Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. All in on Baker?

All in on Baker?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
32 Posts 14 Posters 963 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Should Browns go all-in on Baker Mayfield and hir…:

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    B AxeA 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll watch the video shortly, but just to respond to the thread....YESSSSS.

      Listen, it's no secret that Baker doesn't look as good now as he did in his first few games.  He's a rookie and I don't expect perfection, but when you look at the film review article of the Bucs game, and also just trusting "the eye test", it's pretty easy to see Baker isn't going the right way in terms of development.  I've always said Baker is the man for us, and I'm not changing my mind ONE BIT.  That being said, last week was the first time I saw a hint of "Battered Browns QB Syndrome" in him, and I don't want to see that progress.  I give props to our ownership for making a difficult decision to fire both coaches, and hopefully we're in a better position now.  

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Throughout Baker's career, he's shown he has qb magic. He gets it - it's how he's wired. I imagine there are many qb's in the NFL who don't have it, but still can perform a good bit.

        My opinion - is that the next HC and OC need to at least totally understand that magic that Baker has at qb.

           We'll see how the next move is made, but Dorsey knows football - and he fixes problems that get in the way of winning.

        Here is some good stuff from Deon Sanders

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It would make just as much sense to hire Bob Stoops.   After all....Stoops was Mayfied's coach for longer than Riley was.

          Stoops is "only" 58.   Younger than a number of NFL HCs:

          Pete Carroll 66 Seattle Seahawks
          Bill Belichick 65 New England Patriots
          Mike Zimmer 61 Minnesota Vikings
          Andy Reid 60 Kansas City Chiefs
          Marvin Lewis 59 Cincinnati Bengals
          Dirk Koetter 59 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
          Ron Rivera 56 Carolina Panthers
          Frank Reich 56 Indianapolis Colts
          John Harbaugh 55 Baltimore Ravens
          Mike McCarthy 55 Green Bay Packers
          Sean Payton 54 New Orleans Saints
          Todd Bowles 54 New York Jets
          Jon Gruden 54 Oakland Raiders
          Doug Marrone 53 Jacksonville Jaguars
          Hue Jackson 52 Cleveland Browns
          Pat Shurmur 52 New York Giants
          Bill O'Brien 51 Houston Texans
          Jay Gruden 51 Washington Redskins
          Doug Pederson 50 Philadelphia Eagles
          Jason Garrett 49 Dallas Cowboys
          Steve Wilks 48 Arizona Cardinals
          Dan Quinn 47 Atlanta Falcons
          Mike Tomlin 46 Pittsburgh Steelers
          Vance Joseph 45 Denver Broncos
          Sean McDermott 44 Buffalo Bills
          Matt Patricia 43 Detroit Lions
          Anthony Lynn 42 Los Angeles Chargers
          Mike Vrabel 42 Tennessee Titans
          Adam Gase 40 Miami Dolphins
          Matt Nagy 39 Chicago Bears
          Kyle Shanahan 38 San Francisco 49ers
          Sean McVay 32 Los Angeles Rams
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 5k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919
            #5

            I know people might laugh at this, but I think that last drive Baker had against the Steelers was important.  I realize they likely pulled just about all of their starters, but it wasn't exactly like they were in a true prevent defense, either.  The Steelers rushed more than 4 on several of those plays, and Baker completed a VERY difficult pass to Devalve for a helluva TD strike in between like 4 Steelers.  Even on that play the Steelers rushed 4 linemen, who attempted an unsuccessful stunt.  Baker somehow fit the ball in between those defenders, and Devalve made a very nice catch.  Yeah, it really didn't matter, and yeah, it was way too little too late, but it's still nice for our QB to see the ball scored.  Those are the type of plays that can build confidence, and who knows?  Maybe that's the kind of play that gets Devalve rolling as well.  I certainly predicted Devalve to be a vital part of our offense this year, and I literally have NO clue why he's not even getting targeted.  

            Also, I want everyone to notice just how bad our protection is, and also how bad our receivers are at shedding physical play.  Now, obviously Callaway got held on this play and STILL made the catch on an incredible ball, but watch both sides of our OL.  Watch Hubbard get absolutely WHIPPED by a bullrush (yet again), and on the other side, the RB has to make a decision on which guy to block, and thankfully got away with a hold.  It's a miracle Baker didn't just throw this ball away because he had pressure coming from BOTH sides.  You can find the Callaway and Devalve TD's here:

            http://www.nfl.com/player/bakermayfield/2560800/profile

            I also wanted to point out a question that we likely can't answer.  Recently a radio show host made the statement that it appeared as if Baker is making far fewer adjustments at the line and calling out basically no audibles.  He said it was especially evident against the Steelers when they had obvious rushers coming, yet Baker didn't make any protection adjustments or any playcall audibles.  The question was, "Did Baker have audibles and protection changes taken away from him in order to make the game simpler?"   I have to admit, this goes beyond the scope of my knowledge, but it makes sense to some degree.  I've NEVER seen SO MANY untouched, and unaccounted for defensive players rushing the QB, and many times it was SO OBVIOUS that they were coming.  How could our QB NOT know they were coming for him, and how could he NOT KNOW he didn't have personnel to block them?  The Steelers weren't even trying to disguise what they were doing many times, and it confused the heck out of me.  

