Skip to content

Hue fired

The Browns Board
178 45 6.1k 1
  • Hello Lincoln Riley 

    @babernakle said:

    Hello Lincoln Riley 

    Your lips to God’s ears.

    I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.

  • Awesome. 

    I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.

    @dick-mellon said:

    Awesome. 

    I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.

    I thought it would take two more losses, but whatever....   That scene on Hard Knocks when he told Haley you don't sit in this chair was telling. 

    @d-bone said:

    Ian Rapoport just said live on NFL Network that "it is no secret that Baker is not a fan of Hue Jackson".

    Baker saw through the BS. Like the earth moved with RG III, and just trust me on Kessler.   

    @the-gipper said:

    You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.

    Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.   

    So, now he must deliver.  

    Agree?

    (merged again....GTFO!!!!)

    He's getting no slack from this quarter. He can puff out his chest that he was right on Hue- but dead wrong Haley was the one who was going to go. 

  • Haley fired per rappaport. Wow. 

  • Both hue and Haley fired. 

  • Both hue and Haley fired. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Both hue and Haley fired. 

    They can help each other pack. Don't let the door hit you boys.

  • At least they fired him before he could do any more damage?

  • Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..

    Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?

  • Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..

    Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..

    Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?

    Bring in a twelve year old that plays Madden 6 hours a week and he would call a better game than those two rum dums.

  • That scene in Hard Knocks regarding players not practicing was a glimpse into the future. 

  • Hue was a QB whisperer? BakerMayfield didn’t like what he whispered. Didn’t like the flavor of the Kool Aid either. 

  • Please take out Haley next.....

    @hx214 said:

    Please take out Haley next.....

    You must be psychic.?

  • That scene in Hard Knocks regarding players not practicing was a glimpse into the future. 

    @d-bone said:

    That scene in Hard Knocks regarding players not practicing was a glimpse into the future. 

    You can bet behind the scenes Hue was not liked by many.

  • @hx214 said:

    Please take out Haley next.....

    You must be psychic.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    You must be psychic.?

    I was watching on NFL network and I heard in the background “Haley gone Haley gone too” and then, “we have more breaking news....” 

    what a dramatic day.... and season.

  • I never have a mid afternoon break, but here I am having some cookies and a chocolate milkshake. 

    Cheers, guys!

  • @dick-mellon said:

    Awesome. 

    I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.

    I thought it would take two more losses, but whatever....   That scene on Hard Knocks when he told Haley you don't sit in this chair was telling. 

    @d-bone said:

    Ian Rapoport just said live on NFL Network that "it is no secret that Baker is not a fan of Hue Jackson".

    Baker saw through the BS. Like the earth moved with RG III, and just trust me on Kessler.   

    @the-gipper said:

    You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.

    Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.   

    So, now he must deliver.  

    Agree?

    (merged again....GTFO!!!!)

    He's getting no slack from this quarter. He can puff out his chest that he was right on Hue- but dead wrong Haley was the one who was going to go. 

    @hoorta said:

    I thought it would take two more losses, but whatever....   That scene on Hard Knocks when he told Haley you don't sit in this chair was telling.

    My thought when I saw that scene was, "Uh oh, Haley sees the arrogant dummie and dummie don't like it."

  • As I alluded to earlier in my other thread, when trust is gone, it's over.

    Mike

  • I never have a mid afternoon break, but here I am having some cookies and a chocolate milkshake. 

    Cheers, guys!

    @nero said:

    I never have a mid afternoon break, but here I am having some cookies and a chocolate milkshake. 

    Cheers, guys!

    OMG! I LOVE snickerdoodles & chocolate milk! My address is..........

    Mike

  • Supposed to be a presser around 4 eastern. 

  • Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.

  • Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.

    Ya I read that too, but they play the Steelers a lot as the last game of the season so it's not really that hard to believe.