Skip to content

OC TODD HALEY FIRED

The Browns Board
56 28 1.4k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    "Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    @mld-woody said:

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

  • From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

    @tour2ma said:

    From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

    "Good teams don't touch the QB in practice" 

    "Well you gotta block him then - someone has to block him"

    You're fired

  • @mld-woody said:

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

    @the-gipper said:

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

    Saban turns 67 in two days. 

    I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

    Saban turns 67 in two days. 

    I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Saban turns 67 in two days. 

    I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

    Oh OK I knew we was around my age somewhere 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    @mld-woody said:

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    But how about Meyer, or your pal Harbaugh? Just kidding. If we go the college coach route it's going to be a guy like Reilly.  

    IMHO the top college coaches make as much or more than the top NFL coaches with far better job security, they will have to be offered the moon to make the jump. 

  • Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

  • Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

    @nero said:

    Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

    We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

    Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

    Famous Amos Cookies

  • @nero said:

    Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

    We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

    Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

    Famous Amos Cookies

    @hoorta said:

    We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

    Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

    Famous Amos Cookies

    Of course I know Famous Amos, they are famous, the name says it!

    Thanks for the explanation 😁

  • So glad they fired his a**. Strangely enough when Kitchen called plays in the final preseason game, they were up 25 pts by the end of the first half. It was against backup players but looked much prettier than Haley's in the preseason.