Duke Johnson
-
Anyone see Dorsey bringing in karheem hunt?
No
-
One thing ya gotta love about Browns fans is they defend their guy to the end. Duke is an average 2nd back. He’s just over 500 yards total offense.
One thing ya gotta love about Browns fans is they defend their guy to the end. Duke is an average 2nd back. He’s just over 500 yards total offense.
Interesting dissenting viewpoint. I’m all “he saved the day!” and you’re all “he’s average.”
I’m no internet research maven but would postulate there’s a notable split between his pre-Hue and post-Hue firing numbers.
I dunno man. I just see an extremely solid and well rounded football player that can catch, run, and block.
-
One thing ya gotta love about Browns fans is they defend their guy to the end. Duke is an average 2nd back. He’s just over 500 yards total offense.
Interesting dissenting viewpoint. I’m all “he saved the day!” and you’re all “he’s average.”
I’m no internet research maven but would postulate there’s a notable split between his pre-Hue and post-Hue firing numbers.
I dunno man. I just see an extremely solid and well rounded football player that can catch, run, and block.
Interesting dissenting viewpoint. I’m all “he saved the day!” and you’re all “he’s average.”
I’m no internet research maven but would postulate there’s a notable split between his pre-Hue and post-Hue firing numbers.
I dunno man. I just see an extremely solid and well rounded football player that can catch, run, and block.
Yea. I think it is fair to say that if we didn't have Duke Johnson on this team, that we would be desperate to find a guy just like him.
-
I predict that this week we see a thunder and lighting attack from Chubb and Duke. I see Duke being unleased this week and both of them going off. It will be telling is so. Gotta love him too, watched his interview post Hue firing and he refuses to throw anyone under the boss or comment on his lack of being used. True pro.
I predict that this week we see a thunder and lighting attack from Chubb and Duke. I see Duke being unleased this week and both of them going off. It will be telling is so. Gotta love him too, watched his interview post Hue firing and he refuses to throw anyone under the boss or comment on his lack of being used. True pro.
duke ain't going anywhere but here.....i would like to see another good backup rb because chubb is kind of injury prone....he really screwed his knee up at georgia and i'm kind of worried about that a little.....
-
I predict that this week we see a thunder and lighting attack from Chubb and Duke. I see Duke being unleased this week and both of them going off. It will be telling is so. Gotta love him too, watched his interview post Hue firing and he refuses to throw anyone under the boss or comment on his lack of being used. True pro.
duke ain't going anywhere but here.....i would like to see another good backup rb because chubb is kind of injury prone....he really screwed his knee up at georgia and i'm kind of worried about that a little.....
duke ain't going anywhere but here.....i would like to see another good backup rb because chubb is kind of injury prone....he really screwed his knee up at georgia and i'm kind of worried about that a little.....
Damn Chicken Little. I mean sure, that’s one way of looking forward to the future.
-
I predict that this week we see a thunder and lighting attack from Chubb and Duke. I see Duke being unleased this week and both of them going off. It will be telling is so. Gotta love him too, watched his interview post Hue firing and he refuses to throw anyone under the boss or comment on his lack of being used. True pro.
duke ain't going anywhere but here.....i would like to see another good backup rb because chubb is kind of injury prone....he really screwed his knee up at georgia and i'm kind of worried about that a little.....
-
damn that was over two years ago
Yup... and you can bet the pre-draft scrutiny of the knee was very high.
Any RB can get hurt at any time in any game, so yes, you need serviceable backups, but serviceable does not mean equally talented. Teams are lucky if their complementary backs are close enough in elite ability that if one or the other misses a game here and there it's barely noticeable.The Saints are the only team that springs to mind here.
I'd like to see Hilliard get some touches these final two weeks. He flashed some in preseason and has had a couple solid kick returns. Let's see what we have in him before we go fishing.
-
damn that was over two years ago
Yup... and you can bet the pre-draft scrutiny of the knee was very high.
Any RB can get hurt at any time in any game, so yes, you need serviceable backups, but serviceable does not mean equally talented. Teams are lucky if their complementary backs are close enough in elite ability that if one or the other misses a game here and there it's barely noticeable.The Saints are the only team that springs to mind here.
I'd like to see Hilliard get some touches these final two weeks. He flashed some in preseason and has had a couple solid kick returns. Let's see what we have in him before we go fishing.
Yup... and you can bet the pre-draft scrutiny of the knee was very high.
Any RB can get hurt at any time in any game, so yes, you need serviceable backups, but serviceable does not mean equally talented. Teams are lucky if their complementary backs are close enough in elite ability that if one or the other misses a game here and there it's barely noticeable.The Saints are the only team that springs to mind here.
I'd like to see Hilliard get some touches these final two weeks. He flashed some in preseason and has had a couple solid kick returns. Let's see what we have in him before we go fishing.
I was also thinking about Hilliard lately. We know what we have in Duke and in Chubb (both really good in their different styles), but Hilliard? It reminds me of Matt Dayes playing well last year and not getting any chance. Maybe another one with blocking problems?
-
Yup... and you can bet the pre-draft scrutiny of the knee was very high.
Any RB can get hurt at any time in any game, so yes, you need serviceable backups, but serviceable does not mean equally talented. Teams are lucky if their complementary backs are close enough in elite ability that if one or the other misses a game here and there it's barely noticeable.The Saints are the only team that springs to mind here.
I'd like to see Hilliard get some touches these final two weeks. He flashed some in preseason and has had a couple solid kick returns. Let's see what we have in him before we go fishing.
I was also thinking about Hilliard lately. We know what we have in Duke and in Chubb (both really good in their different styles), but Hilliard? It reminds me of Matt Dayes playing well last year and not getting any chance. Maybe another one with blocking problems?
I was also thinking about Hilliard lately. We know what we have in Duke and in Chubb (both really good in their different styles), but Hilliard? It reminds me of Matt Dayes playing well last year and not getting any chance. Maybe another one with blocking problems?
Given that at Hilliard's the lightest of the three 202-lb, his blocking would be suspect. However, he has Chubb's height (5'11) and is quicker to my eye than Duke. Seems like he's a cross between the two.
If there's a pass blocking issue with him, we can always use him in empty sets.
-
I predict that this week we see a thunder and lighting attack from Chubb and Duke. I see Duke being unleased this week and both of them going off. It will be telling is so. Gotta love him too, watched his interview post Hue firing and he refuses to throw anyone under the boss or comment on his lack of being used. True pro.
duke ain't going anywhere but here.....i would like to see another good backup rb because chubb is kind of injury prone....he really screwed his knee up at georgia and i'm kind of worried about that a little.....
duke ain't going anywhere but here.....i would like to see another good backup rb because chubb is kind of injury prone....he really screwed his knee up at georgia and i'm kind of worried about that a little.....
Tearing your ACL doesn’t make you injury prone. It can happen to anyone on the field
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login