Hue interview with mkc
-
It needs the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song in the background
It needs the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song in the background
And what song would that be exactly? Sheet keep it real, another coach down the shitter, play "Another 1 bites the dust" That sums it up perfect. More draft picks new coaches new qb more losses rinse and repeat, Money syas the new coach next year cuts Baker to gram a QB that HE picks out...……..
-
But I don't doubt he'll get another OC or QB coaching job next year...
Maybe Starvin' Marvin will bring him back to the Bungles as his OC. Could be the source of Hue's delusion... Mike Brown by all rights should have fired Lewis a long time ago. Hue must think you get at least six seasons to "prove" yourself...
I call Shenanigans on this.
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
I call Shenanigans on this.
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
NICE That made me lol for real
-
Based on what he is saying Hue thinks he was NOT the problem? Not sure why we fired Todd, and no I am not saying I liked Todd but to kill off BOTH? I am thinking there is more to this that we will never know for sure, Yes more to than just us sucking and looking lost and getting destroyed...…..I mean seeing how 3 weeks ago many thought we would make a playoff run and now the same people say we wont win another game. I really believe there was a huge blow up problem that happened. We shall see what happens in the coming weeks, see how hard the players play, see if they act as if the season is over...……...Only thing real to hope for is well I guess the Draft and when they develop in 3 or 4 years...……………...Watching this never ending circle jerk of a story, Maybe some of you were right, maybe Jimmy does want to move the team.?
-
Based on what he is saying Hue thinks he was NOT the problem? Not sure why we fired Todd, and no I am not saying I liked Todd but to kill off BOTH? I am thinking there is more to this that we will never know for sure, Yes more to than just us sucking and looking lost and getting destroyed...…..I mean seeing how 3 weeks ago many thought we would make a playoff run and now the same people say we wont win another game. I really believe there was a huge blow up problem that happened. We shall see what happens in the coming weeks, see how hard the players play, see if they act as if the season is over...……...Only thing real to hope for is well I guess the Draft and when they develop in 3 or 4 years...……………...Watching this never ending circle jerk of a story, Maybe some of you were right, maybe Jimmy does want to move the team.?
Based on what he is saying Hue thinks he was NOT the problem? Not sure why we fired Todd, and no I am not saying I liked Todd but to kill off BOTH? I am thinking there is more to this that we will never know for sure, Yes more to than just us sucking and looking lost and getting destroyed...…..I mean seeing how 3 weeks ago many thought we would make a playoff run and now the same people say we wont win another game. I really believe there was a huge blow up problem that happened. We shall see what happens in the coming weeks, see how hard the players play, see if they act as if the season is over...……...Only thing real to hope for is well I guess the Draft and when they develop in 3 or 4 years...……………...Watching this never ending circle jerk of a story, Maybe some of you were right, maybe Jimmy does want to move the team.?
Hue has delusions if he thinks he wasn't the big part of the problem or the problem.
As to moving the team- not happening any time soon. Jimmuh can't- The best lawyers in Cleveland drew up a stadium lease with a poison pill so big- not even Haslam could swallow it. FWIW, it's the same reason those fantasizing the Jags are moving to London won't happen. It's the same poison pill lease that the Jags can't get out of- even if they wanted to.
-
Based on what he is saying Hue thinks he was NOT the problem? Not sure why we fired Todd, and no I am not saying I liked Todd but to kill off BOTH? I am thinking there is more to this that we will never know for sure, Yes more to than just us sucking and looking lost and getting destroyed...…..I mean seeing how 3 weeks ago many thought we would make a playoff run and now the same people say we wont win another game. I really believe there was a huge blow up problem that happened. We shall see what happens in the coming weeks, see how hard the players play, see if they act as if the season is over...……...Only thing real to hope for is well I guess the Draft and when they develop in 3 or 4 years...……………...Watching this never ending circle jerk of a story, Maybe some of you were right, maybe Jimmy does want to move the team.?
Hue has delusions if he thinks he wasn't the big part of the problem or the problem.
As to moving the team- not happening any time soon. Jimmuh can't- The best lawyers in Cleveland drew up a stadium lease with a poison pill so big- not even Haslam could swallow it. FWIW, it's the same reason those fantasizing the Jags are moving to London won't happen. It's the same poison pill lease that the Jags can't get out of- even if they wanted to.
Hue has delusions if he thinks he wasn't the big part of the problem or the problem.
