Is anyone else sick of how we get talked to from ownership and staff?
-
i didnt see gw's presser but my iriginal statement of ownership and staff includes coaches. I know williams is a "football guy" tho.....and his take about what went on in berea is not what im inrerested in cause he's the defensive coordinator, so not sure why u used him as an example.
Im interested in the gm's answers and ultimately now haslems because ive had enough of these coaching swaps. My tank for this buulshit is officially now over max capacity. For this massive coaching change to happen mid season shows just "profound" dysfunction in berea. We were on hard knocks for fuk sake....and that "brand bump" is officially over.
i fukking want answers to wtf is going on in berea, and real ones. I dont care if some departed coaches have hard feelings......all the owners and high nfl brass knows what went on.....so if hue really was a huge problem i want to know about it. Im not interested in protecting ego's and reputations. Im sure the NFL tells reams not to burn guys on their waybout and vice versa.
i also want to hear what hues take on the situation was as well as haleys. Fuk, id love to hear from pettine and shurmur atbthis point. 20 years of dilapidation....we're owed an explanation now. There are teams that have had fewer qb's than we've had coaches over the last decade plus. im over it
And who the fukk are you?
The owner owes you nothing. He doesn't owe you a Super Bowl champion. He doesn't even owe you a team that wins more than it loses.
Fans love to equate "a bad football product" as they do with a bad food product, or a bad car product etc...It's not the same thing.
Owners don't owe you a winner, or guarantee you a winner. If every team was a winner then there wouldn't be a loser. Someone's got to be the loser.
What you as fans are paying for is the privilege of watching and rooting for a NFL team in your city....not for wins....that's it sonny boy.
And who the fukk are you?
The owner owes you nothing. He doesn't owe you a Super Bowl champion. He doesn't even owe you a team that wins more than it loses.
Fans love to equate "a bad football product" as they do with a bad food product, or a bad car product etc...It's not the same thing.
Owners don't owe you a winner, or guarantee you a winner. If every team was a winner then there wouldn't be a loser. Someone's got to be the loser.
What you as fans are paying for is the privilege of watching and rooting for a NFL team in your city....not for wins....that's it sonny boy.
Easy for you to say, The Owner of you're team controls most the NFL plain and simple. Everybody knows the Rooney's call the shots, not Roger G. The NFL is the new WWE. These refs pull shots out of their butt, make Sheet up as they go along and call what they want when they want. You cry about the Patriots game last year but seem to forget other times when games were just handed to you like a game against the Dolphins years back, When they said they didn't know who recovered a fumble so gave it back to the Steelers, or the 2005 Super Bowl, or hell I can name games recent. The NFL is 100% rigged same as wwe so I say YES the Owners do owe us some wins because our money is as good as the money going to Patriot games or Steeler games. You can't have the number 1 pick in the draft every year after year without anything shady going on so...…...
-
I just watched Jimmy john's presser, and those two guys just don't strike me as football people. I am not hopeful about them turning things around. It's always this political speech, just pure boolshit. Catch phrases we've heard for damn near 20 years. I wanted to hear WHAT THE FUK happned between Haley and Hue AND WHY THE FUK IT WAS ALLOWED TO FESTER since we all kind of saw this sht budding in preseason. Just something ain't right with this whole organization. It's like Jimmys a mole from Pgh meant to keep the Browns 2 easy outs for the steelers.
I just watched Jimmy john's presser, and those two guys just don't strike me as football people. I am not hopeful about them turning things around. It's always this political speech, just pure boolshit. Catch phrases we've heard for damn near 20 years. I wanted to hear WHAT THE FUK happned between Haley and Hue AND WHY THE FUK IT WAS ALLOWED TO FESTER since we all kind of saw this sht budding in preseason. Just something ain't right with this whole organization. It's like Jimmys a mole from Pgh meant to keep the Browns 2 easy outs for the steelers.
