Skip to content

Dez signs with Nawlins

The Browns Board
41 20 1.2k 1
  • Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mark-o said:

    Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

    Well that didn't take long. ?

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Damn that sucks 

  • @mark-o said:

    Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

    Well that didn't take long. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well that didn't take long. ?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well that didn't take long. ?

    One freAking day 

  • Football shape is much different than just in shape. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @d-bone said:

    Football shape is much different than just in shape. 

    Not in my case... 😉

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #21

    well.. I'm glad we didnt pull the trigger on him.. I had bad vibes on him from the get....

    He's toast!

  • @d-bone said:

    Football shape is much different than just in shape. 

    Not in my case... 😉

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Not in my case... 😉

    Yes there is normal joe six pack shape, football shape and the next practically unobtainable Tour shape.  

  • Ouch. The guy has a big mouth, but hate to see stuff like this happen.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @bob806 said:

    Ouch. The guy has a big mouth, but hate to see stuff like this happen.

    ^^^ and it wasn't us for a change. Just more ammunition for me to fire at Trollie.(we're smart enough to  not go after washed up big names).  Le'veon Bell has been working out in Miami bars- You're next. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ghoolie said:

    Amunition for me? WTF does Bryant getting hurt have to do with the Browns?

    1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

    2) I had no dog.in Dez bryant.

    3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

    Baker will be injured this season and Gordon will be deep in the playoffs.

    I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

    Worsefranchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

    attention.jpg

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #25

    @ghoolie said:

    Amunition for me? WTF does Bryant getting hurt have to do with the Browns?

    1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

    2) I had no dog.in Dez bryant.

    3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

    Baker will be injured this season and Gordon will be deep in the playoffs.

    I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

    Worsefranchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

    Pound salt. I'm about ready to fire Ghoolie for around 10 days- hatah. In case you didn't notice, one of the other Mods deleted your heartfelt crap in the Gordon thread- so I can't respond to it directly. I'm working on a rebuttal to your horse sh!t.  

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @ghoolie said:

    Amunition for me? WTF does Bryant getting hurt have to do with the Browns?

    1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

    2) I had no dog.in Dez bryant.

    3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

    Baker will be injured this season and Gordon will be deep in the playoffs.

    I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

    Worsefranchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

    Britt Boowe, Gordon  All the same   Washed up 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I'm just shaking my head at how many posts there was over this guy for it to end with him signing with someone only to probably end his career a day later. Dayum. 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #28

    @ghoolie said:

    Amunition for me? WTF does Bryant getting hurt have to do with the Browns?

    1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

    2) I had no dog.in Dez bryant.

    3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

    Baker will be injured this season and Gordon will be deep in the playoffs.

    I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

    Worse franchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

    Nah, the real point is you're a troll.  You blasted me when I said Dez was washed up, short attention span. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Amunition for me? WTF does Bryant getting hurt have to do with the Browns?

    1) If we qould have signed him he would not have taken that injury. That happened on a unique play.

    2) I had no dog.in Dez bryant.

    3) The REAL point is that Dorsey left us w/o a top WR. We goofed up letting Gordon get sideways and get away.

    Baker will be injured this season and Gordon will be deep in the playoffs.

    I GUARANTEE YOU THE ANNOUNCERS QILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT THE BROWNS F ING UP AND LETTING GORDON QALK.

    Worse franchise in the history of organized football. FIRE DORSEY NOW.

    Nah, the real point is you're a troll.  You blasted me when I said Dez was washed up, short attention span. 

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @hoorta said:

    Nah, the real point is you're a troll.  

    "But Dorsey and Hue have been hoodwinked by him over and over. That is the bigger story. We all knew Gordon is garbage."

    - "Ghoolie" 9/15/218

    troll

  • @hoorta said:

    Nah, the real point is you're a troll.  

    "But Dorsey and Hue have been hoodwinked by him over and over. That is the bigger story. We all knew Gordon is garbage."

    - "Ghoolie" 9/15/218

    troll

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @bjh2130 said:

    "But Dorsey and Hue have been hoodwinked by him over and over. That is the bigger story. We all knew Gordon is garbage."

    - "Ghoolie" 9/15/218

    troll

    LOLOLOL, I'm seriously starting to love ya man.  🙂   You're catching on, my memory is fading in my old age. Trollie posts so much conflicting horse sh!t, he can always come back and  say "see, I was right!!!"  Guy changes direction with the wind, and whatever suits his current trolling.   

    Ohhh,  not quite there yet to use my time out button.   FWIW-   I don't have the RED nuclear button- but Zombo does, and if Trollie keeps it up I may ask Z to push it. It deletes anything & everything a poster has ever done on this board. It's a really cool feature.  😁  

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Did any real Browns fan want Dez? Have we not learned anything from Bowe or Britt? They are all the same pos looking for a last pay day before they are all forgotten about. in 2 years maybe 3 nobody will remember they were even in the NFL and will be out in the streets giving head jobs for crack. Fuk em

  • @bjh2130 said:

    "But Dorsey and Hue have been hoodwinked by him over and over. That is the bigger story. We all knew Gordon is garbage."

    - "Ghoolie" 9/15/218

    troll

    LOLOLOL, I'm seriously starting to love ya man.  🙂   You're catching on, my memory is fading in my old age. Trollie posts so much conflicting horse sh!t, he can always come back and  say "see, I was right!!!"  Guy changes direction with the wind, and whatever suits his current trolling.   

    Ohhh,  not quite there yet to use my time out button.   FWIW-   I don't have the RED nuclear button- but Zombo does, and if Trollie keeps it up I may ask Z to push it. It deletes anything & everything a poster has ever done on this board. It's a really cool feature.  😁  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #32

    @hoorta said:

    Ohhh,  not quite there yet to use my time out button.   FWIW-   I don't have the RED nuclear button- but Zombo does, and if Trollie keeps it up I may ask Z to push it. It deletes anything & everything a poster has ever done on this board. It's a really cool feature.  😁  

    LOLOLOLOL! ?

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Ha- welcome to another 72 hour Ghoolie free weekend.  I believe Z did it- ask me instead of three days, I would have preferred...  

  • Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mark-o said:

    Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

    We wish him well, but was Dez tough enough- like my Brother-in-law Gary- to drive himself to the hospital (after sliding into second base) when he ripped his Achilles?   

  • Ha- welcome to another 72 hour Ghoolie free weekend.  I believe Z did it- ask me instead of three days, I would have preferred...  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @hoorta said:

    Ha- welcome to another 72 hour Ghoolie free weekend.  

    bye felicia.png

  • Ha- welcome to another 72 hour Ghoolie free weekend.  I believe Z did it- ask me instead of three days, I would have preferred...  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @hoorta said:

    Ha- welcome to another 72 hour Ghoolie free weekend.  I believe Z did it- ask me instead of three days, I would have preferred... 

    Z the floor-walker.??