Skip to content

Des Harrison

The Browns Board
38 18 1.1k 1
  • @jiggins7919 said:

    What concerns me more than anything is how Harrison isn't progressing week to week. You'd like to see him getting better, and that's not what is happening. 

    Indeed, call it the Kizer syndrome. Harrison had some decent games weeks 2-5 or so, but has looked objectively bad the last three weeks. Hard to think now that the film is out there a bit he's getting clobbered. We'll see though, don't have much else to do but let him play it out a bit.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Indeed, call it the Kizer syndrome. Harrison had some decent games weeks 2-5 or so, but has looked objectively bad the last three weeks. Hard to think now that the film is out there a bit he's getting clobbered. We'll see though, don't have much else to do but let him play it out a bit.

    Maybe once Mr. Maserati is replaced as OL coach we will see some improvement. So far I have been totally underwhelmed by the OL coaching.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Indeed, call it the Kizer syndrome. Harrison had some decent games weeks 2-5 or so, but has looked objectively bad the last three weeks. Hard to think now that the film is out there a bit he's getting clobbered. We'll see though, don't have much else to do but let him play it out a bit.

    Maybe once Mr. Maserati is replaced as OL coach we will see some improvement. So far I have been totally underwhelmed by the OL coaching.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Maybe once Mr. Maserati is replaced as OL coach we will see some improvement. So far I have been totally underwhelmed by the OL coaching.

    The OL coaching, or OL performance?

    Do you actually see what goes down in practice?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    What concerns me more than anything is how Harrison isn't progressing week to week. You'd like to see him getting better, and that's not what is happening. 

    Indeed, call it the Kizer syndrome. Harrison had some decent games weeks 2-5 or so, but has looked objectively bad the last three weeks. Hard to think now that the film is out there a bit he's getting clobbered. We'll see though, don't have much else to do but let him play it out a bit.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Indeed, call it the Kizer syndrome. Harrison had some decent games weeks 2-5 or so, but has looked objectively bad the last three weeks. Hard to think now that the film is out there a bit he's getting clobbered. We'll see though, don't have much else to do but let him play it out a bit.

    We don't have much choice now but to let it play out. Keep an extra blocking TE in the game, move Baker around.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Move him to the defense !! 

    These our signs when your OL coach teaches with pictures of Rhinos having great balance stances & too fat to school technique..The next hire Dorsey should make is going after Joe Thomas to replace Wylie as OL coach. We need college prospects taught NFL OL techniques..If or when a coaching decision is made, who is going to complain about JT being his OL coach? Also, Alex Mack has proven calling line protection matter..If Tretter has that responsible? Finding his replacement maybe a good idea.. 

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Indeed, call it the Kizer syndrome. Harrison had some decent games weeks 2-5 or so, but has looked objectively bad the last three weeks. Hard to think now that the film is out there a bit he's getting clobbered. We'll see though, don't have much else to do but let him play it out a bit.

    We don't have much choice now but to let it play out. Keep an extra blocking TE in the game, move Baker around.

    @hoorta said:

    We don't have much choice now but to let it play out. Keep an extra blocking TE in the game, move Baker around.

    Indeed, or do what I pray to God they realize and put Baker in more boot leg situations. I legit can't think of one time the past month Baker has had designed roll out plays.

  • @hoorta said:

    We don't have much choice now but to let it play out. Keep an extra blocking TE in the game, move Baker around.

    Indeed, or do what I pray to God they realize and put Baker in more boot leg situations. I legit can't think of one time the past month Baker has had designed roll out plays.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Indeed, or do what I pray to God they realize and put Baker in more boot leg situations. I legit can't think of one time the past month Baker has had designed roll out plays.

    If it makes you feel any better, Williams specifically said they worked on protections today in his presser. Said it's a team thing, doesn't fall on just one guy. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Maybe once Mr. Maserati is replaced as OL coach we will see some improvement. So far I have been totally underwhelmed by the OL coaching.

    The OL coaching, or OL performance?

    Do you actually see what goes down in practice?

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    The OL coaching, or OL performance?

    Do you actually see what goes down in practice?

    Look up above to what gumby said. There is your answer. Like I said I am totally unimpressed with Mr. Maserati.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    The OL coaching, or OL performance?

    Do you actually see what goes down in practice?

    Look up above to what gumby said. There is your answer. Like I said I am totally unimpressed with Mr. Maserati.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Look up above to what gumby said. There is your answer. Like I said I am totally unimpressed with Mr. Maserati.

    And you don’t like his choice of vehicle too, apparently?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Look up above to what gumby said. There is your answer. Like I said I am totally unimpressed with Mr. Maserati.

    And you don’t like his choice of vehicle too, apparently?

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    And you don’t like his choice of vehicle too, apparently?

    Not sure if he would fit into a Lamborghini.  🙂  I did see my very first Bentley a couple of weeks ago...   Maybe a Rolls would be more his style...  

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    And you don’t like his choice of vehicle too, apparently?

    Not sure if he would fit into a Lamborghini.  🙂  I did see my very first Bentley a couple of weeks ago...   Maybe a Rolls would be more his style...  

    @hoorta said:

    Not sure if he would fit into a Lamborghini.  🙂  I did see my very first Bentley a couple of weeks ago...   Maybe a Rolls would be more his style...  

    A C-130

  • @hoorta said:

    Not sure if he would fit into a Lamborghini.  🙂  I did see my very first Bentley a couple of weeks ago...   Maybe a Rolls would be more his style...  

    A C-130

    @the-gipper said:

    A C-130

    Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi (1983).png

    Hutt one, Hutt two.?