Skip to content

To best fans in Nfl

The Browns Board
92 21 2.8k 1
  • @claretbrown said:

    Where are you flying from/to ian?...(fellow brit in birmingham).

    Expensive to get there?

    Hello

    Flying from Heathrow to Toronto British airways 

    Then hire car to Cleveland 

    Was not that bad 

    Three Hundred ISH for return flight 150 for hire car 6 days 

    About 80 dollars two tickets 

    Plus hotel and BnB 

    ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Hello

    Flying from Heathrow to Toronto British airways 

    Then hire car to Cleveland 

    Was not that bad 

    Three Hundred ISH for return flight 150 for hire car 6 days 

    About 80 dollars two tickets 

    Plus hotel and BnB 

    That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?

    Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?

  • @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    Hello

    Flying from Heathrow to Toronto British airways 

    Then hire car to Cleveland 

    Was not that bad 

    Three Hundred ISH for return flight 150 for hire car 6 days 

    About 80 dollars two tickets 

    Plus hotel and BnB 

    That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?

    Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @claretbrown said:

    That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?

    Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

  • @claretbrown said:

    That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?

    Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @the-gipper said:

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

    I Ian the brown taylor wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @londonbrown said:

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

    My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol

  • @londonbrown said:

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

    My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol

    E Emma barking mad Morgan wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol

    He still has the scars from a rugby game I missed  two years ago!! 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @londonbrown said:

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

    They don't have to be English women....they can be good ole American Midwest women as well.   

    I had thought about coming over to London last year for the Browns game.....and no....that was NOT going to fly.  So I get it for sure.  I could pretty much go anywhere in the USA to a game on my own.  (In fact, I have, having gone to a game in Nashville), and I am going to Houston later this year (but there I am meeting up with my daughter).....but to go to Europe just for a game?  Nyet!

  • @londonbrown said:

    You don’t sound too familiar with the mentality of most English women there 😉

    My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol

    Would that be to see the Browns....or just coming over here?

    My wife could care less about me seeing a Browns game on my own....but to travel "over there"....It wouldn't just stop with the spleen.

  • @claretbrown said:

    That doesn't sound too bad...i would have to multiply that by 5 though...missus and 3 kids!! ?

    Would love to do it though at some point. Have fun and let us know how it went ?

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @the-gipper said:

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?

    Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?

    Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!! 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?

    Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?

    Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!! 

    E Emma barking mad Morgan wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @claretbrown said:

    Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?

    Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?

    Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!! 

    When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why would you need to bring them if you were just basically coming over for a football game?  The other Brits that come over regularly do not bring their whole families.  Now, if you planned on spending an extended vacation here, sure... but just for a weekend?

    Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?

    Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?

    Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!! 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @claretbrown said:

    Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?

    Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?

    Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!! 

    Fair enough.😉

  • @claretbrown said:

    Mmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?

    Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?

    Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!! 

    When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #85

    @emma-barking-mad-morgan said:

    When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??

    Are you Ian's wife/girlfriend?

  • @emma-barking-mad-morgan said:

    When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??

    Are you Ian's wife/girlfriend?

    E Emma barking mad Morgan wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you Ian's wife/girlfriend?

    Yes?

  • @ian-the-brown-taylor said:

    My girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol

    He still has the scars from a rugby game I missed  two years ago!! 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @emma-barking-mad-morgan said:

    He still has the scars from a rugby game I missed  two years ago!! 

    Oh y'all should fit in quite well in Cleveland or most all of NE Ohio.  😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you Ian's wife/girlfriend?

    Yes?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @emma-barking-mad-morgan said:

    Yes?

    OK, so good.   The two of you can get into knock down, drag out arguments here on the Browns Board.   You can get vehement with each other, and then go have make up sex.   That would be a first for the Browns Board....I think.    (though...I don't know....despite their purported hate for each other, you never know, Zombo and Ghoolie may actually have  a thing for each other.)😮😆😳

  • @emma-barking-mad-morgan said:

    Yes?

    OK, so good.   The two of you can get into knock down, drag out arguments here on the Browns Board.   You can get vehement with each other, and then go have make up sex.   That would be a first for the Browns Board....I think.    (though...I don't know....despite their purported hate for each other, you never know, Zombo and Ghoolie may actually have  a thing for each other.)😮😆😳

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, so good.   The two of you can get into knock down, drag out arguments here on the Browns Board.   You can get vehement with each other, and then go have make up sex.   That would be a first for the Browns Board....I think.    (though...I don't know....despite their purported hate for each other, you never know, Zombo and Ghoolie may actually have  a thing for each other.)😮😆😳

    As a betting man I would not put money on that one!  😆

  • @hoorta said:

    Ours (Dayton) was torn down- and there's a car wash in it's place now.  🙂   

    The one in Ravenna was turned into the truck sales office for the Dodge dealership across the street. 

    Another one in Stow was an auto parts store on Rt 59, I think it might have been torn down recently. 

    From what I was told, Red Barns sold alcohol? 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Appears our female membership just doubled...

    @dutch-oven said:

    From what I was told, Red Barns sold alcohol? 

    The Parma one never did. Too bad, too, as it might have helped.

  • E Emma barking mad Morgan wrote on last edited by
    #91

    Anyone going to the tailgate or game ?

  • Appears our female membership just doubled...

    @dutch-oven said:

    From what I was told, Red Barns sold alcohol? 

    The Parma one never did. Too bad, too, as it might have helped.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @tour2ma said:

    Appears our female membership just doubled...

    The Parma one never did. Too bad, too, as it might have helped.

    By the time we went to get a Big Barney, we didn't need anymore alcohol.