Skip to content

Happy Halloween

The Browns Board
23 9 671 1
  • Happy Halloween. I have loved the logo I have been using for about two weeks now but after tonight I will probably retire it and go to another themed logo avatar

  • HHE.jpg

  • Happy Halloween for all of our little trick-o-treaters out there.

    Boo!

    20181031_183431.jpg

  • As everyone is posting scary things to frighten us I thought I would do the same ...

    010914-FSO-NFL-BengalsJackson-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

  • As everyone is posting scary things to frighten us I thought I would do the same ...

    010914-FSO-NFL-BengalsJackson-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

    @darren15 said:

    As everyone is posting scary things to frighten us I thought I would do the same ...

    010914-FSO-NFL-BengalsJackson-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

    He does kind of look like a black pumpkin

  • @darren15 said:

    As everyone is posting scary things to frighten us I thought I would do the same ...

    010914-FSO-NFL-BengalsJackson-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

    He does kind of look like a black pumpkin

    @the-gipper said:

    He does kind of look like a black pumpkinHe does kind of look like a black pumpkin

    I agree I agree

  • Now that Halloween is over, our next holiday is Thanksgiving.   I tried to  find a photo with an avatar of a turkey wearing a Browns helmet, but when I googled that image, the only thing that would come up was a photo of Joe Turkey Jones screwing Terry Bradshaw into the ground, so I gave up and went with that for my avatar.

  • amish-chair-signature-0f923066c64b68bf.j

  • mqdefault.jpg

  • Now that Halloween is over, our next holiday is Thanksgiving.   I tried to  find a photo with an avatar of a turkey wearing a Browns helmet, but when I googled that image, the only thing that would come up was a photo of Joe Turkey Jones screwing Terry Bradshaw into the ground, so I gave up and went with that for my avatar.

    @the-gipper said:

    Now that Halloween is over, our next holiday is Thanksgiving.   I tried to  find a photo with an avatar of a turkey wearing a Browns helmet, but when I googled that image, the only thing that would come up was a photo of Joe Turkey Jones screwing Terry Bradshaw into the ground, so I gave up and went with that for my avatar.

    I got this 

    latest?cb=20101101194813

  • Turkey and gravy soda pop??   

    th?id=OIP.ey6XjA0KpYGcyut0R7hTqAHaE8

  • Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

  • Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    @the-gipper said:

    Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    ?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    ?

    ☸️❇️☯️♐

  • Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    @the-gipper said:

    Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    If you want the bigger emojis, the keyboard : ) D stuff still works. 🙂

    PS-  insulting a Mod will get you kicked off, it's why Ghoolie won't be seen around here for a couple more days. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    lmao

  • @the-gipper said:

    Mods:    Halloween and Thanksgiving are not the same holiday. 

    I mean, that would be like merging one thread about Duke Johnson with a thread about Rashard Higgins, just because they both play on offense.

    😛😠🥷☠️☮️

    By the way, these new teeny tiny little emojis are hardly worth the trouble because you can hardly see them.  Make them bigger and they would be more useful.

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    ????????

  • Zombo said:

    We don't need two gay holiday threads at the same time in the middle of the season clogging up the board.

    Emoji's are gay too.

    And commenting on moderation is completely frowned upon.

    Zombo

    If you want the bigger emojis, the keyboard : ) D stuff still works. 🙂

    PS-  insulting a Mod will get you kicked off, it's why Ghoolie won't be seen around here for a couple more days. 

    @hoorta said:

    If you want the bigger emojis, the keyboard : ) D stuff still works. 🙂

    PS-  insulting a Mod will get you kicked off, it's why Ghoolie won't be seen around here for a couple more days. 

    No insult I don’t think intended. I just wanted to highlight my Joe turkey Jones slamming Terry Bradshaw to the turf avatar.