closed around here years ago, and they weren't that great.

  • Definitely going to visit NFL hall of fame

    I just worried not going to make all theses great eating places and bars lol

    E Emma barking mad Morgan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Definitely going to visit NFL hall of fame

    I just worried not going to make all theses great eating places and bars lol

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Thank you all very much  for your replies 

    Can't wait to see the browns and meet some browns fans in the bars 

    Go browns 

    Woof woof 

  • Mr. Oven ?

    In a nation whose food is a buffet of foreign food from throughout the world, barbecue is as American as it gets. 

    Plus Mabel's is owned and ran by renowned Cleveland chef Michael Symon. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    Mr. Oven ?    

    N8qd.gif      COzN.gif    Q57.gif      7mMr.gif     Too Soon? ?...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Arthur Treachers closed years ago.

    Well there were over 800 at one time now 7 (May 2018) three in New York four in Ohio co-branded with Nathans.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    So Ian fill up with chips before you leave for Cleveland and enjoy some GREAT regional food here! There's plenty to choose from. 😁

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mjp28 said:

    Well there were over 800 at one time now 7 (May 2018) three in New York four in Ohio co-branded with Nathans.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    So Ian fill up with chips before you leave for Cleveland and enjoy some GREAT regional food here! There's plenty to choose from. 😁

    I swear I think there still is one in Cuyahoga Falls, on State... 

  • @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Thanks Mr Oven 

    I will just quote this so I can remember it for ever... 

    LOL 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @nero said:

    I will just quote this so I can remember it for ever... 

    LOL 

    This was accidentally pure gold. ?

  • They closed around here years ago, and they weren't that great.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    They closed around here years ago, and they weren't that great.

    Too bad. I always liked Arthur Treacher’sToo bad. I always liked Arthur Treacher’s