            Baker's numbers through 5.5 games:  58% completion, 1471 yards, 8 TDs, and 6 INT's.  79 QBR.  I'd say that looks about right for a rookie, what do you think?

            Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

              I know people might laugh at this, but I think that last drive Baker had against the Steelers was important.  I realize they likely pulled just about all of their starters, but it wasn't exactly like they were in a true prevent defense, either.  The Steelers rushed more than 4 on several of those plays, and Baker completed a VERY difficult pass to Devalve for a helluva TD strike in between like 4 Steelers.  Even on that play the Steelers rushed 4 linemen, who attempted an unsuccessful stunt.  Baker somehow fit the ball in between those defenders, and Devalve made a very nice catch.  Yeah, it really didn't matter, and yeah, it was way too little too late, but it's still nice for our QB to see the ball scored.  Those are the type of plays that can build confidence, and who knows?  Maybe that's the kind of play that gets Devalve rolling as well.  I certainly predicted Devalve to be a vital part of our offense this year, and I literally have NO clue why he's not even getting targeted.  

              Also, I want everyone to notice just how bad our protection is, and also how bad our receivers are at shedding physical play.  Now, obviously Callaway got held on this play and STILL made the catch on an incredible ball, but watch both sides of our OL.  Watch Hubbard get absolutely WHIPPED by a bullrush (yet again), and on the other side, the RB has to make a decision on which guy to block, and thankfully got away with a hold.  It's a miracle Baker didn't just throw this ball away because he had pressure coming from BOTH sides.  You can find the Callaway and Devalve TD's here:

              http://www.nfl.com/player/bakermayfield/2560800/profile

              I also wanted to point out a question that we likely can't answer.  Recently a radio show host made the statement that it appeared as if Baker is making far fewer adjustments at the line and calling out basically no audibles.  He said it was especially evident against the Steelers when they had obvious rushers coming, yet Baker didn't make any protection adjustments or any playcall audibles.  The question was, "Did Baker have audibles and protection changes taken away from him in order to make the game simpler?"   I have to admit, this goes beyond the scope of my knowledge, but it makes sense to some degree.  I've NEVER seen SO MANY untouched, and unaccounted for defensive players rushing the QB, and many times it was SO OBVIOUS that they were coming.  How could our QB NOT know they were coming for him, and how could he NOT KNOW he didn't have personnel to block them?  The Steelers weren't even trying to disguise what they were doing many times, and it confused the heck out of me.  

              Baker's numbers through 5.5 games:  58% completion, 1471 yards, 8 TDs, and 6 INT's.  79 QBR.  I'd say that looks about right for a rookie, what do you think?

              Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 6k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jiggins7919 said:

              Also, I want everyone to notice just how bad our protection is, and also how bad our receivers are at shedding physical play.  Now, obviously Callaway got held on this play and STILL made the catch on an incredible ball, but watch both sides of our OL.  Watch Hubbard get absolutely WHIPPED by a bullrush (yet again), and on the other side, the RB has to make a decision on which guy to block, and thankfully got away with a hold.  It's a miracle Baker didn't just throw this ball away because he had pressure coming from BOTH sides.  You can find the Callaway and Devalve TD's here:

              I thought on the Callaway TD that Chubb did a good job of picking the right person to block.   The first guy that he let go was kinda sorta being blocked and was going away from where the QB was and he picked up the 2nd guy who would've had a clean shot at Baker. 

              But, agree with your point.  The O-line is really bad and not sure what there is that can be done about it at this point.   I would think some moving pockets or roll outs would make sense but we haven't seen much of that this season to my recollection.

              jiggins7919J 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • Mark OM Mark O

                @jiggins7919 said:

                Also, I want everyone to notice just how bad our protection is, and also how bad our receivers are at shedding physical play.  Now, obviously Callaway got held on this play and STILL made the catch on an incredible ball, but watch both sides of our OL.  Watch Hubbard get absolutely WHIPPED by a bullrush (yet again), and on the other side, the RB has to make a decision on which guy to block, and thankfully got away with a hold.  It's a miracle Baker didn't just throw this ball away because he had pressure coming from BOTH sides.  You can find the Callaway and Devalve TD's here:

                I thought on the Callaway TD that Chubb did a good job of picking the right person to block.   The first guy that he let go was kinda sorta being blocked and was going away from where the QB was and he picked up the 2nd guy who would've had a clean shot at Baker. 

