Actual interrogation of Osam Bin Laden's driver
-
-
His first mistake is to actually talk. Interrogators want that so they can keep throwing curveballs & changeups at you i.e. unexpected questions not related to the last question to throw you off-balance. Very interesting video I will finish after the Jags/Eagles game. I expect any lies he tells will be thrown back in that manner later in the interview. Before going to Vietnam we had an expert interrogator spend a few hours briefing us on what to expect if we were captured and placed with an expert like him. Very interesting stuff.
-
If a terrorist action were imminent, and this obvious terrorist was just dancing around information to stall...
I'm sorry, but water boarding to save lives seems justified.
Outside of that - the patience of the interrogator is impressive.
If I heard correctly - the dumb terrorist gave up the location of that building...
where bin laden was living, correct? then said he didn't know who he was?
-
-
I don’t know maybe I missed it but where in there did you get that this guy was a driver for bin Laden
-
I don’t know maybe I missed it but where in there did you get that this guy was a driver for bin Laden
I don’t know maybe I missed it but where in there did you get that this guy was a driver for bin Laden
Labeled such in youtube.
-
Not sure which guy. There are two interviews. Looks like they considered the second one more dangerous than the first.
-
Here's another one. Not sure who or where. But kind of interesting to watch.
-
Not sure which guy. There are two interviews. Looks like they considered the second one more dangerous than the first.
Not sure which guy. There are two interviews. Looks like they considered the second one more dangerous than the first.
I just didn't see any particularly revealing discernible intelligence in what I saw here. The one guy admitted that the car he was driving had missiles in it, but he gave the excuse that I have seen a number of times by guys that get caught with weed in their cars. "Oh, its not mine, I was just driving a friend's car"....err, or, its not mine I was just holding it for a friend." Almost fuycking hilarious that these dumbasses couldn't come up with a better excuse.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login