Hue fired
-
Again, I think Al Saunders should be the interim until they get their man next year.
Interview Mike Munchak.
Edit....Just heard....it IS Saunders to be interim HC.
-
Awesome.
I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.
Awesome.
I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.
I couldn't agree more. It's almost ALWAYS a crap show when you fire a coach mid-season, but what other choice did we have? I just hope we don't fall MORE apart. ?
-
Again, I think Al Saunders should be the interim until they get their man next year.
Interview Mike Munchak.
Edit....Just heard....it IS Saunders to be interim HC.
Interview Mike Munchak.
gOD HELP US...
-
-
To quote Gerald Ford:
“My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.”
-
Good riddance!
3-36-1 says it all...
-
Also,....Grossi says that neither Haley nor Williams would be serious candidates for the permanent job.
-
Hip hip hooray hip hip hooray
-
-
LOL.
I wanted to keep Haley - but Hue had to go. I just hope Canton Mike doesn't pop stiches laughing
-
Also,....Grossi says that neither Haley nor Williams would be serious candidates for the permanent job.
Also,....Grossi says that neither Haley nor Williams would be serious candidates for the permanent job.
Phew!
-
lets all talk next monday after the chiefs drop 60 and we make their awful defense look like the 85 bears or 01 ravens. this move means sht
-
u sure about that? u sure an o line that doesnt cut down lineman loose into the backfield might be more of a pressing concern on young master mayfields mind?
I'm not just sure, but I'm absolutely phucking positive about that.
-
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
(merged again....GTFO!!!!)
-
Also,....Grossi says that neither Haley nor Williams would be serious candidates for the permanent job.
Phew!
Phew!
Start over with Dosey guys. All of them
-
Agree!!!!
-
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
(merged again....GTFO!!!!)
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
The only thing he would have to do differently than the norm is jump in the lake ....
-
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
(merged again....GTFO!!!!)
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
If you’re in to that kinda stuff ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login