Is anyone else sick of how we get talked to from ownership and staff?
-
Of course it was cowpoop. So is every press conference that's ever been held. No one is going to tell you what actually went on. John Dorsey has had success in the NFL drafting football players. That's his only job. I don't care if he doesn't answer a question in a press conference again.
Williams refused to answer questions about what was going on as well. Do you hate him too?
Ahhhh yes a press conference rehearsed PR at it's finest.
So why would anyone be upset at anything they say?

-
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
It might be her. While most photos of her that I have seen where she is nude are likely photoshopped, I don't think this one is.
Also, another that I don't think is is a very early photo:

-
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
It might be her. While most photos of her that I have seen where she is nude are likely photoshopped, I don't think this one is.
Also, another that I don't think is is a very early photo:

It might be her. While most photos of her that I have seen where she is nude are likely photoshopped, I don't think this one is.
Also, another that I don't think is is a very early photo:
They can do wonders with an air brushs however some people just don't need them.
-
As has been pointed out to you already, The team or the organization owes you nothing at all.
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2) uve pointed out alot if things that are invalid and/or make no sense. But thank u for pointing out to me you've pointed out useless stats and facts to me in the past.
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2) uve pointed out alot if things that are invalid and/or make no sense. But thank u for pointing out to me you've pointed out useless stats and facts to me in the past.
Whatever- you're entitled to your opinion, FWIW, you're beating a dead horse. Keep sticking your head in the sand how things work in the NFL. it's not happening. I'll give you a research project. Find a quote from an owner of any NFL team who after firing a coach or GM has ever said more than "We thank _____ for his time with the team, and wish him well in the future". As Tour pointed out (you weren't listening) to say anything more would be inviting a lawsuit.
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
You'd be surprised...
-
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2) uve pointed out alot if things that are invalid and/or make no sense. But thank u for pointing out to me you've pointed out useless stats and facts to me in the past.
Whatever- you're entitled to your opinion, FWIW, you're beating a dead horse. Keep sticking your head in the sand how things work in the NFL. it's not happening. I'll give you a research project. Find a quote from an owner of any NFL team who after firing a coach or GM has ever said more than "We thank _____ for his time with the team, and wish him well in the future". As Tour pointed out (you weren't listening) to say anything more would be inviting a lawsuit.
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
You'd be surprised...
Whatever- you're entitled to your opinion, FWIW, you're beating a dead horse. Keep sticking your head in the sand how things work in the NFL.
I KNOW thats not how the nfl works, i never thought otherwise....my point is after 20 years of this i dont care, this isnt normal anymore. After this many hc changes in such a short time its my contention that "something" has to give....we lose, start over, lose again, rinse repeat. We have no continuity in schemes, players dont want to come here because of it...this is a problem. And every 2 years we get told the EXACT same sht.......so, zero accountability ensues because they know they can roll out the same sentences every 2 years....and we as a fan base accept it. So it will go on. Forever. Or until jimmy sells
-
Whatever- you're entitled to your opinion, FWIW, you're beating a dead horse. Keep sticking your head in the sand how things work in the NFL.
I KNOW thats not how the nfl works, i never thought otherwise....my point is after 20 years of this i dont care, this isnt normal anymore. After this many hc changes in such a short time its my contention that "something" has to give....we lose, start over, lose again, rinse repeat. We have no continuity in schemes, players dont want to come here because of it...this is a problem. And every 2 years we get told the EXACT same sht.......so, zero accountability ensues because they know they can roll out the same sentences every 2 years....and we as a fan base accept it. So it will go on. Forever. Or until jimmy sells
I KNOW thats not how the nfl works, i never thought otherwise....my point is after 20 years of this i dont care, this isnt normal anymore. After this many hc changes in such a short time its my contention that "something" has to give....we lose, start over, lose again, rinse repeat. We have no continuity in schemes, players dont want to come here because of it...this is a problem. And every 2 years we get told the EXACT same sht.......so, zero accountability ensues because they know they can roll out the same sentences every 2 years....and we as a fan base accept it. So it will go on. Forever. Or until jimmy sells
I think it would be in the best interest of your health and well being going forward to find a new team. You're a bit too emotional about a sports team that you ( or any of us) have any control over what they do or how they do it and it's not changing anytime soon.
