Bruce Arians
-
He had stated before that he always liked the idea of coaching here. I’m fine with him as long as it’s a Dorsey choice. No more shotgun marriages! They just don’t work
-
After the game, a reporter from Canton asked him about returning to coaching. He said he would only come out of retirement to coach the Browns. What are your thoughts on this?
-
-
Read that he wants to be the guy to bring the franchise back to glory.
Said when he was here the year they went to the playoffs that this football town was like nowhere else in the NFL.
Just wish he was 10 years younger. I still don't hate the idea. I'd love to go with a young guy but it's really risky bringing in someone brand new to NFL coaching.... boom or bust. I'm sick of bust....
-
Arians comes in brings in a young up and coming OC and prepares for him to take over after 2 seasons .....perfect
-
He would be the most solid HC we have had for years.
-
A lot of us wanted him when he went to Arizona. He was in charge in Indy when Luck was drafted I believe.
I think it’s a good sign for our team going forward. That’s for sure.
-
Arians comes in brings in a young up and coming OC and prepares for him to take over after 2 seasons .....perfect
-
-
Read that he wants to be the guy to bring the franchise back to glory.
Said when he was here the year they went to the playoffs that this football town was like nowhere else in the NFL.
Just wish he was 10 years younger. I still don't hate the idea. I'd love to go with a young guy but it's really risky bringing in someone brand new to NFL coaching.... boom or bust. I'm sick of bust....
Said when he was here the year they went to the playoffs that this football town was like nowhere else in the NFL.
I wish that was a headline on NFL.com such that everyone would be aware of that thought.
--- When he was here as OC everyone was blaming him for the team's lack of success. And I was like, "What? What has Ariens done wrong." But nope, we ran him out of town like a common Pygmy.
-
-
-
My # 1 Choice! He is 66 but could hire a great staff. Worth serious consideration,IMHO!
My # 1 Choice! He is 66 but could hire a great staff. Worth serious consideration,IMHO!
Yeah, he has already been measured for a coffin, so why not hire him? It's not like he has anything else going on.
-
[edit]
I liked him when he was here. Hopefully he still has gas left in the tank. Even more hopefully that it's not just feelings of nostalgia. Sam Rutigliano is another favorite of mine.
WSS
-
Bernie liked him, I know that. But honestly, do you guys see him having enough gas in the tank? As much as I wanted Cowher in 1995, I can't see him giving up the soft life to jump back into the cage. I thought Gruden would be a dud for the same reason. Why not give Kosar the gig? Seriously, if we are being honest, he couldn't do any worse.
-
Bernie liked him, I know that. But honestly, do you guys see him having enough gas in the tank? As much as I wanted Cowher in 1995, I can't see him giving up the soft life to jump back into the cage. I thought Gruden would be a dud for the same reason. Why not give Kosar the gig? Seriously, if we are being honest, he couldn't do any worse.
Bernie liked him, I know that. But honestly, do you guys see him having enough gas in the tank? As much as I wanted Cowher in 1995, I can't see him giving up the soft life to jump back into the cage. I thought Gruden would be a dud for the same reason. Why not give Kosar the gig? Seriously, if we are being honest, he couldn't do any worse.
I would have let kosar be the QB coach ages ago.
-
Bernie liked him, I know that. But honestly, do you guys see him having enough gas in the tank? As much as I wanted Cowher in 1995, I can't see him giving up the soft life to jump back into the cage. I thought Gruden would be a dud for the same reason. Why not give Kosar the gig? Seriously, if we are being honest, he couldn't do any worse.
Bernie liked him, I know that. But honestly, do you guys see him having enough gas in the tank? As much as I wanted Cowher in 1995, I can't see him giving up the soft life to jump back into the cage. I thought Gruden would be a dud for the same reason. Why not give Kosar the gig? Seriously, if we are being honest, he couldn't do any worse.
I listen to BKs pregame show and when he does a local thing. He’s still sharp and knows football. Hues record wouldn’t get a challenge from Bernie
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Good Coach & a better Man... but man, the health issue would scare anybody out of Cleveland? I'd totally toss his name in the