so who do we take at #1 next year?
-
WR would obviously be nice, but as of today it doesn't seem like there's going to be one worth such a high pick.
I think it's going to be another Top 5 pick again.
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
It takes decades before you get it.
It takes decades before you get it.
u do on occassion drop some gems, well done here.
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
Wouldn't surprise me.
This has the makings of the team just quitting.
-
STOP THE ETERNAL DRAFT TALK.
Jeez, today was disappointing for sure but there's still 8 games left.
-
STOP THE ETERNAL DRAFT TALK.
Jeez, today was disappointing for sure but there's still 8 games left.
-
Kyler Murray, let's take another great OU player who's skills won't translate to the NFL
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
Bad teams typically use phrasing like this.
Teams that start 5-0 don't have fans sitting around saying "we really could be 1-3-1"
-
We're not having #1 pick next year.
I don't know why you guys quit on a team that many people agreed could have easily started the season 5-0.
I don't want to talk about the draft, there are more games to come, and some of them will be wins.
Go Browns!
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
its over. they quit today. whole staff might be gone by tom morning
It's now been 2 out of the last 3 games that have that 'look' to it.... very telling.
-
Can we draft a head coach
-
Its horrible to think of isn't it?
whats gotten in to u today? thats twice in 2 hours u have me rolling.
-
I'd take Oliver before Bosa. Fits our needs better
-
I'd take Oliver before Bosa. Fits our needs better
on what criteria are u basing that? we equally need another DT as well as LDE.....if we fill either of those adequately in FA than we draft the other. All depends on where we pick. If its #1 than likely we take bosa and have the best DE tandem in football. But like i said, if bosa comes off firstbi have zero problem with oliver.
-
Can we offer the Rams 2 firsts for their head coach
-
-
The Browns have already equaled their win total from the last two seasons. They will finish too good to get the overall first round pick. Cyberbricks will probably be thrown at me for saying this, but I think the first round pick should be traded for several lower round picks, and they should be used on offensive linemen. Good linemen are available in mid rounds. Mayfield had no time to do anything and had Steelers in his face all day. Get a decent pass blocking oline and see how much better the results will be.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login