OC TODD HALEY FIRED
-
Greg Williams has locked himself in his office and refuses to come out ....
-
... And smashes phone with hammer
-
That AND not being the right guy for the job.
Hopefully BuddyBoy will fix that...... and if in January he announces a name that most haven't even heard of, then I'll know he got it right.
Hopefully BuddyBoy will fix that...... and if in January he announces a name that most haven't even heard of, then I'll know he got it right.
Not necessarily. If its Lincoln Riley or David Shaw out of college, I'd be pretty happy with either of those choices even though I've heard of them. But if its some assistant I've never heard of, I'd be fine as well.
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
He aint coming here and I don't want him.
-
Freddie Kitchens is the interim OC
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
Can he bring the HGH program from Alabama with him? Otherwise, no.
-
exactly who is upset with firing the guy most directly responsible fir this offensive shtshow?
-
Freddie Kitchens is the interim OC
-
Freddie Kitchens is the interim OC
Freddie Kitchens is the interim OC
Lets hope he gets the best out of Jarvis Laundry room
-
Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room.
This was a good day. Onwards and upwards.
-
Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room.
This was a good day. Onwards and upwards.
Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room.
This was a good day. Onwards and upwards.
I think that's exactly what happened. You two fuckers can't get along and work together so piss off ya both can go and we will move on without you.
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
-
I didn't expect it but also can't say I am too upset by it, Haley and Hue both are known as toxic personalities and neither one was performing. I am definitely interested in seeing what Kitchen can do.
-
It would be something if the Browns went out this Sunday and kicked KC's A$$.. I hope they let they're frustrations out on them.. And whoop'em good!.. It would be a definite indictation that Hue is what we thought he was.. An egotistical bungling idiot!...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
