Candidates
-
Mike McCarthy? Ties to John Dorsey.. 1 year deal with GB. Per rappaport
-
Mike McCarthy? Ties to John Dorsey.. 1 year deal with GB. Per rappaport
Mike McCarthy? Ties to John Dorsey.. 1 year deal with GB. Per rappaport
Hell no
-
Bernie Kosar as head coach
Promote Josh Cribbs from Special Teams assistant to Special Teams coordinator
Lincoln Riley would be good too but he has already said he is not interested in jumping to the NFL yet
Promote Josh Cribbs from Special Teams assistant to Special Teams coordinator
We would all be cool with that, but the special teams has improved. And a lot of those guys are really young and need lots of those ST reps to improve, as they are.
Joseph has a LEG, just needs to become more of a deadeye.
-
I'd be ok with John DeFillipo. He did some good things with Philly, and he's currently the Vikings OC. I thought he was pretty decent when working for us, too. A little green then, but not anymore.
-
I'd be ok with John DeFillipo. He did some good things with Philly, and he's currently the Vikings OC. I thought he was pretty decent when working for us, too. A little green then, but not anymore.
I'd be ok with John DeFillipo. He did some good things with Philly, and he's currently the Vikings OC. I thought he was pretty decent when working for us, too. A little green then, but not anymore.
i have no recollection of him at all.
-
I'd be ok with John DeFillipo. He did some good things with Philly, and he's currently the Vikings OC. I thought he was pretty decent when working for us, too. A little green then, but not anymore.
i have no recollection of him at all.
-
Bienemy is the name that catches my eye.
-
-
Bienemy's enemy is my friend?
Of course the phrase, but the actual named in terms of coaching. Plus I had mentioned if we are to get a new HC I want him to be a more zone blocking oriented guy..... welp... check and mate.
-
I get that Lincoln Riley screams Sean Mcvay clone, but the differences are stark as well. I'd want to see Riley start as an OC in the NFL at least a year before jumping head first into that situation.
Betting money IMO today would be Dave Toub in KC. It's not a "sexy" pick by any means but he's incredibly familiar with Dorsey and has done some great work in KC as well.
-
Just saw Vegas odds for the browns next head coach and it’s exciting
1. Sean McVay
2. Lincoln Riley
-
which regime was he again? Honestly I vaguely remember the name but have abs no idea when he was here. It's all a blur, like the QB's
-
He was OC here in 2015. Was Qb coach for the SB winning Eagles last year and is now the Vikings OC.
He should be on Dorsey’s list
-
This is interesting:
Jim Harbaugh? Bill Belichick?
Oh well.......
-
Meh
-
Id wonder what the reasoning is that McVay is on that list? Unless there is another guy out there named Sean McVay.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
