Whoops...Biased Journalist Busted
-
"As much as this is hilarious to hear, there is also a serious aspect. Republican candidate John James is in a close race in Michigan with incumbent Senator Debbie Stabenow.
A reporter named Brenda Battel from the Huron Daily Tribune calls Michigan Senate Candidate John James to schedule an interview. She leaves a voicemail with the details of her request, then…. accidentally didn’t hang up the phone correctly; so the recording continues to pick up her comments.
What you hear next, after Ms. Battel thinks she has hung up, is the personification of media bias"
UPDATE: Mrs. Battel is fired by the newspaper.
-
That honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We hear much worse, both ways, on cable news each day. Either way, she suffered the consequences for it. What an idiot.
-
That honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We hear much worse, both ways, on cable news each day. Either way, she suffered the consequences for it. What an idiot.
That honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We hear much worse, both ways, on cable news each day. Either way, she suffered the consequences for it. What an idiot.
True enough but I think newspaper reporters should be held to a pretty high standard. We know what to expect from Fox or MSNBC.
I realize how competitive the news Market is and how many new and different Outlets there are but somebody has to be straight. And a perfect world I guess...
WSS
-
‘Sean Hannity, come on up’: Trump fawns over Fox News in final rally. ‘They’ve done an incredible job for us.’
-
‘Sean Hannity, come on up’: Trump fawns over Fox News in final rally. ‘They’ve done an incredible job for us.’
‘Sean Hannity, come on up’: Trump fawns over Fox News in final rally. ‘They’ve done an incredible job for us.’

-
Yes this is from a super left wing site. But it the only place I could find the video clip. Start clip at 2:35.
Generic blond Fox News woman. "If you don't want to be called the enemy. Then get the story right, be accurate, and report the story the way I want it to be reported.
-
Mainstream Media Recap: Who Colluded With the Clinton Campaign?
This election cycle was unprecedented in terms of the bias and lack of objectivity exercised by the mainstream media
https://observer.com/2016/11/mainstream-media-recap-who-colluded-with-the-clinton-campaign/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login