To best fans in Nfl
-
-
This thread makes me want to return for a third time! I love Cleveland.
It’ll happen i’m sure just not this year.
I ended up pretty drunk one night and asked a cab driver to take me to a place I could get a late night burger. It was Rally’s which I’ve since learned nobody there likes but I know that at the time it was damn tasty
This thread makes me want to return for a third time! I love Cleveland.
It’ll happen i’m sure just not this year.
I ended up pretty drunk one night and asked a cab driver to take me to a place I could get a late night burger. It was Rally’s which I’ve since learned nobody there likes but I know that at the time it was damn tasty
Hey it will be somewhat different NO LeBron, two new coaches, but the Indians still hanging in......and plenty of eating and drinking spots.
-
-
Ours (Dayton) was torn down- and there's a car wash in it's place now.
The one in Ravenna was turned into the truck sales office for the Dodge dealership across the street.
Another one in Stow was an auto parts store on Rt 59, I think it might have been torn down recently.
From what I was told, Red Barns sold alcohol?
-
Greetings from the UK - browns fans
I am visiting for the Kansas city chiefs game
This will be my first trip to Cleveland
What's the best place to have a few beers and tailgate and talk to fellow browns fans
Greetings from the UK - browns fans
I am visiting for the Kansas city chiefs game
This will be my first trip to Cleveland
What's the best place to have a few beers and tailgate and talk to fellow browns fans
Downtown Cleveland kind of sucks I'm sorry to say. It's just a hop skip and jump to more happening areas though,Ohio city and lakewood to the west, university circle / Coventry / little Italy to the east, and Tremont to the South are all within a few miles and all more happening than downtown, which is mostly a ghost town after a certain time.
-
Greetings from the UK - browns fans
I am visiting for the Kansas city chiefs game
This will be my first trip to Cleveland
What's the best place to have a few beers and tailgate and talk to fellow browns fans
Downtown Cleveland kind of sucks I'm sorry to say. It's just a hop skip and jump to more happening areas though,Ohio city and lakewood to the west, university circle / Coventry / little Italy to the east, and Tremont to the South are all within a few miles and all more happening than downtown, which is mostly a ghost town after a certain time.
Downtown Cleveland kind of sucks I'm sorry to say. It's just a hop skip and jump to more happening areas though,Ohio city and lakewood to the west, university circle / Coventry / little Italy to the east, and Tremont to the South are all within a few miles and all more happening than downtown, which is mostly a ghost town after a certain time.
It might’ve been that way in the 1970s when I went to law school there but it’s not that way now. The warehouse District E. 4th St. all those places are hopping at night
-
I don't think the east side of Cleveland gets enough run.
For my money, a brisk fall night in the E.99th section of town this time of year is lovely.
-
Ours (Dayton) was torn down- and there's a car wash in it's place now.
The one in Ravenna was turned into the truck sales office for the Dodge dealership across the street.
Another one in Stow was an auto parts store on Rt 59, I think it might have been torn down recently.
From what I was told, Red Barns sold alcohol?
The one in Ravenna was turned into the truck sales office for the Dodge dealership across the street.
Another one in Stow was an auto parts store on Rt 59, I think it might have been torn down recently.
From what I was told, Red Barns sold alcohol?
Maybe some very local zoning thing? Never heard of that.
-
This thread makes me want to return for a third time! I love Cleveland.
It’ll happen i’m sure just not this year.
I ended up pretty drunk one night and asked a cab driver to take me to a place I could get a late night burger. It was Rally’s which I’ve since learned nobody there likes but I know that at the time it was damn tasty
This thread makes me want to return for a third time! I love Cleveland.
It’ll happen i’m sure just not this year.
I ended up pretty drunk one night and asked a cab driver to take me to a place I could get a late night burger. It was Rally’s which I’ve since learned nobody there likes but I know that at the time it was damn tasty
Lol all tastes better after a few beers
I'm looking forward to first visit
I'm sure like you I would go again soon as possible
-
Where are you flying from/to ian?...(fellow brit in birmingham).
Expensive to get there?
Hello
Flying from Heathrow to Toronto British airways
Then hire car to Cleveland
Was not that bad
Three Hundred ISH for return flight 150 for hire car 6 days
About 80 dollars two tickets
Plus hotel and BnB
Hello
Flying from Heathrow to Toronto British airways
Then hire car to Cleveland
Was not that bad
Three Hundred ISH for return flight 150 for hire car 6 days
About 80 dollars two tickets
Plus hotel and BnB
That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?
Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?
-
Hello
Flying from Heathrow to Toronto British airways
Then hire car to Cleveland
Was not that bad
Three Hundred ISH for return flight 150 for hire car 6 days
About 80 dollars two tickets
Plus hotel and BnB
That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?
Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?
That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?
Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
-
That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?
Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

-
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol
-
You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol
My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol
He still has the scars from a rugby game I missed two years ago!!
-
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

They don't have to be English women....they can be good ole American Midwest women as well.
I had thought about coming over to London last year for the Browns game.....and no....that was NOT going to fly. So I get it for sure. I could pretty much go anywhere in the USA to a game on my own. (In fact, I have, having gone to a game in Nashville), and I am going to Houston later this year (but there I am meeting up with my daughter).....but to go to Europe just for a game? Nyet!
-
You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there

My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol
My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol
Would that be to see the Browns....or just coming over here?
My wife could care less about me seeing a Browns game on my own....but to travel "over there"....It wouldn't just stop with the spleen.
-
That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?
Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
-
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??
-
Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game? The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families. Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?
Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
Fair enough.

-
Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??
@emma-barking-mad-morgan said:
When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??
Are you Ian's wife/girlfriend?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
