Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. All in on Baker?

All in on Baker?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
32 Posts 14 Posters 963 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Browns149B Browns149

    @babernakle said:

    The browns are going to go one of two ways. Either a coach that has ties to Dorsey and or a young offensive minded coach.  So McCarthy of Riley.  I would go with Riley 

    I would take McCarthy over Riley. 

    Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer

    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @browns149 said:

    I would take McCarthy over Riley. 

    Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer

    Or neither 

    Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The GipperT The Gipper

      @browns149 said:

      I would take McCarthy over Riley. 

      Just my opinion but a Superbowl winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach is a no brainer

      Or neither 

      Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @the-gipper said:

      Or neither 

      If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down

      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Browns149B Browns149

        @the-gipper said:

        Or neither 

        If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @browns149 said:

        If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down

        It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two

        Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The GipperT The Gipper

          @browns149 said:

          If it was down to those 2 then its McCarthy hands down

          It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two

          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @the-gipper said:

          It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two

          I know that at this point.  But you never know what the future holds

          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Browns149B Browns149

            @the-gipper said:

            It’s not down to those twoIt’s not down to those two

            I know that at this point.  But you never know what the future holds

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @browns149 said:

            I know that at this point.  But you never know what the future holds

            I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names

            Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The GipperT The Gipper

              @browns149 said:

              I know that at this point.  But you never know what the future holds

              I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names

              Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @the-gipper said:

              I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names

              Of course it will have way more names then those 2. 

              But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach

              "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
              Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Browns149B Browns149

                @the-gipper said:

                I know that the future will hold that the Browns will not just consider those two names

                Of course it will have way more names then those 2. 

                But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach

                Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @browns149 said:

                Of course it will have way more names then those 2. 

                But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach

                We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.

                Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Mark OM Mark O

                  @browns149 said:

                  Of course it will have way more names then those 2. 

                  But if it was ONLY those 2 I’m taking the proven NFL coach

                  We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.

                  Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @mark-o said:

                  We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.

                  How many times do i have to say this?

                  I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach

                  If that’s the choice

                  of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach

                  "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                  Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Browns149B Browns149

                    @mark-o said:

                    We basically already know it will be more than those two names because there's too many reports of DiFillipo being a candidate so we know he's in the mix plus probably a dozen more.

                    How many times do i have to say this?

                    I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach

                    If that’s the choice

                    of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach

                    Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @browns149 said:

                    How many times do i have to say this?

                    I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach

                    If that’s the choice

                    of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach

                    You can say it as much as you want and I'll say again.   Once coaches have won a super bowl somewhere else, they don't win with another team.  It doesn't happen.  Never in the super bowl era has it happened so why would you want that?   You want to bring Dungy off the TV?  How's that working out in Oakland?     Once they've won and reached the top of the mountain it doesn't happen again.  We already tried this bringing in Holmgren and how did that work out?

                    Don Shula and Weeb Ewbank are the only two coaches in history to win a NFL title with two different teams.   That's it 2 in what 90 years?   Give me someone new over those odds.

                    Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Mark OM Mark O

                      @browns149 said:

                      How many times do i have to say this?

                      I want a proven SUPERBOWL winning coach over the flavor of the month college coach

                      If that’s the choice

                      of course there will be many other candidates. I’m just saying SB winner over college coach

                      You can say it as much as you want and I'll say again.   Once coaches have won a super bowl somewhere else, they don't win with another team.  It doesn't happen.  Never in the super bowl era has it happened so why would you want that?   You want to bring Dungy off the TV?  How's that working out in Oakland?     Once they've won and reached the top of the mountain it doesn't happen again.  We already tried this bringing in Holmgren and how did that work out?

                      Don Shula and Weeb Ewbank are the only two coaches in history to win a NFL title with two different teams.   That's it 2 in what 90 years?   Give me someone new over those odds.

                      Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @mark-o said:

                      Give me someone new over those odds.

                      After some thought, the new someone you should be looking for is Jim Bob Cooter.

                      That's right, I'm officially a rooter of Cooter.

                      A Cooter Rooter, you may say. 

                      Come to love the Cooter too, MarkO. 

                      Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                        @mark-o said:

                        Give me someone new over those odds.

                        After some thought, the new someone you should be looking for is Jim Bob Cooter.

                        That's right, I'm officially a rooter of Cooter.

                        A Cooter Rooter, you may say. 

                        Come to love the Cooter too, MarkO. 

                        Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 6k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        After some thought, the new someone you should be looking for is Jim Bob Cooter.

                        That's right, I'm officially a rooter of Cooter.

                        A Cooter Rooter, you may say. 

                        Come to love the Cooter too, MarkO. 

                        I'll love whoever they pick.    Right up until I don't love them anymore but hopefully this time that doesn't happen

                        Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Mark OM Mark O

                          @dutch-oven said:

                          After some thought, the new someone you should be looking for is Jim Bob Cooter.

                          That's right, I'm officially a rooter of Cooter.

                          A Cooter Rooter, you may say. 

                          Come to love the Cooter too, MarkO. 

                          I'll love whoever they pick.    Right up until I don't love them anymore but hopefully this time that doesn't happen

                          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 10k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @mark-o said:

                          I'll love whoever they pick.    Right up until I don't love them anymore but hopefully this time that doesn't happen

                          Right there with ya

                          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate