Skip to content

wtf do we do at WR?

The Browns Board
38 19 1.2k
  • Baker had 2 good years at  Oklahoma, who did he throw to there? Where are they now?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    baker has had on some snaps 10 sec to throw the ball and still found no one. WR is a problem.

    10 seconds running for your life doesn't count. And I seriously doubt it was 10 seconds- an eternity in NFL play. OL is just as big a problem, so stop fixating on one area. 

    FYI- interesting take on Red Zone tonight, and BTW Dieken has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. Why move Bitonio to LT, put Coleman in a LG, and then right before the season start a FA guy at LT? When it's supposedly all about continuity on OL? 

    @hoorta said:

    10 seconds running for your life doesn't count. And I seriously doubt it was 10 seconds- an eternity in NFL play. OL is just as big a problem, so stop fixating on one area. 

    FTY- interesting take on Red Zone tonight, and BTW Dieken has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. Why move Bitonio to LT, put Coleman in a LG, and then right before the season start a FA guy at LT? When it's supposedly all about continuity on OL? 

    I didn't understand the Shon Coleman release.  I realize he might not have been the answer at LT, but I can't see how he's worse than Hubbard, right?

  • I still think they will add a WR tomorrow. Worst case likely Garçon. Nice if they pulled Staley over too. I’d really rather see them grab Devante Parker if he could stay healthy 

    @jcam222 said:

    I still think they will add a WR tomorrow. Worst case likely Garçon. Nice if they pulled Staley over too. I’d really rather see them grab Devante Parker if he could stay healthy 

    Maybe things have changed with Parker, but I remember during the draft that Parker and his freaking mother both said they didn't want Cleveland to draft him.  I'm not sure we bring in someone with a bad attitude, and Parker just seems to be a malcontent.  

  • The answer (partial answer) at  WR and at the Tackles spots are not on this roster.

    Free agency and the Draft next spring will be the sources for those answers (theoretically)

    There is no trade nor person the Browns can pick up off the street at this point in the season for the rest of the year that would make any significant contribution,  IMO.

  • id take tate for a 4th

  • Can’t believe we didn’t trade for at least one piece.

  • Can’t believe we didn’t trade for at least one piece.

    @cdspencer79 said:

    Can’t believe we didn’t trade for at least one piece.

    cause they're throwin it in. Seasons over. They're not trading draft capital or current players for some short term fix. 

  • Dez it is then 🙂

    USATSI_8246427.jpg

  • Dez it is then 🙂

    USATSI_8246427.jpg

    @darren15 said:

    Dez it is then 🙂

    Dez it isn't. Funny how no team in the NFL wanted him at the trade deadline, when they could have picked him up without giving up any draft picks. He may as well announce his retirement...   

  • No team wants that locker room cancer , especially the Browns who just started to clean out their own cancerous crap

  • A good team that needs an edge would probably look towards Stefon Diggs and draft a 2nd-3rd rounder.  The Browns will bring in Kelvin Benjamin on a 1 year $11 million dollar deal and cut him week 4 after they realize he's super lazy.