All in on Baker?
-
The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach. So McCarthy of Riley. I would go with Riley
The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach. So McCarthy of Riley. I would go with Riley
I would take McCarthy over Riley.
Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer
-
The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach. So McCarthy of Riley. I would go with Riley
I would take McCarthy over Riley.
Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer
I would take McCarthy over Riley.
Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer
Or neither
-
I would take McCarthy over Riley.
Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer
Or neither
Or neither
If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down
-
Or neither
If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down
If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down
It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two
-
If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down
It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two
It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two
I know that at this point. But you never know what the future holds
-
It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two
I know that at this point. But you never know what the future holds
I know that at this point. But you never know what the future holds
I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names
-
I know that at this point. But you never know what the future holds
I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names
I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names
Of course it will have way more names then those 2.
But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach
-
I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names
Of course it will have way more names then those 2.
But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach
Of course it will have way more names then those 2.
But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach
We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.
-
Of course it will have way more names then those 2.
But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach
We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.
We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.
How many times do i have to say this?
I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach
If that’s the choice
of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach
-
We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.
How many times do i have to say this?
I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach
If that’s the choice
of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach
How many times do i have to say this?
I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach
If that’s the choice
of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach
You can say it as much as you want and I'll say again. Once coaches have won a super bowl somewhere else, they don't win with another team. It doesn't happen. Never in the super bowl era has it happened so why would you want that? You want to bring Dungy off the TV? How's that working out in Oakland? Once they've won and reached the top of the mountain it doesn't happen again. We already tried this bringing in Holmgren and how did that work out?
Don Shula and Weeb Ewbank are the only two coaches in history to win a NFL title with two different teams. That's it 2 in what 90 years? Give me someone new over those odds.
-
How many times do i have to say this?
I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach
If that’s the choice
of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach
You can say it as much as you want and I'll say again. Once coaches have won a super bowl somewhere else, they don't win with another team. It doesn't happen. Never in the super bowl era has it happened so why would you want that? You want to bring Dungy off the TV? How's that working out in Oakland? Once they've won and reached the top of the mountain it doesn't happen again. We already tried this bringing in Holmgren and how did that work out?
Don Shula and Weeb Ewbank are the only two coaches in history to win a NFL title with two different teams. That's it 2 in what 90 years? Give me someone new over those odds.
-
After some thought, the new someone you should be looking for is Jim Bob Cooter.
That's right, I'm officially a rooter of Cooter.
A Cooter Rooter, you may say.
Come to love the Cooter too, MarkO.
I'll love whoever they pick. Right up until I don't love them anymore but hopefully this time that doesn't happen
-
After some thought, the new someone you should be looking for is Jim Bob Cooter.
That's right, I'm officially a rooter of Cooter.
A Cooter Rooter, you may say.
Come to love the Cooter too, MarkO.
I'll love whoever they pick. Right up until I don't love them anymore but hopefully this time that doesn't happen
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login