-
I KNOW thats not how the nfl works, i never thought otherwise....my point is after 20 years of this i dont care, this isnt normal anymore. After this many hc changes in such a short time its my contention that "something" has to give....we lose, start over, lose again, rinse repeat. We have no continuity in schemes, players dont want to come here because of it...this is a problem. And every 2 years we get told the EXACT same sht.......so, zero accountability ensues because they know they can roll out the same sentences every 2 years....and we as a fan base accept it. So it will go on. Forever. Or until jimmy sells
I think it would be in the best interest of your health and well being going forward to find a new team. You're a bit too emotional about a sports team that you ( or any of us) have any control over what they do or how they do it and it's not changing anytime soon.
I think it would be in the best interest of your health and well being going forward to find a new team. You're a bit too emotional about a sports team that you ( or any of us) have any control over what they do or how they do it and it's not changing anytime soon.
lemme be perfectly clear, i give no fuks about the NFL without the clev browns. If the browns left again i wouldnt bother watching football. The sport is not the same as it was back in the 80's when i started watching. Its only the browns that keep me interested.
No browns, no football. Got it?
-
I think it would be in the best interest of your health and well being going forward to find a new team. You're a bit too emotional about a sports team that you ( or any of us) have any control over what they do or how they do it and it's not changing anytime soon.
lemme be perfectly clear, i give no fuks about the NFL without the clev browns. If the browns left again i wouldnt bother watching football. The sport is not the same as it was back in the 80's when i started watching. Its only the browns that keep me interested.
No browns, no football. Got it?
lemme be perfectly clear, i give no fuks about the NFL without the clev browns. If the browns left again i wouldnt bother watching football. The sport is not the same as it was back in the 80's when i started watching. Its only the browns that keep me interested.
No browns, no football. Got it?
Whatever dude....just keep on ranting and raving and starting multiple threads bitching up a storm after losses.
-
lemme be perfectly clear, i give no fuks about the NFL without the clev browns. If the browns left again i wouldnt bother watching football. The sport is not the same as it was back in the 80's when i started watching. Its only the browns that keep me interested.
No browns, no football. Got it?
Whatever dude....just keep on ranting and raving and starting multiple threads bitching up a storm after losses.
-
then stop replying dude. Uve been reverse riding my tip for days, just ignore me then...
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that shit up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
-
then stop replying dude. Uve been reverse riding my tip for days, just ignore me then...
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that shit up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that Sheet up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
-
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that Sheet up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about.
We've won 2 more games than we won all last season and a tie. 3 of the 5 losses came in OT or at the very end of the game so the games were exciting and entertaining. The team looks to have more young talent than its had in the past years so that to me is 3 positive things right there.
It's all about entertainment to me. Can choose to be positive or choose to be negative. I'll choose the positive side.
-
then stop replying dude. Uve been reverse riding my tip for days, just ignore me then...
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that shit up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that Sheet up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
You could literally feel the pent up aggression from some posters after the Browns pulled out the win vs the Ravens.
They so wanted to bitch and rant and rave but couldn't.
-
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that Sheet up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
You could literally feel the pent up aggression from some posters after the Browns pulled out the win vs the Ravens.
They so wanted to bitch and rant and rave but couldn't.
You could literally feel the pent up aggression from some posters after the Browns pulled out the win vs the Ravens.
They so wanted to bitch and rant and rave but couldn't.
It's truly amazing how some people around here seem to be happier because they can bitch and moan when the Browns lose then they are happy when they win. I just don't understand it.
If I got that worked up about something that I have no control over...I'd quit watching. Hell, I quit watching now when the game gets out of hand. Love the red zone channel once the Browns game is over.
-
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that Sheet up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
You're not a negative jerk. As a fan you have the right to criticize your team. It's part of being a fan.