So.. I guess if your wife divorced you.. It would be ok for her to tell the world why your such a kinky fruit cake who , sucks in bed and , she can tell everyone what a dead beat dad you are... Thats basically what your asking Jimmy and John to do , instead of letting Hue and TH save face and move on with theyre careers... Yeah , we would all like to be flies on the wall for that juicy exchange.. I commend GW for not taking pot shots at Hue and Todd.. And ditto for Jimmy and John. That certainly was not the Forum to do so... People aren't perfect.. And People due make mistakes and resurrect themselves.... Be happy that they stopped the bleeding before it got any worse.. The main focus now is to put that behind us.. and focus on Sunday... After watching GW's presser... I'm on board.. I have a good feeling about this...
-
-
I just watched Jimmy john's presser, and those two guys just don't strike me as football people. I am not hopeful about them turning things around. It's always this political speech, just pure boolshit. Catch phrases we've heard for damn near 20 years. I wanted to hear WHAT THE FUK happned between Haley and Hue AND WHY THE FUK IT WAS ALLOWED TO FESTER since we all kind of saw this sht budding in preseason. Just something ain't right with this whole organization. It's like Jimmys a mole from Pgh meant to keep the Browns 2 easy outs for the steelers.
Of course it was bullshit. So is every press conference that's ever been held. No one is going to tell you what actually went on. John Dorsey has had success in the NFL drafting football players. That's his only job. I don't care if he doesn't answer a question in a press conference again.
Williams refused to answer questions about what was going on as well. Do you hate him too?
Of course it was cowpoop. So is every press conference that's ever been held. No one is going to tell you what actually went on. John Dorsey has had success in the NFL drafting football players. That's his only job. I don't care if he doesn't answer a question in a press conference again.
Williams refused to answer questions about what was going on as well. Do you hate him too?
Thanks for that Mark.
When Dan Fouts was asked about the Hue - Haley thing, he answered it perfectly. "It's the frustration from losing."
I'm from Pittsburgh. I knew Todd Haley was an asśhole who put points up on the board.
Haley was non-renewed at PIT because he did not get along with several people in the building including Ben. Todd Haley will launch into profanity laced tirades and get into people's face. I have seen him scream, "Shut the fùck up Ben!" and you may remember that he got in the face of Kurt Warner and screamed at him in the Super Bowl 40. Ben said, "He screams at me a lot."
Jimmy and Dorsey should have known what we all know about Todd Haley. He is an asśhole who puts points up on the board. That's the Todd Haley package. To hire and fire a guy right away is an example of failure. Todd Haley was not fired from PIT, he was non-renewed. Bruce Arians was non-renewed. Díck Lebeau was non-renewed. The last assistant coaches to get fired at PIT was in 1989 and the last Head Coach to get fired was in 1968. If you can find a more recent date then please correct me. CLE needs continuity. I didn't like Hue but I liked the effort at continuity; retaining him after at 0-16 season.
-
I've been disappointed in Haslam. I think he is committed to winning (I like that part) but he has been terrible in trying to do it. My two cents is I would have liked to have seen him do his homework from the start and hired front office and coaches with proven track records of success, people he had total confidence in and then stand back (have some patience) and let them do their jobs and take a hands off approach. We are tearing down yet again and starting over and how many times have we been through this? It puts me in mind of a contractor who is always laying a foundation and then tearing it up or a farmer who after planting keeps digging up the seed to see how well it is doing. We have floundered since Haslam took ownership. Maybe this time he will get it right. I'm hoping.
-
so someone at least partially understands where im coming from. I cant believe people can watch jimmy john blow it out their butt like that and say ah well should be fine we'll have a fine coach next season this dirsey guy he's a real straight one he is.....
god this is some kind of inception like time loop or something....
so someone at least partially understands where im coming from. I cant believe people can watch jimmy john blow it out their butt like that and say ah well should be fine we'll have a fine coach next season this dirsey guy he's a real straight one he is.....
god this is some kind of inception like time loop or something....
Deja Vu all over again
-
so someone at least partially understands where im coming from. I cant believe people can watch jimmy john blow it out their butt like that and say ah well should be fine we'll have a fine coach next season this dirsey guy he's a real straight one he is.....
god this is some kind of inception like time loop or something....