As to moving the team- not happening any time soon. Jimmuh can't- The best lawyers in Cleveland drew up a stadium lease with a poison pill so big- not even Haslam could swallow it. FWIW, it's the same reason those fantasizing the Jags are moving to London won't happen. It's the same poison pill lease that the Jags can't get out of- even if they wanted to.
Thank God! I could not go thru another MOVE. I really hope Art's soul is in HELL and he suffers.
-
Hue has delusions if he thinks he wasn't the big part of the problem or the problem.
As to moving the team- not happening any time soon. Jimmuh can't- The best lawyers in Cleveland drew up a stadium lease with a poison pill so big- not even Haslam could swallow it. FWIW, it's the same reason those fantasizing the Jags are moving to London won't happen. It's the same poison pill lease that the Jags can't get out of- even if they wanted to.
Thank God! I could not go thru another MOVE. I really hope Art's soul is in HELL and he suffers.
Thank God! I could not go thru another MOVE. I really hope Art's soul is in HELL and he suffers.
Well, one of our fans pissed on his grave, I hope that's enough to keep you happy. I said when the move happened, the family should have had him cremated, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
But I digress, if you're into technicalities. What kept a semblance of the Browns in Cleveland is what's called a "specific performance" clause. You "perform" in Cleveland (or Jacksonville) for the duration of your lease, and if not there's "irreparable harm". We will sue you for whatever number we think is "irreparable".
-
It needs the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song in the background
And what song would that be exactly? Sheet keep it real, another coach down the shitter, play "Another 1 bites the dust" That sums it up perfect. More draft picks new coaches new qb more losses rinse and repeat, Money syas the new coach next year cuts Baker to gram a QB that HE picks out...……..
And what song would that be exactly? Sheet keep it real, another coach down the shitter, play "Another 1 bites the dust" That sums it up perfect. More draft picks new coaches new qb more losses rinse and repeat, Money syas the new coach next year cuts Baker to gram a QB that HE picks out...……..
Yep, you got it! Except you forgot the “ worst ever” part of Hues record. You wanted the worst and you had him. The stupidest can’t coach blame everything else man ever and he owns his record. EF him!
-
But then there is this from a Hue interview.. Wish he would have done it while "HE WAS THE COACH" as he so famously said 10k times.
"But as he watched the season unfold, Jackson grew to believe that Mayfield should have been running an offense similar to the one he ran at Oklahoma, which was based on playing fast with quick throws -- more slants, more outs, more fast passing and fewer seven-stop drops."
I just hope to God the new OC realizes that everything is about Mayfield's development going forward.. And whatever the Shmuck play calling they've been doing these past weeks(including the wins) has to change.. Reverses with Callway coming out of the backfield, stupid Shmucking trick plays......
We have 2 great running backs to take the pressure off of a rookie QB and we settle for tricks... I formation runs, with BM using his incredible play action acting abilities.. Quick outs, quick slants... Over the top screens when the Defense gets over aggressive trying to get to him.. Shmuck standing in the pocket for 3 seconds waiting for these over complicated plays to develop.. Bang bang bang.. Fast. Shmuck even let him go no huddle on the first possession...
The play calling to date has been freaking abysmal and he deserved to be fired for it.
BobPound!
-
And what song would that be exactly? Sheet keep it real, another coach down the shitter, play "Another 1 bites the dust" That sums it up perfect. More draft picks new coaches new qb more losses rinse and repeat, Money syas the new coach next year cuts Baker to gram a QB that HE picks out...……..
Yep, you got it! Except you forgot the “ worst ever” part of Hues record. You wanted the worst and you had him. The stupidest can’t coach blame everything else man ever and he owns his record. EF him!
The stupidest can’t coach blame everything else man ever and he owns his record.
English must be a real challenge.??
-
The stupidest can’t coach blame everything else man ever and he owns his record.
English must be a real challenge.??
English must be a real challenge.??
So is google
-
But I don't doubt he'll get another OC or QB coaching job next year...
Maybe Starvin' Marvin will bring him back to the Bungles as his OC. Could be the source of Hue's delusion... Mike Brown by all rights should have fired Lewis a long time ago. Hue must think you get at least six seasons to "prove" yourself...
I call Shenanigans on this.
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
-
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
-
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
Yeah they were bad, but when Lewis took over, they've been to the playoffs seven times. We could wish we were that good in the same time frame....
Yes a real hot mess despite Wyche's comment about Cleveland (which he apologized for), good coach. Or that other hot mess skyline chili?!?