                But, agree with your point.  The O-line is really bad and not sure what there is that can be done about it at this point.   I would think some moving pockets or roll outs would make sense but we haven't seen much of that this season to my recollection.

                jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mark-o said:

                I thought on the Callaway TD that Chubb did a good job of picking the right person to block.   The first guy that he let go was kinda sorta being blocked and was going away from where the QB was and he picked up the 2nd guy who would've had a clean shot at Baker. 

                But, agree with your point.  The O-line is really bad and not sure what there is that can be done about it at this point.   I would think some moving pockets or roll outs would make sense but we haven't seen much of that this season to my recollection.

                Man, I wasn't paying attention.  Initially I thought Harrison got whipped, but Harrison actually dominated his man.  It was the TE on the left who wasn't even ready for the freaking snap!  Holy heck.  It literally looked like the snap caught him by surprise, and then he wasn't even sure what to do.  He immediately began chasing the blitzer, which was chipped by Chubb before he went onto the other blitzer.  No wonder Baker looks a bit skittish.  

                B 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  Should Browns go all-in on Baker Mayfield and hir…:

                  browns52 B Banned One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 123 Reputation
                  B browns52 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  Should Browns go all-in on Baker Mayfield and hir…:

                  i said it on another thread.....if these Shmucking bozos screw this up....which is quite possible....and in my opinion, they have already started with having baker go thru his second oc in less than a yr, i hope to hell he gets out of here and goes to a team that will bring out his best and give him a chance......so yes, he has the it factor, and at this point deal me in....

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                    @mark-o said:

                    I thought on the Callaway TD that Chubb did a good job of picking the right person to block.   The first guy that he let go was kinda sorta being blocked and was going away from where the QB was and he picked up the 2nd guy who would've had a clean shot at Baker. 

                    But, agree with your point.  The O-line is really bad and not sure what there is that can be done about it at this point.   I would think some moving pockets or roll outs would make sense but we haven't seen much of that this season to my recollection.

                    Man, I wasn't paying attention.  Initially I thought Harrison got whipped, but Harrison actually dominated his man.  It was the TE on the left who wasn't even ready for the freaking snap!  Holy heck.  It literally looked like the snap caught him by surprise, and then he wasn't even sure what to do.  He immediately began chasing the blitzer, which was chipped by Chubb before he went onto the other blitzer.  No wonder Baker looks a bit skittish.  

                    browns52 B Banned One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 123 Reputation
                    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @jiggins7919 said:

                    Man, I wasn't paying attention.  Initially I thought Harrison got whipped, but Harrison actually dominated his man.  It was the TE on the left who wasn't even ready for the freaking snap!  Holy heck.  It literally looked like the snap caught him by surprise, and then he wasn't even sure what to do.  He immediately began chasing the blitzer, which was chipped by Chubb before he went onto the other blitzer.  No wonder Baker looks a bit skittish.  

                    maybe more discipline to start.....it may be most of the ol needs to be replaced....who knows....alot of the teams that get better in this league spend alot of money in free agency to build a good ol....sometimes it works and sometimes it does not...do we go there....not sure...all i know is what many on this board have been saying...baker is beginning to look more skittish each passing week.....and with that lt we have, can you blame him.......

                    jiggins7919J 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 30k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Do I think Baker has franchise QB potential? Yes.

                      Do I need to go "all in" for him to become that QB? No.... Sorry, but it's a stupid effin' question.

                      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • B browns52

                        @jiggins7919 said:

                        Man, I wasn't paying attention.  Initially I thought Harrison got whipped, but Harrison actually dominated his man.  It was the TE on the left who wasn't even ready for the freaking snap!  Holy heck.  It literally looked like the snap caught him by surprise, and then he wasn't even sure what to do.  He immediately began chasing the blitzer, which was chipped by Chubb before he went onto the other blitzer.  No wonder Baker looks a bit skittish.  

                        maybe more discipline to start.....it may be most of the ol needs to be replaced....who knows....alot of the teams that get better in this league spend alot of money in free agency to build a good ol....sometimes it works and sometimes it does not...do we go there....not sure...all i know is what many on this board have been saying...baker is beginning to look more skittish each passing week.....and with that lt we have, can you blame him.......

