Candidates
-
Just saw Vegas odds for the browns next head coach and it’s exciting
1. Sean McVay
2. Lincoln Riley
-
which regime was he again? Honestly I vaguely remember the name but have abs no idea when he was here. It's all a blur, like the QB's
-
He was OC here in 2015. Was Qb coach for the SB winning Eagles last year and is now the Vikings OC.
He should be on Dorsey’s list
-
This is interesting:
Jim Harbaugh? Bill Belichick?
Oh well.......
-
Meh
-
Id wonder what the reasoning is that McVay is on that list? Unless there is another guy out there named Sean McVay.
-
Id wonder what the reasoning is that McVay is on that list? Unless there is another guy out there named Sean McVay.
-
-
Jim Brown
-
Jim Brown
Jim Brown
He's busy. Still trying to figure out what the hell Kanye West was talking about.?
-
Jim Brown
He's busy. Still trying to figure out what the hell Kanye West was talking about.?
He's busy. Still trying to figure out what the hell Kanye West was talking about.?
"When West started rapping to the Donald,I really had no chance of getting a word in". Also, "After reading draft cards of Kizer & Corbett I seem to be the next in line of being fired of my duties" .....#32
-
Not sure on who for HC, I wouldn't mind Mike Zimmer if the Vikings pull the plug.
I would love to see Darrell Bevell as the OC coaching Mayfield though regardless of HC.
-
I get that Lincoln Riley screams Sean Mcvay clone, but the differences are stark as well. I'd want to see Riley start as an OC in the NFL at least a year before jumping head first into that situation.
Betting money IMO today would be Dave Toub in KC. It's not a "sexy" pick by any means but he's incredibly familiar with Dorsey and has done some great work in KC as well.
I get that Lincoln Riley screams Sean Mcvay clone, but the differences are stark as well. I'd want to see Riley start as an OC in the NFL at least a year before jumping head first into that situation.
Betting money IMO today would be Dave Toub in KC. It's not a "sexy" pick by any means but he's incredibly familiar with Dorsey and has done some great work in KC as well.
Lincoln Riley has one season as a college coach under his belt. Not sure I get where everyone is coming from with all the love.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
