Skip to content

who is your most hated player of our AFCN division opponents ?

The Browns Board
35 26 2.7k
  • G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #1

    it's simple.... 😠😠😠

    who do you want to take a long walk off a short pier? who makes your blood boil by just seeing their face? who would you take a swing at if you ever got the chance? who wouldn't you even pee on to put out if they were on fire? basically, who do you really hate from our 3 AFCN division rivals?

    try and not pick extremely obvious choices unless they REALLY are who you don't like (ex. Ward, Ray Lewis, Ben....etc) and try and give a reason other than they happen to be on another team.

    also, u can include last year's players in case it was Housh or Suggs or someone who left this offseason.

    for me? gotta be Carson Palmer. i just hate the guy.......he seems like a crybaby and i've never seen anyone be so arrogant even though he's won a grand total of jack and squat.

    who is it for you?

  • N nobuo wrote on last edited by nobuo
    #2

    Chad Ochocinco. Throws a hissy fit and melts down last season. Props to the Bengals front office for not giving into his demands to be released or traded. Legally changes his name to the spanish pronunciation of his jersey number. I remember hearing announcers giggle when they first said it and realized that was his name. It wasn't a nickname any longer. How much more of an egotistical baby could this guy get? He gives Terrel Owens a run for his money.

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Hines Ward. Love the guy as a football fan, but that fooker is a Browns killer.

  • D daddybull1 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Hines Ward 100%.....I'm still waiting for someone to knock that shit eating grin off his face....

    peace???

    T.Dawg

  • Hines Ward 100%.....I'm still waiting for someone to knock that shit eating grin off his face....

    peace???

    T.Dawg

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @daddybull1 said:

    Hines Ward 100%.....I'm still waiting for someone to knock that shit eating grin off his face....

    peace???

    T.Dawg

    I hope it happens before he retires.

  • Hines Ward 100%.....I'm still waiting for someone to knock that shit eating grin off his face....

    peace???

    T.Dawg

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @daddybull1 said:

    Hines Ward 100%.....I'm still waiting for someone to knock that shit eating grin off his face....

    peace???

    T.Dawg

    +1. Cheapshot artist, extraordinaire.

    I HATE that dude.

  • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm kinda torn on this one. There are so many. I really want to grab hold of Polamalu's mop top and rip his head off at times, but I would love him if he were a Brown! Chad Ochocinco is just a moron! I actually feel sorry for him. I can't imagine living my life being that stupid! Why would you legally change your name to eightfive...notice, it isn't EIGHTYfive...just eightfive. Can't even do that right! Ben? Nah! He too is just too stupid to hate that much! Ray, although he is a muderer (alledgedly), I'm not sure I really hate him! He talks, but backs it up. He has that attitude we want our guys to have! Wow...I guess that leaves only one, obvious choice. It's gotta be that smug piece of shit Carson Palmer. I fealt no remorse for him when he had his knee blown up! He has always rubbed me the wrong way. But, the true hate for him didn't come 'til his Retarded remarks last year about USC vs OSU! That really made me realize that he is the biggest asshole in the NFL!

  • ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @shepwrite said:

    Hines Ward. Such a punchable face.

    Him and Polomalu..................someone should hold him down and take the electric clippers to his head and shave off his girly hairhappy0045.gif. Ray lewis and his fag dance.

  • P PBJ wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I am from Oxford originally, and was in high school when Big Gay Ben was there. I met him, and he came off as a big hick. I imagine it is worse now that he is a steeler.

    Fun fact: He never graduated from MU

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Ochostinko!....I simply cannot STAND grandstanding prima donnas, but I was raised watching great players making great plays & handing the ball to the Ref, or defensive players making great plays & helping the "victim" get back up. Jimmy Brown, Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, Dick Butkus, Jerry Rice, et al didn't HAVE to dance & strut....they were great & they damn well KNEW it!!!

    Mike

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #11

    All of the steelers!

  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #12

    That steeler shithead harrison..... He's dumb, ignorant, an asshole, and just has no class what so ever

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by AZBrowns
    #13

    Tie....

    Hines Ward and Ray Lewis.

    I understand all of the Hines Ward comments, but Chad over Ray Ray? Not a chance....

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Roid Monkey Harrison hands down. Dude is an embarrassment to Akron.

    Ed Reed can go suck one too.

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Hines Ward gets my vote...looks like he is the one most of us love to hate... Good little reciever.. hate him..

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #16

    not a player but Sam Wyche, thats a deekhead.

  • not a player but Sam Wyche, thats a deekhead.

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @hammertime said:

    not a player but Sam Wyche, thats a deekhead.

    hell add chris collinsworth to the list, prima donna girly man 😠

  • Roid Monkey Harrison hands down. Dude is an embarrassment to Akron.

    Ed Reed can go suck one too.

    PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @riffer-x said:

    Roid Monkey Harrison hands down. Dude is an embarrassment to Akron.

    Ed Reed can go suck one too.

    YOu mean Kent State, not my beloved A-K-Rowdy

  • @riffer-x said:

    Roid Monkey Harrison hands down. Dude is an embarrassment to Akron.

    Ed Reed can go suck one too.

    YOu mean Kent State, not my beloved A-K-Rowdy

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @playgroundlegend said:

    YOu mean Kent State, not my beloved A-K-Rowdy

    He's from Akron----Coventry High School. Besides, Kent is about 13 minutes away.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #20

    ya imo its gotta be the roid monkey harrison