OC TODD HALEY FIRED
-
Freddie Kitchens is the interim OC
Freddie Kitchens is the interim OC
Lets hope he gets the best out of Jarvis Laundry room
-
Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room.
This was a good day. Onwards and upwards.
-
Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room.
This was a good day. Onwards and upwards.
Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room.
This was a good day. Onwards and upwards.
I think that's exactly what happened. You two fuckers can't get along and work together so piss off ya both can go and we will move on without you.
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
-
I didn't expect it but also can't say I am too upset by it, Haley and Hue both are known as toxic personalities and neither one was performing. I am definitely interested in seeing what Kitchen can do.
-
It would be something if the Browns went out this Sunday and kicked KC's A$$.. I hope they let they're frustrations out on them.. And whoop'em good!.. It would be a definite indictation that Hue is what we thought he was.. An egotistical bungling idiot!...
-
yes, indeed it would be. I wonder what vegas is thinking about this right now....has "game of the week" written all over it. ?
The spread as I'm writing this most places is only -8 KC. I love our Brownies as much as anyone else but If I was anywhere near Vegas I'd be running to place a bet on KC. That spread will easily go up 3-4 points by tonight.
-
-
heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......
So get the f uck out dipshit.
-
heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......
So get the f uck out dipshit.
So get the f uck out dipshit.
Exactly.
-
From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes.
-
From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"
-
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes.
Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes.
He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check
-
Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes.
He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check
He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check
Saban turns 67 in two days.
I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him.
-
He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check
Saban turns 67 in two days.
I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him.
Saban turns 67 in two days.
I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him.
Oh OK I knew we was around my age somewhere
-
"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.
But how about Meyer, or your pal Harbaugh? Just kidding. If we go the college coach route it's going to be a guy like Reilly.
IMHO the top college coaches make as much or more than the top NFL coaches with far better job security, they will have to be offered the moon to make the jump.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login