A little help please.
-
I bought my husband tickets to the game Sunday for his birthday. This will be our first game. I need advice as to where to park for tailgating are we allowed to drink? We are in section 121, I hope that is a good section as to have fun and get a good view of the game. Any advice would help me. Thanks.
-
I bought my husband tickets to the game Sunday for his birthday. This will be our first game. I need advice as to where to park for tailgating are we allowed to drink? We are in section 121, I hope that is a good section as to have fun and get a good view of the game. Any advice would help me. Thanks.
I bought my husband tickets to the game Sunday for his birthday. This will be our first game. I need advice as to where to park for tailgating are we allowed to drink? We are in section 121, I hope that is a good section as to have fun and get a good view of the game. Any advice would help me. Thanks.
121 is the Dawg Pound- depends what row you're in. There's huge LED boards opposite where you're sitting, and even if you don't see the play on the other side of the field, the boards will give you an good look.
Look up GNATs tailgating. Burke Lakefront lot. Several other out of town guys will be attending. Plan on getting there no later than 10AM, though with the team not doing so great of late, might not be the case Sunday. "Technically" adult beverages aren't allowed in that lot- but the real rule is don't be waving bottles of booze around. Just need to be discreet. Put your beer (or other adult beverage) in a colored plastic cup, and it's fine.
Check out TopDawg31's post in the Tailgate forum
http://thebrownsboard.com/forum/3-tailgate-party/
Steve "Captain" Weber is his name, and they throw a hell of a tailgate.
-
Your a MILF? Pics?
-
Your a MILF? Pics?
Your a MILF? Pics?
Down, boy...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login