Everyone is sick and tired of losing. Cleve however has become unhinged. Unlike everyone else, losing has consumed the guy and his only way of dealing with it is to post thread after thread bitching about something no matter how unreasonable or absurd it is.
He's aware his incessant bitching can't make things better, it only helps him feel better.
-
I'd love to...but when you start 9 new threads after the game all ranting and raving, someone has to clean that Sheet up and I'm one of those someones.
There's a lot of you I'd like to ignore these days. Some of you just get off on being negative about this team.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the 1) franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only 2) glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
First, I was going to quote Stink Hole, but he said it better than I ever could.
1) They used the franchise tag on Dawson because he wanted out, can you blame him?
2) Garrett is tied for the league lead in sacks yeah, he sucks. (But let's bitch he's not playing like a combination of JJ Watt and Lawrence Taylor yet) So you must think Mayfield is going to flame out, and Avery and Callaway are going to be bums too.
It's OK though- I realize some fans- and not just those on this board- are always going to find something to complain about regardless of how well the team (or their) team does. Some Browns fans wanted Marty fired after he took Cleveland to two consecutive AFC championship games. Some Steelers fans want Tomlin fired.
-
We have an owner that is a football moron
He finally hired a football person
Hopefully he lets the football person run the team
If jimmy keeps running the team. WE ARE DOOMED
-
1) they dont owe "me", they owe "us"...
2) uve pointed out alot if things that are invalid and/or make no sense. But thank u for pointing out to me you've pointed out useless stats and facts to me in the past.
Whatever- you're entitled to your opinion, FWIW, you're beating a dead horse. Keep sticking your head in the sand how things work in the NFL. it's not happening. I'll give you a research project. Find a quote from an owner of any NFL team who after firing a coach or GM has ever said more than "We thank _____ for his time with the team, and wish him well in the future". As Tour pointed out (you weren't listening) to say anything more would be inviting a lawsuit.
thats not really kaley was it? that was a photoshop job right?
You'd be surprised...
Whatever- you're entitled to your opinion, FWIW, you're beating a dead horse. Keep sticking your head in the sand how things work in the NFL. it's not happening. I'll give you a research project. Find a quote from an owner of any NFL team who after firing a coach or GM has ever said more than "We thank _____ for his time with the team, and wish him well in the future". As Tour pointed out (you weren't listening) to say anything more would be inviting a lawsuit.
You'd be surprised...
Not saying Haslam should do the same but just replying that when Al Davis fired Tom Cable he called a Presser hours after and dogged the ex HC for like 45 minutes as the biggest piece of Sheet alive.
-
Since I’m one of the negative jerks, what is there is to be positive about. Not trying to be sarcastic but our record over the past decade is embarrassing. For years I laughed at using the franchise tag on your kicker and the last 2 years that seems like the best move they’ve made in a decade.
The only glimmer of positivity in this abyss is Ward but it’s hard to evaluate him since the team hasn’t had a 3-5 game stretch of success where the defense has been called upon to stop teams in the 4th quarter with a 10+ plus lead.
You're not a negative jerk. As a fan you have the right to criticize your team. It's part of being a fan.
Everyone is sick and tired of losing. Cleve however has become unhinged. Unlike everyone else, losing has consumed the guy and his only way of dealing with it is to post thread after thread bitching about something no matter how unreasonable or absurd it is.
He's aware his incessant bitching can't make things better, it only helps him feel better.
You're not a negative jerk. As a fan you have the right to criticize your team. It's part of being a fan.
Everyone is sick and tired of losing. Cleve however has become unhinged. Unlike everyone else, losing has consumed the guy and his only way of dealing with it is to post thread after thread bitching about something no matter how unreasonable or absurd it is.
He's aware his incessant bitching can't make things better, it only helps him feel better.
Perhaps he is unhinged. Can't really blame him. As long as he isn't targeting other fans or the forum like the fat trailer trash from Memphis that is currently on hiatus from the board I say let Cleve get it out. He is frustrated because he clearly loves and cares a ton about his team. Nothing wrong with that.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login