Deja Vu all over again
Deja Vu all over again
What are you talking about!? We're headed to the Superbowl within 5 years!!
-
I just watched Jimmy john's presser, and those two guys just don't strike me as football people. I am not hopeful about them turning things around. It's always this political speech, just pure boolshit. Catch phrases we've heard for damn near 20 years. I wanted to hear WHAT THE FUK happned between Haley and Hue AND WHY THE FUK IT WAS ALLOWED TO FESTER since we all kind of saw this sht budding in preseason. Just something ain't right with this whole organization. It's like Jimmys a mole from Pgh meant to keep the Browns 2 easy outs for the steelers.
So.. I guess if your wife divorced you.. It would be ok for her to tell the world why your such a kinky fruit cake who , sucks in bed and , she can tell everyone what a dead beat dad you are... Thats basically what your asking Jimmy and John to do , instead of letting Hue and TH save face and move on with theyre careers... Yeah , we would all like to be flies on the wall for that juicy exchange.. I commend GW for not taking pot shots at Hue and Todd.. And ditto for Jimmy and John. That certainly was not the Forum to do so... People aren't perfect.. And People due make mistakes and resurrect themselves.... Be happy that they stopped the bleeding before it got any worse.. The main focus now is to put that behind us.. and focus on Sunday... After watching GW's presser... I'm on board.. I have a good feeling about this...
So.. I guess if your wife divorced you.. It would be ok for her to tell the world why your such a kinky fruit cake who , sucks in bed and , she can tell everyone what a dead beat dad you are... Thats basically what your asking Jimmy and John to do , instead of letting Hue and TH save face and move on with theyre careers... Yeah , we would all like to be flies on the wall for that juicy exchange.. I commend GW for not taking pot shots at Hue and Todd.. And ditto for Jimmy and John. That certainly was not the Forum to do so... People aren't perfect.. And People due make mistakes and resurrect themselves.... Be happy that they stopped the bleeding before it got any worse.. The main focus now is to put that behind us.. and focus on Sunday... After watching GW's presser... I'm on board.. I have a good feeling about this...
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
Of sll the firings its the chudzinski one that still haunts me cause that guy was a native fan growing up. And thats almost what i think it'll take to win here....people native to this area who give more than a couple fuks. Its another "job" for every other coach and player who come here. It honestly might take staff and players from the area or who were raised as browns fans, to win here.
so yeah i kind of now want details on why mangini HAD to be fired after developing one ofvthe best run games in the nfl, and every staff after that. Cause what i heard in that presser was what i heard after each and every one of those firings. I cant beleive more of u arent galled by that.
-
and ftr dorsey for some reason doesnt pass my smell test. I dont know if its the sweatshirt over the collared shirt thing.....or the sound of his voice.....i dunno
-
and ftr dorsey for some reason doesnt pass my smell test. I dont know if its the sweatshirt over the collared shirt thing.....or the sound of his voice.....i dunno
and ftr dorsey for some reason doesnt pass my smell test. I dont know if its the sweatshirt over the collared shirt thing.....or the sound of his voice.....i dunno
Yeah..the guy has only had success drafting and building teams so why should you think he's any good. I'm sure you could do a better job if just given the chance.
-
and ftr dorsey for some reason doesnt pass my smell test. I dont know if its the sweatshirt over the collared shirt thing.....or the sound of his voice.....i dunno
Yeah..the guy has only had success drafting and building teams so why should you think he's any good. I'm sure you could do a better job if just given the chance.
-
Look, this is stuff that goes on with every NFL team. The Cowboys just fired their offensive line coach, did you see Jerry Jones come out and say "well we had to fire this guy-because...." ?
Seriously- some of the things that go on and are said when coaches are let go is political correctness. Would it make you feel any better if Haslam had come out and said "Yeah, I really f**ked up hiring this loser Hue. His gameday coaching sucked, couldn't do clock management worth a damn, his play calling blew dead worms, and he couldn't recognize QB talent if it walked up to him and bit him in the azz."
