Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
198 46 5.1k 1
  • That's scheme and coaching that leads to that keep happening. I'm 200% convinced this team with better guys leading the team has a winning record.

    What's driving me crazy today more than anything is leaving underneath stuff wide open. Good grief.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    That's scheme and coaching that leads to that keep happening. I'm 200% convinced this team with better guys leading the team has a winning record.

    What's driving me crazy today more than anything is leaving underneath stuff wide open. Good grief.

    Are you asking Chubb or Duke to block? Neither are any good at it.  Or better yet have the fantom blocker nJokewho do it.  I have the solution go 2 TEs and a fullback the rest of the year.  The OL isn’t great but Harrison is terrible playing one of the most important positions.  Every guy you use to give him help is just another speed guy you don’t have on an offense that has few to spare.

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    This is on Jimmy Haslam. For keeping Hue Jackson. For letting this Coaching staff exist. Starts at the top. I’m gonna drink my butt

    off today

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    The Kool aid flavor is swill. And kinda tepid. The players don’t seem to care much for it. 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    We’re throwing the ball to Landry at the line of scrimmage for YAC purposes LOL he runs a 4.7

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    Oline is garbage

  • @jrb12711 said:

    That's scheme and coaching that leads to that keep happening. I'm 200% convinced this team with better guys leading the team has a winning record.

    What's driving me crazy today more than anything is leaving underneath stuff wide open. Good grief.

    Are you asking Chubb or Duke to block? Neither are any good at it.  Or better yet have the fantom blocker nJokewho do it.  I have the solution go 2 TEs and a fullback the rest of the year.  The OL isn’t great but Harrison is terrible playing one of the most important positions.  Every guy you use to give him help is just another speed guy you don’t have on an offense that has few to spare.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Are you asking Chubb or Duke to block? Neither are any good at it.  Or better yet have the fantom blocker nJokewho do it.  I have the solution go 2 TEs and a fullback the rest of the year.  The OL isn’t great but Harrison is terrible playing one of the most important positions.  Every guy you use to give him help is just another speed guy you don’t have on an offense that has few to spare.

    Why would you assume I think that? I never said it and I agree with you. Coaches are refusing to change though.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    u can see our lack of DL depth is catvhing up to us, the jobbers we brought in a week before thevseason started are having to play more

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    but shut up clevfan its a passing league

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    damn pull baker from the game before he gets killed 

  • @baconhound said:

    Are you asking Chubb or Duke to block? Neither are any good at it.  Or better yet have the fantom blocker nJokewho do it.  I have the solution go 2 TEs and a fullback the rest of the year.  The OL isn’t great but Harrison is terrible playing one of the most important positions.  Every guy you use to give him help is just another speed guy you don’t have on an offense that has few to spare.

    Why would you assume I think that? I never said it and I agree with you. Coaches are refusing to change though.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Why would you assume I think that? I never said it and I agree with you. Coaches are refusing to change though.

    But what’s the change in scheme that solves it?  I think it’s easy to say make adjustments but what on earth are those?  If I thought there was an answer I’d be with  you but there best blocking back was Hyde.  The TEs that can block are basically useless in most other facets of the game and if you go one dimensional you’ll get nowhere.  I can’t believe an NFL GM thought Harrison was the answer at LT

  • damn pull baker from the game before he gets killed 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    damn pull baker from the game before he gets killed 

    Reminds me a bit of how Couch got pounded in his early career here.

  • @atom said:

    damn pull baker from the game before he gets killed 

    Reminds me a bit of how Couch got pounded in his early career here.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Reminds me a bit of how Couch got pounded in his early career here.

    they could ruin him before he even gets a good running start

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    even the announcers sounded surprised that baker came back out on the last series

    is it just me or doe's the team feel like they quit on hue

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    This D is gassed

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

    This is bad. But as Browns fans, we have weathered much worse. 

    It is not our time to be top dawgs of the AFCN yet.

    OLine and DLine among other areas are missing QUALITY players. Steelers were overpowered.

    We got our weekly terrible officiating mistake, right on par. Better this year than when this team is truly competitive.

  • This D is gassed

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    This D is gassed

    Absolutely.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    jesus 

    good night hue the party is over

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by

    I just watched the Browns give up. FIRE HUE!!

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Greg can see us to end of year as interim HC while Dorsey finds the next Pederson/McVay but after that he can go with Haley. 

    AE1CEA3B-2B36-406A-BEF1-174FE15AE6D2.jpeg

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    Please fire this clown!