Hue fired
-
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Basically what htey're saying on NFL network.
-
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Not a surprise, hue didn't know baker was better than Tyrod or Chubb was better than Hyde and he saw them every day
The man was a complete moron and not a very nice guy either, throwing blame at anyone and everyone to cover his own arse
-
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Man, lots of reports that Baker did not like Hue.... I saw some body language from Baker here and there when talking to Hue that made me think that Baker was not buying into whatever Huey was selling, but these reports make it sound as it was a well known fact.
Probably just the professional dialogue and body language readers out there doing there jobs
-
Zombo said:
There it is ...
So who is our coach?
Z
lou brown.....awwwwww i don't know......
-
lets all talk next monday after the chiefs drop 60 and we make their awful defense look like the 85 bears or 01 ravens. this move means sht
lets all talk next monday after the chiefs drop 60 and we make their awful defense look like the 85 bears or 01 ravens. this move means sht
that will change when they get berry and houston back....2 leaders makes a hugh difference....but i agree with you , they may drop a sixty bomb this sunday although andy reid isn't that type of coach to pile on like that.....
-
Interview Mike Munchak.
gOD HELP US...
gOD HELP US...
i love munchak.....but not as a hc....our ol sucks the big one.....get him as the ol coach.....
-
Hello Lincoln Riley
-
gOD HELP US...
i love munchak.....but not as a hc....our ol sucks the big one.....get him as the ol coach.....
-
LOL.
I wanted to keep Haley - but Hue had to go. I just hope Canton Mike doesn't pop stiches laughing
-
Any news on a press conference with Dorsey ?
-
Number of wins
Eric Mangini - 10
Pat Shurmur - 9
Rob Chudzinski - 4
Mike Pettine - 10
Hue Jackson - 3
-
Hello Lincoln Riley
Hello Lincoln Riley
Your lips to God’s ears.
I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.
-
Awesome.
I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.
Awesome.
I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.
I thought it would take two more losses, but whatever.... That scene on Hard Knocks when he told Haley you don't sit in this chair was telling.
Ian Rapoport just said live on NFL Network that "it is no secret that Baker is not a fan of Hue Jackson".
Baker saw through the BS. Like the earth moved with RG III, and just trust me on Kessler.
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
(merged again....GTFO!!!!)
He's getting no slack from this quarter. He can puff out his chest that he was right on Hue- but dead wrong Haley was the one who was going to go.
-
Haley fired per rappaport. Wow.
-
Both hue and Haley fired.
-
Both hue and Haley fired.
Both hue and Haley fired.
They can help each other pack. Don't let the door hit you boys.
-
Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..
Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login