Packers Rams
-
Fun game. Sometimes feels like I am watching an entirely different sport from the Browns to this sort of game.
-
Fun game. Sometimes feels like I am watching an entirely different sport from the Browns to this sort of game.
Fun game. Sometimes feels like I am watching an entirely different sport from the Browns to this sort of game.
Yeah, feels like a different product sometimes. Less this year than the last few, though.
-
Fun game. Sometimes feels like I am watching an entirely different sport from the Browns to this sort of game.
Fun game. Sometimes feels like I am watching an entirely different sport from the Browns to this sort of game.
Exactly how I feel!
-
Pettine’s D has been very aggressive from the off. It’s bizarre he couldn’t just get away from Jim O’Neil, were 7-3 at one stage
-
Oh dear. Bad way to end !
-
Pettine’s D has been very aggressive from the off. It’s bizarre he couldn’t just get away from Jim O’Neil, were 7-3 at one stage
Pettine’s D has been very aggressive from the off. It’s bizarre he couldn’t just get away from Jim O’Neil, were 7-3 at one stage
The year we went 7-3 Pet ran the D and left the Offense to Shanny the Younger...
Then Shanny left us... he left behind a PowerPoint Presentation to boot... and Pet moved his focus to the O-side and his new OC, Flipper... and left the D to O'Neil. I'm not sure there was a better choice to be made.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login