Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Brandon Marshall

Brandon Marshall

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 8 Posters 463 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • beare B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 585 Posts
    • 60 Reputation
    B beare wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I Know hes a older wr not in his prime but tall can catch would come cheap what ya think?

    mjp28M 7 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B beare

      I Know hes a older wr not in his prime but tall can catch would come cheap what ya think?

      mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 18k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @beare said:

      I Know hes a older wr not in his prime but tall can catch would come cheap what ya think?

      What Jerry Rice not available?

      They could try want ads in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, I bet that would be quite a motley crew that would show up in Berea.

      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • B beare

        I Know hes a older wr not in his prime but tall can catch would come cheap what ya think?

        7moses7 7 Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 1k Posts
        • 248 Reputation
        7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @beare said:

        I Know hes a older wr not in his prime but tall can catch would come cheap what ya think?

        Prolong his career why?  This season is over let’s play the young kids and see what they can do 

        LBC mikeL 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It seems I recall him being something of a head case? Am I wrong? Even if he wasn't that bad what what someone else fund his retirement.

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • 7 7moses7

            @beare said:

            I Know hes a older wr not in his prime but tall can catch would come cheap what ya think?

            Prolong his career why?  This season is over let’s play the young kids and see what they can do 

            LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 297 Reputation
            LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @7moses7 said:

            Prolong his career why?  This season is over let’s play the young kids and see what they can do 

            Famous saying for the last how many seasons?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              It seems I recall him being something of a head case? Am I wrong? Even if he wasn't that bad what what someone else fund his retirement.

              WSS

              Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              It seems I recall him being something of a head case? Am I wrong? Even if he wasn't that bad what what someone else fund his retirement.

              WSS

              You are right, he has a mental illness related to behaviour. I don't know its exact name.

              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • NeroN Nero

                @westside-steve said:

                It seems I recall him being something of a head case? Am I wrong? Even if he wasn't that bad what what someone else fund his retirement.

                WSS

                You are right, he has a mental illness related to behaviour. I don't know its exact name.

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @nero said:

                You are right, he has a mental illness related to behaviour. I don't know its exact name.

                Bipolar?  

                https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/07/26/brandon-marshall-nfl-owners-mental-health/511747001/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Zombo Z
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  We are 2-5-1.

                  You guys keep bringing up acquisitions that a 5-2-1 team might make.

                  We are going to play the youngsters.

                  It is quite simple to understand.

                  Zombo

                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Z Zombo

                    We are 2-5-1.

                    You guys keep bringing up acquisitions that a 5-2-1 team might make.

                    We are going to play the youngsters.

                    It is quite simple to understand.

                    Zombo

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Zombo said:

                    We are 2-5-1.

                    You guys keep bringing up acquisitions that a 5-2-1 team might make.

                    We are going to play the youngsters.

                    It is quite simple to understand.

                    Zombo

                    Rookie QB....Mayfield

                    Rookie RB....Chubb

                    Rookie LT...Harrison

                    and maybe 2 rookie WRs....Calloway and Ratley??   at least til Higgins gets back.

                    2d year TE...Njoku

                    On defense,  two rookies starting I believe:  Ward and Gennard Avery.  

                    Garrett, Ogunjobi, Peppers still in 2d year.

                    Backup OG is a rookie:  Corbett

                    Third year players include Devalve, Higgins, Ogbah, Kindred, Schobert

                    So, over half the team ...starters (and probably backups)  have been in the league now for 2.5 years or less.

                    So yep, they will play.

                    mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The GipperT The Gipper

                      Zombo said:

                      We are 2-5-1.

                      You guys keep bringing up acquisitions that a 5-2-1 team might make.

                      We are going to play the youngsters.

                      It is quite simple to understand.

                      Zombo

                      Rookie QB....Mayfield

                      Rookie RB....Chubb

                      Rookie LT...Harrison

                      and maybe 2 rookie WRs....Calloway and Ratley??   at least til Higgins gets back.

                      2d year TE...Njoku

                      On defense,  two rookies starting I believe:  Ward and Gennard Avery.  

                      Garrett, Ogunjobi, Peppers still in 2d year.

                      Backup OG is a rookie:  Corbett

                      Third year players include Devalve, Higgins, Ogbah, Kindred, Schobert

                      So, over half the team ...starters (and probably backups)  have been in the league now for 2.5 years or less.

                      So yep, they will play.

                      mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                      • 18k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @the-gipper said:

                      ........Third year players include Devalve, Higgins, Ogbah, Kindred, Schobert

                      So, over half the team ...starters (and probably backups)  have been in the league now for 2.5 years or less.

                      So yep, they will play.

                      It true now more than ever that the kids are more ready to play NFL or even NBA and somewhat MLB.

                      BUT when your average age is 24+ you will see rookies galore. 

                      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate