***Official Browns Vs. Chiefs Game Day Thread***
-
damn ariens sure was tossing his name in the wring to be are next head coach
He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that
He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that
Please repeat once more......
-
Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some
I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way... can you?
Hands. You either got em' or you don't. Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.
-
So this Saints vs Rams game has lived up to the hype - tied at 35 in 4th quarter
Michael Thomas with the phone under the goal post padding. LOL!?
Michael Thomas with the phone under the goal post padding. LOL!?
Pretty stupid if you ask me.
-
Terrell Owens is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
Ahh, Yes. Owens.
The Brett Farve of receivers.
-
He is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that gameHe is one guy that I had heard who is really honest and pointed out the fact that the Browns had at least 20 missed tackles or more in that
Please repeat once more......
Please repeat once more......
OK grow the fuyck up there I repeated it
-
Ok he’s a developing rookie. Of course he’s gonna drop some
I can't recall a rookie having that bad of a drop percentage ever turning it around in a meaningful way... can you?
Hands. You either got em' or you don't. Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.
Hands. You either got em' or you don't. Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.
Callaway is the burner, he is not built as a possession receiver.
Which is why I suggested us acquiring another big play receiver with great hands like Michael Thomas. I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year.
-
some receivers were getting held - no calls. Why should Baker have faith in his offensive line?
The Oline played much better than in previous games. You could argue that our receiving corp aren't getting open as well, but the throw baker made with no one in his face resulting in an INT, no excuse. I understand he's trying to make a play, everyone knows how opportunistic the Chiefs D is.
The Oline played much better than in previous games. You could argue that our receiving corp aren't getting open as well, but the throw baker made with no one in his face resulting in an INT, no excuse. I understand he's trying to make a play, everyone knows how opportunistic the Chiefs D is.
I know - but I replayed it a few times, and Baker threw to his receive accurately, right on the money. Trouble is, the defender
safety? fell off, and cut back in front of the wr. Was an excellent defensive play.
-
Hands. You either got em' or you don't. Braylon, Greg Little, Corey Coleman all say 'hi'.
Callaway is the burner, he is not built as a possession receiver.
Which is why I suggested us acquiring another big play receiver with great hands like Michael Thomas. I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year.
Callaway is the burner, he is not built as a possession receiver.
Which is why I suggested us acquiring another big play receiver with great hands like Michael Thomas. I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year.
Sure why not just tell us where the tree is that they grow on that we can go pluck one off of.
-
Please repeat once more......
OK grow the fuyck up there I repeated it
OK grow the fuyck up there I repeated it
Do some trivia.
-
Whereas the likes of NE only concentrate on what their players can do, we seem determined, no matter who the coaches are, to concentrate on weaknesses and try and fix them IN GAME
Njoku can’t block so don’t frickin ask him to, line him up all over he’s a great weapon as a receiver. So frustrating.
-
Some people on twitter saying they like the look of that Cam Erving guy on the KC O line .......
Its ridiculous how many players leave the Browns then suddenly look good ...... what a jinxed franchise
-
Callaway is the burner, he is not built as a possession receiver.
Which is why I suggested us acquiring another big play receiver with great hands like Michael Thomas. I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year.
Sure why not just tell us where the tree is that they grow on that we can go pluck one off of.
Sure why not just tell us where the tree is that they grow on that we can go pluck one off of.
Uhh, draft? Lol who pissed in your Cheerios?
-
OK grow the fuyck up there I repeated it
Do some trivia.
Do some trivia.
You would not have a clue about any I did....since you like know nothing about football.
-
Some people on twitter saying they like the look of that Cam Erving guy on the KC O line .......
Its ridiculous how many players leave the Browns then suddenly look good ...... what a jinxed franchise
Some people on twitter saying they like the look of that Cam Erving guy on the KC O line .......
Its ridiculous how many players leave the Browns then suddenly look good ...... what a jinxed franchise
No they don't. Maybe one or two. Name any player that left here and did better elsewhere. Either they did well here and did well elsewhere....like Schwartz, or they sucked here and they sucked there as well. Erving isn't doing that well....its just that his team is, and it seems like he is doing OK.
-
Sure why not just tell us where the tree is that they grow on that we can go pluck one off of.
Uhh, draft? Lol who pissed in your Cheerios?
Uhh, draft? Lol who pissed in your Cheerios?
Except you made it sound like we could just go get one now, here, for this season.
-
Some people on twitter saying they like the look of that Cam Erving guy on the KC O line .......
Its ridiculous how many players leave the Browns then suddenly look good ...... what a jinxed franchise
-
Uhh, draft? Lol who pissed in your Cheerios?
Except you made it sound like we could just go get one now, here, for this season.
Except you made it sound like we could just go get one now, here, for this season.
My exact words were “I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year”
Pay attention.
-
We never stopped KC at all, 3 drives 3 long drives with Touchdowns, Shmucking awful, down right awful. Idk why the D just don't let them score on the first play of drive, it would save our Offense some time. We can't stop them, at all. Gave up 35 yards on 3rd and 20? Every single one of them should be cut or traded. ALL WORTHLESSS
Relax. Screen pass aside as I agree, our top three corners and top LB are out against the most explosive offense in football. Getting carved up is hard to not expect today.
-
Baker still overthrows to too many open receivers. Look at Mahomes, his throws are right on time and this is only his 2nd year. Granted, he has a much better team than we do. But you can tell from his release, he is much better than Baker. I don't see Baker ever being as good as Brees, but he's much better than what we had. We definitely need to draft a #1 receiver next year or pick one up in FA. Then we can spend our draft picks on the D and O Tackles. Let's get the D right where we can stop teams from scoring. Not to far away.
We need a lot. Receivers, OL, DL, secondary.
We need a lot. Receivers, OL, DL, secondary.
sounds like the past 20 yrs....heh heh heh.....
-
Except you made it sound like we could just go get one now, here, for this season.
My exact words were “I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year”
Pay attention.
My exact words were “I’m sure Dorsey will fill the role by next year”
Pay attention.
Still....the question remains, where is the tree they can just be plucked from? We have had all kinds of WRs come in here from all parts of the draft and free agency......and none have been so hot. Though....hopefully, Calloway can become the deep threat, Landry the short threat, Njoku to do what TEs do. Duke catching the ball out of the backfield. Higgins now that he is back being the #2 or 3 guy.
Sure, another top notch WR can't help....but I am honestly not certain that that is our top priority. A couple of guys to help block for Baker so that he can have time to get the ball to those guys would, to me, be a bigger priority.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login