Skyline Chilli? Chili on spaghetti revolting. Or worse- Gold Star- the taste will make you puke. Amazingly still three Skyline locations in the Dayton area. Some people must like the stuff...
-
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
Yeah they were bad, but when Lewis took over, they've been to the playoffs seven times. We could wish we were that good in the same time frame....
Yes a real hot mess despite Wyche's comment about Cleveland (which he apologized for), good coach. Or that other hot mess skyline chili?!?

Skyline Chilli? Chili on spaghetti revolting. Or worse- Gold Star- the taste will make you puke. Amazingly still three Skyline locations in the Dayton area. Some people must like the stuff...
Skyline Chilli? Chili on spaghetti revolting. Or worse- Gold Star- the taste will make you puke. Amazingly still three Skyline locations in the Dayton area. Some people must like the stuff...
Chili shouldn't taste like it had a pumpkin pie thrown into it. So bad. So, so bad.
But I will say this, the Reds had this spicy mustard at their park that was freakin' awesome. If you know what it is I'd love to know. This is going to sound sacrilegious coming from a Cleveland sports fan, but it is on par with Bertman's or Stadium mustard. Damn good stuff.
-
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Cincinnati should tear Fountain Square out and install a 50 foot tall statue of Marvin Lewis for making the Bengals resemble an actual NFL football team.
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
When is Oprah going to interview Hue?
Yup... folks forget the hot mess Cinci devolved into after Mike Brown fired Wyche.
In the 12 seasons before Marvin Lewis (1991-2002) the Bengals had a record of 55-137, for a win % of .286.
In the 15 and a half seasons of Marvin Lewis, the Bengals have a record of 130-115-3, for a win % of .530.
-
Skyline Chilli? Chili on spaghetti revolting. Or worse- Gold Star- the taste will make you puke. Amazingly still three Skyline locations in the Dayton area. Some people must like the stuff...
Chili shouldn't taste like it had a pumpkin pie thrown into it. So bad. So, so bad.
But I will say this, the Reds had this spicy mustard at their park that was freakin' awesome. If you know what it is I'd love to know. This is going to sound sacrilegious coming from a Cleveland sports fan, but it is on par with Bertman's or Stadium mustard. Damn good stuff.
Chili shouldn't taste like it had a pumpkin pie thrown into it. So bad. So, so bad.
But I will say this, the Reds had this spicy mustard at their park that was freakin' awesome. If you know what it is I'd love to know. This is going to sound sacrilegious coming from a Cleveland sports fan, but it is on par with Bertman's or Stadium mustard. Damn good stuff.
Just the mention of Bertman's Stadium mustard brings back so many great memories even going back to the Ol' Muni Stadium.
I've always been a foodie and enjoy cooking, exploring new recipes and cookbooks and all of that but a hot dog with Stadium mustard and a cold beer at a ballgame.....well it doesn't get much better in my book. Ummmmm.

-
Chili shouldn't taste like it had a pumpkin pie thrown into it. So bad. So, so bad.
But I will say this, the Reds had this spicy mustard at their park that was freakin' awesome. If you know what it is I'd love to know. This is going to sound sacrilegious coming from a Cleveland sports fan, but it is on par with Bertman's or Stadium mustard. Damn good stuff.
Just the mention of Bertman's Stadium mustard brings back so many great memories even going back to the Ol' Muni Stadium.
I've always been a foodie and enjoy cooking, exploring new recipes and cookbooks and all of that but a hot dog with Stadium mustard and a cold beer at a ballgame.....well it doesn't get much better in my book. Ummmmm.

Just the mention of Bertman's Stadium mustard brings back so many great memories even going back to the Ol' Muni Stadium.
I've always been a foodie and enjoy cooking, exploring new recipes and cookbooks and all of that but a hot dog with Stadium mustard and a cold beer at a ballgame.....well it doesn't get much better in my book. Ummmmm.

A glass of sipping rum in my Browns coffee cup, a bowl of homemade chili and a Browns blanket for me and the cat in my living room. That's better (from this distance anyway).??
-
Just the mention of Bertman's Stadium mustard brings back so many great memories even going back to the Ol' Muni Stadium.
I've always been a foodie and enjoy cooking, exploring new recipes and cookbooks and all of that but a hot dog with Stadium mustard and a cold beer at a ballgame.....well it doesn't get much better in my book. Ummmmm.

A glass of sipping rum in my Browns coffee cup, a bowl of homemade chili and a Browns blanket for me and the cat in my living room. That's better (from this distance anyway).??
A glass of sipping rum in my Browns coffee cup, a bowl of homemade chili and a Browns blanket for me and the cat in my living room. That's better (from this distance anyway).??
You'd probably feel like throwing that up after Auburn rallied to beat A&M. All I could think was poor Mr Me-Aggies turned into Mr Me-Ouchies.
-
A glass of sipping rum in my Browns coffee cup, a bowl of homemade chili and a Browns blanket for me and the cat in my living room. That's better (from this distance anyway).??
You'd probably feel like throwing that up after Auburn rallied to beat A&M. All I could think was poor Mr Me-Aggies turned into Mr Me-Ouchies.
You'd probably feel like throwing that up after Auburn rallied to beat A&M. All I could think was poor Mr Me-Aggies turned into Mr Me-Ouchies.
Yep-It felt like being a Browns fan up by 10 under 6 min. to go with the ball on 3rd down? What could go wrong?................................oh wait...................................24-28.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login