Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Chiefs Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
176 37 5.7k
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I'm never happy after a Browns loss, but this one isn't really stinging.

    All and all, the Browns didn't make a lot of mental mistakes, and (with the exception of the two point conversions) I wasn't upset with the coaching today. I like how the offense was ran.

    Today is just an example of the Browns simply not having enough talent to hang with a team like the Chefs yet. It is what it is at this point.  

  • damn ariens sure was tossing his name in the wring to be are next head coach

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    damn ariens sure was tossing his name in the wring to be are next head coach

    He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that

  • I wouldn’t be surprised if Collins get cut. He makes plays but also has shown lack of effort on a few occasions.

    Injuries on defense were too much to overcome against KC. We had no-name undrafted guys out there at LB and corner.

    We need a vertical threat receiver to compliment Callaway on the outside, Landry is best in the slot IMO(toughness)

    Offensive playcalling and execution was much improved this week. It was nice to see Duke utilized for once.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Collins get cut. He makes plays but also has shown lack of effort on a few occasions.

    Injuries on defense were too much to overcome against KC. We had no-name undrafted guys out there at LB and corner.

    We need a vertical threat receiver to compliment Callaway on the outside, Landry is best in the slot IMO(toughness)

    Offensive playcalling and execution was much improved this week. It was nice to see Duke utilized for once.

    Callaway is a vertical threat.  He just doesn't have much else in his array running routes and his hands are highly suspect.    Basically a cheaper Corey Coleman thus far.  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter

  • So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter

    Just heard the Rams have ONLY 8 drives all year that have been 3-and-out

    Thats insane

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Michael.  Shmucking.  Thomas.

    Best WR in the NFL.  Period.  

  • Michael.  Shmucking.  Thomas.

    Best WR in the NFL.  Period.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Michael.  Shmucking.  Thomas.

    Best WR in the NFL.  Period.  

    If only the Browns had a chance to draft him. 

    If. Only. 

  • Michael.  Shmucking.  Thomas.

    Best WR in the NFL.  Period.  

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Michael.  Shmucking.  Thomas.

    Best WR in the NFL.  Period.  

    Buckeye!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Michael.  Shmucking.  Thomas.

    Best WR in the NFL.  Period.  

    If only the Browns had a chance to draft him. 

    If. Only. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    If only the Browns had a chance to draft him. 

    If. Only. 

    Don't.  Don't do that.    That wound won't ever fully heal for me.  

  • So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter

    Michael Thomas with the phone under the goal post padding.  LOL!?☎️

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Collins get cut. He makes plays but also has shown lack of effort on a few occasions.

    Injuries on defense were too much to overcome against KC. We had no-name undrafted guys out there at LB and corner.

    We need a vertical threat receiver to compliment Callaway on the outside, Landry is best in the slot IMO(toughness)

    Offensive playcalling and execution was much improved this week. It was nice to see Duke utilized for once.

    Callaway is a vertical threat.  He just doesn't have much else in his array running routes and his hands are highly suspect.    Basically a cheaper Corey Coleman thus far.  

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

    @tiamat63 said:

    Callaway is a vertical threat.  He just doesn't have much else in his array running routes and his hands are highly suspect.    Basically a cheaper Corey Coleman thus far.  

    I love what I see from Callaway. I said we need a vertical threat to compliment him. 

    Callaway, Landry, and ________. I like Higgins but he’s not the playmaking #1 receiver that we need.

    edit: like Michael Thomas.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Callaway is a vertical threat.  He just doesn't have much else in his array running routes and his hands are highly suspect.    Basically a cheaper Corey Coleman thus far.  

    I love what I see from Callaway. I said we need a vertical threat to compliment him. 

    Callaway, Landry, and ________. I like Higgins but he’s not the playmaking #1 receiver that we need.

    edit: like Michael Thomas.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I love what I see from Callaway. I said we need a vertical threat to compliment him. 

    Callaway, Landry, and ________. I like Higgins but he’s not the playmaking #1 receiver that we need.

    edit: like Michael Thomas.

    Last I posted about Callaway he was approaching a near 13% drop rate.

    So..........  about that.  

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I love what I see from Callaway. I said we need a vertical threat to compliment him. 

    Callaway, Landry, and ________. I like Higgins but he’s not the playmaking #1 receiver that we need.

    edit: like Michael Thomas.

    Last I posted about Callaway he was approaching a near 13% drop rate.

    So..........  about that.  

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Last I posted about Callaway he was approaching a near 13% drop rate.

    So..........  about that.  

    Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Last I posted about Callaway he was approaching a near 13% drop rate.

    So..........  about that.  

    Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some

    I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way...  can you?

    Hands.  You either got em' or you don't.    Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.  

  • @atom said:

    damn ariens sure was tossing his name in the wring to be are next head coach

    He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that

    Please repeat once more......

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some

    I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way...  can you?

    Hands.  You either got em' or you don't.    Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way...  can you?

    Hands.  You either got em' or you don't.    Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.  

    Terrell Owens is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter

    Michael Thomas with the phone under the goal post padding.  LOL!?☎️

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Michael Thomas with the phone under the goal post padding.  LOL!?☎️

    Pretty stupid if you ask me.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way...  can you?

    Hands.  You either got em' or you don't.    Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.  

    Terrell Owens is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Terrell Owens is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. 

    Ahh, Yes.    Owens.

    The Brett Farve of receivers.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that

    Please repeat once more......

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Please repeat once more......

    OK grow the fuyck up there I repeated it

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some

    I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way...  can you?

    Hands.  You either got em' or you don't.    Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.  

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Hands.  You either got em' or you don't.    Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.  

    Callaway is the burner, he is not built as a possession receiver.

    Which is why I suggested us acquiring another big play receiver with great hands like Michael Thomas. I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year.