It's at times like these and some of the posters here and their moronic "insights" and opinions that make me really question Browns fans. We should be smarter than this. I just simply can't figure it out.
It's at times like these and some of the posters here and their moronic "insights" and opinions that make me really question Browns fans. We should be smarter than this. I just simply can't figure it out.
Hey, if we were smart we would have dropped this team decades ago and chosen another team to root for. ?
-
It's at times like these and some of the posters here and their moronic "insights" and opinions that make me really question Browns fans. We should be smarter than this. I just simply can't figure it out.
Hey, if we were smart we would have dropped this team decades ago and chosen another team to root for. ?
Hey, if we were smart we would have dropped this team decades ago and chosen another team to root for. ?
I guess that's an option if you chose the team.....but in my case, the team and the city chose me. It's where I'm from so as long as the team is in Cleveland, that's the team I"m rooting for through the good and the bad.
-
It's at times like these and some of the posters here and their moronic "insights" and opinions that make me really question Browns fans. We should be smarter than this. I just simply can't figure it out.
Hey, if we were smart we would have dropped this team decades ago and chosen another team to root for. ?
-
So.. I guess if your wife divorced you.. It would be ok for her to tell the world why your such a kinky fruit cake who , sucks in bed and , she can tell everyone what a dead beat dad you are... Thats basically what your asking Jimmy and John to do , instead of letting Hue and TH save face and move on with theyre careers... Yeah , we would all like to be flies on the wall for that juicy exchange.. I commend GW for not taking pot shots at Hue and Todd.. And ditto for Jimmy and John. That certainly was not the Forum to do so... People aren't perfect.. And People due make mistakes and resurrect themselves.... Be happy that they stopped the bleeding before it got any worse.. The main focus now is to put that behind us.. and focus on Sunday... After watching GW's presser... I'm on board.. I have a good feeling about this...
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
Of sll the firings its the chudzinski one that still haunts me cause that guy was a native fan growing up. And thats almost what i think it'll take to win here....people native to this area who give more than a couple fuks. Its another "job" for every other coach and player who come here. It honestly might take staff and players from the area or who were raised as browns fans, to win here.
so yeah i kind of now want details on why mangini HAD to be fired after developing one ofvthe best run games in the nfl, and every staff after that. Cause what i heard in that presser was what i heard after each and every one of those firings. I cant beleive more of u arent galled by that.
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
As has been pointed out to you already, The team or the organization owes you nothing at all. And you're holding your breath waiting for an explanation, I suggest you take a deep breath and relax because it ain't happening ever. They don't owe you anything at all.
You thinking you're owed something because you're a fan of a team is laughable. You should probably find a new team to root for and guess what, that team doesn't owe you squat either and when that team fires a coach or a GM, they aren't going to give you the whole story either.
-
So.. I guess if your wife divorced you.. It would be ok for her to tell the world why your such a kinky fruit cake who , sucks in bed and , she can tell everyone what a dead beat dad you are... Thats basically what your asking Jimmy and John to do , instead of letting Hue and TH save face and move on with theyre careers... Yeah , we would all like to be flies on the wall for that juicy exchange.. I commend GW for not taking pot shots at Hue and Todd.. And ditto for Jimmy and John. That certainly was not the Forum to do so... People aren't perfect.. And People due make mistakes and resurrect themselves.... Be happy that they stopped the bleeding before it got any worse.. The main focus now is to put that behind us.. and focus on Sunday... After watching GW's presser... I'm on board.. I have a good feeling about this...
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
Of sll the firings its the chudzinski one that still haunts me cause that guy was a native fan growing up. And thats almost what i think it'll take to win here....people native to this area who give more than a couple fuks. Its another "job" for every other coach and player who come here. It honestly might take staff and players from the area or who were raised as browns fans, to win here.
so yeah i kind of now want details on why mangini HAD to be fired after developing one ofvthe best run games in the nfl, and every staff after that. Cause what i heard in that presser was what i heard after each and every one of those firings. I cant beleive more of u arent galled by that.
