Hue fired
-
Both hue and Haley fired.
-
Both hue and Haley fired.
Both hue and Haley fired.
They can help each other pack. Don't let the door hit you boys.
-
Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..
Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?
-
Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..
Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?
Wonder how this is going to go the rest of the way in terms of offensive coaching..
Is Ken Zampese the OC the rest of the way?
Bring in a twelve year old that plays Madden 6 hours a week and he would call a better game than those two rum dums.
-
Hue was a QB whisperer? BakerMayfield didn’t like what he whispered. Didn’t like the flavor of the Kool Aid either.
-
-
-
You must be psychic.?
I was watching on NFL network and I heard in the background “Haley gone Haley gone too” and then, “we have more breaking news....”
what a dramatic day.... and season.
-
Awesome.
I hate the idea of letting go any head coach in mid season, but I had had my limit with Hue.
I thought it would take two more losses, but whatever.... That scene on Hard Knocks when he told Haley you don't sit in this chair was telling.
Ian Rapoport just said live on NFL Network that "it is no secret that Baker is not a fan of Hue Jackson".
Baker saw through the BS. Like the earth moved with RG III, and just trust me on Kessler.
You merged this subject before.....but now I repeat it here.
Ghoolie promised that if Hue was fired before or during the bye week that he would jump in Lake Erie wearing pantyhose and lipstick.
So, now he must deliver.
Agree?
(merged again....GTFO!!!!)
He's getting no slack from this quarter. He can puff out his chest that he was right on Hue- but dead wrong Haley was the one who was going to go.
-
As I alluded to earlier in my other thread, when trust is gone, it's over.
Mike
-
I never have a mid afternoon break, but here I am having some cookies and a chocolate milkshake.
Cheers, guys!
-
Supposed to be a presser around 4 eastern.
-
Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.
-
Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.
Just heard that the last 6 Browns HC's have been fired after losing to the Steelers their second meeting of the season.
Ya I read that too, but they play the Steelers a lot as the last game of the season so it's not really that hard to believe.
-
OMG! I LOVE snickerdoodles & chocolate milk! My address is..........
Mike
I'll take first flight to USA tomorrow morning and will ask for 'Mike' as soon as I'm in the airport. I'm sure it will do it.
-
Press conference with Haslam and Dorsey at 4.30pm
-
Hello Lincoln Riley
Your lips to God’s ears.
I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.
Your lips to God’s ears.
I’m not sure how Baker could have been clearer about not liking Hue without just coming out and saying it. At least that’s what I was picking up in his interviews.
I don’t know bout all you fellas but I think Dorsey and baker are buddy buddy and baker knew what was coming I feel this was the plan all along maybe not this soon but I think this was the plan all alone to get him a coach that knows how to use him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login