Skip to content

Injuries

The Browns Board
11 9 762
  • Ward and Kirksey going for tests on extent of injuries and how many weeks each will miss, also Gaines was concussed again

  • EJ Gaines will be a tough choice playing on a 1 year deal. Injury bitten in 2 years..BBC is also playing looking a new contract as CB/FS..Ward,Mitchell,Carrie,Gaines/ looks of we need at least 2 with playable depth..If Howard Wilson is running? It's time we take a look & make some choices.. 

  • So, What defensive starters are we without?   Seems like half the squad:    Schobert, Ward, GAines, Kirksey.  Who else?

  • So, What defensive starters are we without?   Seems like half the squad:    Schobert, Ward, GAines, Kirksey.  Who else?

    @the-gipper said:

    So, What defensive starters are we without?   Seems like half the squad:    Schobert, Ward, GAines, Kirksey.  Who else?

    If I'm not mistaken, Damarious Randall at FS, and he was playing well.

  • So, What defensive starters are we without?   Seems like half the squad:    Schobert, Ward, GAines, Kirksey.  Who else?

    @the-gipper said:

    So, What defensive starters are we without?   Seems like half the squad:    Schobert, Ward, GAines, Kirksey.  Who else?

    Terrance Mitchell possibly Randall is a healthy scratch again.

  • @the-gipper said:

    So, What defensive starters are we without?   Seems like half the squad:    Schobert, Ward, GAines, Kirksey.  Who else?

    Terrance Mitchell possibly Randall is a healthy scratch again.

    @bjh2130 said:

    Terrance Mitchell possibly Randall is a healthy scratch again.

    So, like 6 of our starting defenders....and all of our Defensive backfield except for the pitiable Jabiru Peppers

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Terrance Mitchell possibly Randall is a healthy scratch again.

    So, like 6 of our starting defenders....and all of our Defensive backfield except for the pitiable Jabiru Peppers

    @the-gipper said:

    So, like 6 of our starting defenders....and all of our Defensive backfield except for the pitiable Jabiru Peppers

    Since we have a bye week coming up and our players have extra time, do we know if anybody will be healthy for Atlanta?  That ESPN reporter said Randall was a healthy scratch by Gregg Williams, but I haven't heard more about it.  What's THAT all about?  Anybody know?  I have no proof of this, but I think we'll be getting Joe Schobert back for Atlanta, and maybe we'll get lucky with Gaines and Ward.  If Kirksey has a hammie, I'm guessing he'll be out for a month.  Oh, and I'm also guessing Jamie Collins will be out with a vaginal sprain, but we'll see.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    So, like 6 of our starting defenders....and all of our Defensive backfield except for the pitiable Jabiru Peppers

    Since we have a bye week coming up and our players have extra time, do we know if anybody will be healthy for Atlanta?  That ESPN reporter said Randall was a healthy scratch by Gregg Williams, but I haven't heard more about it.  What's THAT all about?  Anybody know?  I have no proof of this, but I think we'll be getting Joe Schobert back for Atlanta, and maybe we'll get lucky with Gaines and Ward.  If Kirksey has a hammie, I'm guessing he'll be out for a month.  Oh, and I'm also guessing Jamie Collins will be out with a vaginal sprain, but we'll see.  

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Since we have a bye week coming up and our players have extra time, do we know if anybody will be healthy for Atlanta?  That ESPN reporter said Randall was a healthy scratch by Gregg Williams, but I haven't heard more about it.  What's THAT all about?  Anybody know?  I have no proof of this, but I think we'll be getting Joe Schobert back for Atlanta, and maybe we'll get lucky with Gaines and Ward.  If Kirksey has a hammie, I'm guessing he'll be out for a month.  Oh, and I'm also guessing Jamie Collins will be out with a vaginal sprain, but we'll see.  

    From what I read, Randall wasn't completely healthy so Williams made the call to keep him out to get him to 100% rather than risking further injury.   Probably the right call but looks bad based on how many DB's went down yesterday.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Since we have a bye week coming up and our players have extra time, do we know if anybody will be healthy for Atlanta?  That ESPN reporter said Randall was a healthy scratch by Gregg Williams, but I haven't heard more about it.  What's THAT all about?  Anybody know?  I have no proof of this, but I think we'll be getting Joe Schobert back for Atlanta, and maybe we'll get lucky with Gaines and Ward.  If Kirksey has a hammie, I'm guessing he'll be out for a month.  Oh, and I'm also guessing Jamie Collins will be out with a vaginal sprain, but we'll see.  

    From what I read, Randall wasn't completely healthy so Williams made the call to keep him out to get him to 100% rather than risking further injury.   Probably the right call but looks bad based on how many DB's went down yesterday.

    @mark-o said:

    From what I read, Randall wasn't completely healthy so Williams made the call to keep him out to get him to 100% rather than risking further injury.   Probably the right call but looks bad based on how many DB's went down yesterday.

    Considering that two went down in the 1st Q, he made the right decision at that time. No one could see that happening so fast.

  • @mark-o said:

    From what I read, Randall wasn't completely healthy so Williams made the call to keep him out to get him to 100% rather than risking further injury.   Probably the right call but looks bad based on how many DB's went down yesterday.

    Considering that two went down in the 1st Q, he made the right decision at that time. No one could see that happening so fast.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Considering that two went down in the 1st Q, he made the right decision at that time. No one could see that happening so fast.

    Agree... now the question is: how many are asked to come back Week 10 when Week 11 is our BYE?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Considering that two went down in the 1st Q, he made the right decision at that time. No one could see that happening so fast.

    Agree... now the question is: how many are asked to come back Week 10 when Week 11 is our BYE?

    @tour2ma said:

    Agree... now the question is: how many are asked to come back Week 10 when Week 11 is our BYE?

    Especially against Ryan, Julio Jones, et al.