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
I want to Fuyuck Kaley Cuoco. We can't always get what we want.

Of sll the firings its the chudzinski one that still haunts me cause that guy was a native fan growing up. And thats almost what i think it'll take to win here....people native to this area who give more than a couple fuks. Its another "job" for every other coach and player who come here. It honestly might take staff and players from the area or who were raised as browns fans, to win here.
And who is that guy supposed to be? McDaniels was mentioned elsewhere, born in Barberton grew up on North Canton. Who else you got in mind?
so yeah i kind of now want details on why mangini HAD to be fired after developing one ofvthe best run games in the nfl, and every staff after that. Cause what i heard in that presser was what i heard after each and every one of those firings. I cant beleive more of u arent galled by that.
Well....with what we got running things....you better get used to a bushel full of lies every day.
-
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
As has been pointed out to you already, The team or the organization owes you nothing at all. And you're holding your breath waiting for an explanation, I suggest you take a deep breath and relax because it ain't happening ever. They don't owe you anything at all.
You thinking you're owed something because you're a fan of a team is laughable. You should probably find a new team to root for and guess what, that team doesn't owe you squat either and when that team fires a coach or a GM, they aren't going to give you the whole story either.
As has been pointed out to you already, The team or the organization owes you nothing at all.
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2) uve pointed out alot if things that are invalid and/or make no sense. But thank u for pointing out to me you've pointed out useless stats and facts to me in the past.
-
i wanna be clear, and i said earlier, thst i want hue and th's side as well. I want the whole fukking story for why this thing has gone into the shtter yet again. 20 years of fail has just run its course with me. I dont care if none of us ownng the team, i dont. We're still owed an explanation for why we cant bringbin a coach that can last past 3 years and is sometimes gone after 1.
I want to Fuyuck Kaley Cuoco. We can't always get what we want.

Of sll the firings its the chudzinski one that still haunts me cause that guy was a native fan growing up. And thats almost what i think it'll take to win here....people native to this area who give more than a couple fuks. Its another "job" for every other coach and player who come here. It honestly might take staff and players from the area or who were raised as browns fans, to win here.
And who is that guy supposed to be? McDaniels was mentioned elsewhere, born in Barberton grew up on North Canton. Who else you got in mind?
so yeah i kind of now want details on why mangini HAD to be fired after developing one ofvthe best run games in the nfl, and every staff after that. Cause what i heard in that presser was what i heard after each and every one of those firings. I cant beleive more of u arent galled by that.
Well....with what we got running things....you better get used to a bushel full of lies every day.
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
-
I just watched Jimmy john's presser, and those two guys just don't strike me as football people. I am not hopeful about them turning things around. It's always this political speech, just pure boolshit. Catch phrases we've heard for damn near 20 years. I wanted to hear WHAT THE FUK happned between Haley and Hue AND WHY THE FUK IT WAS ALLOWED TO FESTER since we all kind of saw this sht budding in preseason. Just something ain't right with this whole organization. It's like Jimmys a mole from Pgh meant to keep the Browns 2 easy outs for the steelers.
Of course it was bullshit. So is every press conference that's ever been held. No one is going to tell you what actually went on. John Dorsey has had success in the NFL drafting football players. That's his only job. I don't care if he doesn't answer a question in a press conference again.
Williams refused to answer questions about what was going on as well. Do you hate him too?
Of course it was cowpoop. So is every press conference that's ever been held. No one is going to tell you what actually went on. John Dorsey has had success in the NFL drafting football players. That's his only job. I don't care if he doesn't answer a question in a press conference again.
Williams refused to answer questions about what was going on as well. Do you hate him too?
Ahhhh yes a press conference rehearsed PR at it's finest.
So why would anyone be upset at anything they say?

-
As has been pointed out to you already, The team or the organization owes you nothing at all.
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2) uve pointed out alot if things that are invalid and/or make no sense. But thank u for pointing out to me you've pointed out useless stats and facts to me in the past.
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2
No...they don't owe "us" anything.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login