Please Not McDaniels
-
My top 5 choices .....but that can change
1) Lincoln Riley
2) John DeFilippo
3) Dave Toub
4) David Shaw
5) Dan Campbell
-
My top 5 choices .....but that can change
1) Lincoln Riley
2) John DeFilippo
3) Dave Toub
4) David Shaw
5) Dan Campbell
-
Defilippo is by far my favorite.
Then Schwatz
Then Carmichael New Orleans OC
-
Hell yes to Josh McDaniels, all day every day. Get him Dorsey!
-
I'll toss my hat into the ring for Eric Bieniemy.
-
I think Pat Shurmur might be available come the end of the season... ?
-
Munchak
-
This I’m sure it’s going to be someone that Dorsey has been with somewhere. Probably McCarthy but I ask will he work. Riders only works there because the line gives him time to run around and throw trash up after 10 seconds after the db’s get tired and his wr get space. I still think whom ever they get has to tool the team around what baker does best slants quick outs and seam patterns
-
This I’m sure it’s going to be someone that Dorsey has been with somewhere. Probably McCarthy but I ask will he work. Riders only works there because the line gives him time to run around and throw trash up after 10 seconds after the db’s get tired and his wr get space. I still think whom ever they get has to tool the team around what baker does best slants quick outs and seam patterns
Riders only works there because the line gives him time to run around...
Of course the reason he runs around is because he runs out of time...
I'll toss my hat into the ring for Eric Bieniemy.
Pretty sure you have to toss his hat, not yours...
Does appear that he did call plays yesterday. When did Andy turn over playcalling to him?
-
Riders only works there because the line gives him time to run around...
Of course the reason he runs around is because he runs out of time...
I'll toss my hat into the ring for Eric Bieniemy.
Pretty sure you have to toss his hat, not yours...
Does appear that he did call plays yesterday. When did Andy turn over playcalling to him?
Of course the reason he runs around is because he runs out of time...
Pretty sure you have to toss his hat, not yours...
Does appear that he did call plays yesterday. When did Andy turn over playcalling to him?
Either way I'm tossing 'A' hat.
Not sure when the Old coach turned it over but ever since the start of that 2nd half against New England they've been on a tear. Going to dig a little deeper on that one.
-
I'm going with Bruce Arians. I know he wants the job.
-
I'm going with Bruce Arians. I know he wants the job.
I'm going with Bruce Arians. I know he wants the job.
Well, unless you want this to happen, I'm gonna say no.

-
I'm going with Bruce Arians. I know he wants the job.
I'm going with Bruce Arians. I know he wants the job.
You must be clairvoyant. . .
-
-
I like Arians, but his offenses get QBs killed.
Plus, the age and health.
-
On the fence. The man retired once, cited health as a concern no less. That said he runs some unique route concepts and designs, tends to groom young QB's well in his system and can be quite aggressive with his play calling. Ultimately I'm not sure if Baker is the QB to execute his offensive vision though.
-
I know from when Arians was doing the game on the booth yesterday he was saying any HC would be lucky to coach Browns next year, given the talent on the team. I don't think Arians see this team as having far to go to get over the hump. I would certainly say he should be in the running. He is proven HC who made the freakin Cardinals relevant.
-
Why the hell would we want a 2 time NFL coach of the year in Arians ....we are the Browns FFS we dont do winners .....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