                        jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 5k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @browns52 said:

                        maybe more discipline to start.....it may be most of the ol needs to be replaced....who knows....alot of the teams that get better in this league spend alot of money in free agency to build a good ol....sometimes it works and sometimes it does not...do we go there....not sure...all i know is what many on this board have been saying...baker is beginning to look more skittish each passing week.....and with that lt we have, can you blame him.......

                        We also need people to throw to, and that means Higgins has to get healthy. I realize he's not exactly an allstar, but we desperately need him. Baker can have all day to throw but it won't do much good if we don't have anyone to catch it or get open. I was just watching the highlights of the Bucs at Bengals game and our guys wouldn't be able to make half the catches in that contest. We have holes in our roster, and I guess that's to be expected if I'm being honest with myself. 

                        Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                          @browns52 said:

                          maybe more discipline to start.....it may be most of the ol needs to be replaced....who knows....alot of the teams that get better in this league spend alot of money in free agency to build a good ol....sometimes it works and sometimes it does not...do we go there....not sure...all i know is what many on this board have been saying...baker is beginning to look more skittish each passing week.....and with that lt we have, can you blame him.......

                          We also need people to throw to, and that means Higgins has to get healthy. I realize he's not exactly an allstar, but we desperately need him. Baker can have all day to throw but it won't do much good if we don't have anyone to catch it or get open. I was just watching the highlights of the Bucs at Bengals game and our guys wouldn't be able to make half the catches in that contest. We have holes in our roster, and I guess that's to be expected if I'm being honest with myself. 

                          Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 6k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @jiggins7919 said:

                          We also need people to throw to, and that means Higgins has to get healthy. I realize he's not exactly an allstar, but we desperately need him. Baker can have all day to throw but it won't do much good if we don't have anyone to catch it or get open. I was just watching the highlights of the Bucs at Bengals game and our guys wouldn't be able to make half the catches in that contest. We have holes in our roster, and I guess that's to be expected if I'm being honest with myself. 

                          It takes more than one offseason to build a top flight team.   The team is better than it was last year and the year before, correct??    Hopefully that trend continues going forward with new coaches and some additions to both sides of the ball.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 390 Reputation
                            CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Baker is the guy. No doubts. He will keep getting better. Not an easy situation on offense like it is for Mahommes.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • BaconHound B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 5k Posts
                              • 306 Reputation
                              B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              He is the QB of the near future.  Would I bet that he wins a playoff in a Browns uniform, no I wouldn't.  

                              jcam222J The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • B BaconHound

                                He is the QB of the near future.  Would I bet that he wins a playoff in a Browns uniform, no I wouldn't.  

                                jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 3k Posts
                                • 873 Reputation
                                jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @baconhound said:

                                He is the QB of the near future.  Would I bet that he wins a playoff in a Browns uniform, no I wouldn't.  

                                You are just full of optimism tonight in multiple threads

                                B 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • B BaconHound

                                  He is the QB of the near future.  Would I bet that he wins a playoff in a Browns uniform, no I wouldn't.  

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @baconhound said:

                                  He is the QB of the near future.  Would I bet that he wins a playoff in a Browns uniform, no I wouldn't.  

                                  I would take that bet.....if it were not such a long turn affair.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • jcam222J jcam222

                                    @baconhound said:

                                    He is the QB of the near future.  Would I bet that he wins a playoff in a Browns uniform, no I wouldn't.  

                                    You are just full of optimism tonight in multiple threads

                                    BaconHound B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 306 Reputation
                                    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @jcam222 said:

                                    You are just full of optimism tonight in multiple threads

                                    It is what it is.  I watch all but 4 games of Baker’s OU career.  In that time he had two 3 NFL caliber RBs in Mixon, Perine and Anderson.  A NFL TE in Mark Andrews,  DeDe Westbrook and Sterling Shepard as WRs.  He played behind a perennial top 5 college OLs and an offensive guru in Lincoln Riley.  He’s Sam Bradford 

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W Westside Steve

                                      Should Browns go all-in on Baker Mayfield and hir…:

                                      Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 10k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      Should Browns go all-in on Baker Mayfield and hir…:

                                      Don't become the Buccaneers.. In the 40 yr history of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they have drafted 25 Quarterbacks, and exactly ZERO have been signed to a second contract.....😮 Despite the fact they have drafted THREE Superbowl winning Quarterbacks..

                                      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Babernakle B
                                        • 393 Posts
                                        • 45 Reputation
                                        B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach.  So McCarthy of Riley.  I would go with Riley 

                                        Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • B Babernakle

                                          The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach.  So McCarthy of Riley.  I would go with Riley 

                                          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 10k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @babernakle said:

                                          The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach.  So McCarthy of Riley.  I would go with Riley 

                                          I would take McCarthy over Riley. 

                                          Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer

                                          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate