so who do we take at #1 next year?
-
-
Ed Oliver
Ed Oliver
strong contender. Raiders apparently have him on radar and they may pick before us. Im happy with either bosa or oliver
-
OL AND WR
-
I've been on the Ed Oliver bandwagon for months now, so that would be cool with me.
I'd be fine with a LT too.
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
It takes decades before you get it.
-
OL,WR, or CB...not necessarily on that order!!!
-
WR would obviously be nice, but as of today it doesn't seem like there's going to be one worth such a high pick.
I think it's going to be another Top 5 pick again.
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
It takes decades before you get it.
It takes decades before you get it.
u do on occassion drop some gems, well done here.
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
Wouldn't surprise me.
This has the makings of the team just quitting.
-
STOP THE ETERNAL DRAFT TALK.
Jeez, today was disappointing for sure but there's still 8 games left.
-
STOP THE ETERNAL DRAFT TALK.
Jeez, today was disappointing for sure but there's still 8 games left.
-
Kyler Murray, let's take another great OU player who's skills won't translate to the NFL
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
Bad teams typically use phrasing like this.
Teams that start 5-0 don't have fans sitting around saying "we really could be 1-3-1"
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
It's now been 2 out of the last 3 games that have that 'look' to it.... very telling.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login