Skip to content

Hueless to join Bungles

The Browns Board
81 36 2.6k 1
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Is he still getting paid by  the Browns?

    depends if any 'pending off-set language' was included in Hue's browns contact.This from Brinson tells me none was...per CBS Will Brinson, i read 4 days ago..."Hue won't be able to get full value of his contract from the browns if Hue takes an OC job or 'some other actual coaching title' in 2018.If Hue serves as a 'consultant' for other teams through his deal, Hue can double dip in terms of salary".

    @gumby73 said:

    depends if any 'pending off-set language' was included in Hue's browns contact.This from Brinson tells me none was...per CBS Will Brinson, i read 4 days ago..."Hue won't be able to get full value of his contract from the browns if Hue takes an OC job or 'some other actual coaching title' in 2018.If Hue serves as a 'consultant' for other teams through his deal, Hue can double dip in terms of salary".

    Yes the teams are indeed getting stingy with releasing any financial information that they don't have to do.  https://www.boydsbets.com/highest-paid-coaches-nfl/

    ....... Most NFL coach salaries aren’t officially disclosed. However, there are sources that report approximate contracts when at all possible.  Normally this is the home town newspapers, but I’ve also found data on Forbes before.

    Using the information that is available, we came up with the approximate salaries below. We simply took the number of years divided by the size of the reported 

    Sean Payton and Pete Carroll are listed with biggest contracts. Both making approximately $8,000,000 million a year.

    Most names at the top of the list have incentives and other perks built into their compensation. So while the salaries vary, the top guys typically make around the same amount.

    Unfortunately teams are getting more stingy with releasing the details of the contracts. No information is available for any of the new head coaches from last year. Same thing for the recent new hires following the 2016 regular-season. We will keep checking and update this page whenever new info becomes available.......

  • Rich Eisen Show@RichEisenShow
    Wait until you hear @CBSSports Ian Eagle tell us what Hue Jackson told Dan Fouts when asked about tailoring the #Browns offense more towards what @bakermayfield ran at #Oklahoma:
  • Rich Eisen Show@RichEisenShow
    Wait until you hear @CBSSports Ian Eagle tell us what Hue Jackson told Dan Fouts when asked about tailoring the #Browns offense more towards what @bakermayfield ran at #Oklahoma:
  • "And the vibe was, this thing is sinking  ship." Clueless Hueless just could not do the job. So a RB coach takes over and shows him in 3 games what he had 3 years to get right.

  • "And the vibe was, this thing is sinking  ship." Clueless Hueless just could not do the job. So a RB coach takes over and shows him in 3 games what he had 3 years to get right.

    @texasag1969 said:

    "And the vibe was, this thing is sinking  ship." Clueless Hueless just could not do the job. So a RB coach takes over and shows him in 3 games what he had 3 years to get right.

    After listening to Ian, ditto it was Clueless Hueless I got my system, and I'll pound square pegs into round holes to make it work. Ya can't fool Fouts- he's seen everything. 

    Well, he's not our problem anymore Cinci- and I thank the guy who came up with this gem- it's Huey, Lewis and the Mews.   😁 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "And the vibe was, this thing is sinking  ship." Clueless Hueless just could not do the job. So a RB coach takes over and shows him in 3 games what he had 3 years to get right.

    After listening to Ian, ditto it was Clueless Hueless I got my system, and I'll pound square pegs into round holes to make it work. Ya can't fool Fouts- he's seen everything. 

    Well, he's not our problem anymore Cinci- and I thank the guy who came up with this gem- it's Huey, Lewis and the Mews.   😁 

    @hoorta said:

    After listening to Ian, ditto it was Clueless Hueless I got my system, and I'll pound square pegs into round holes to make it work. Ya can't fool Fouts- he's seen everything. 

    Well, he's not our problem anymore Cinci- and I thank the guy who came up with this gem- it's Huey, Lewis and the Mews.   😁 

    Exactly.   Fouts knows a thing or two about offense and the fact that Hue couldn't or didn't answer that question tells us all we need to know about Huey cueball.  

    He's clearly got pictures of Mike Brown doing something with someone he should be otherwise why would anyone hire this assclown?

  • @hoorta said:

    After listening to Ian, ditto it was Clueless Hueless I got my system, and I'll pound square pegs into round holes to make it work. Ya can't fool Fouts- he's seen everything. 

    Well, he's not our problem anymore Cinci- and I thank the guy who came up with this gem- it's Huey, Lewis and the Mews.   😁 

    Exactly.   Fouts knows a thing or two about offense and the fact that Hue couldn't or didn't answer that question tells us all we need to know about Huey cueball.  

    He's clearly got pictures of Mike Brown doing something with someone he should be otherwise why would anyone hire this assclown?

    @mark-o said:

    Exactly.   Fouts knows a thing or two about offense and the fact that Hue couldn't or didn't answer that question tells us all we need to know about Huey cueball.  

    He's clearly got pictures of Mike Brown doing something with someone he should be otherwise why would anyone hire this assclown?

    And if you’re wrong, then my theory holds water. Mike Brown is just an idiot. No pictures or blackmail here. Just plain ole stoooopid!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "And the vibe was, this thing is sinking  ship." Clueless Hueless just could not do the job. So a RB coach takes over and shows him in 3 games what he had 3 years to get right.

    After listening to Ian, ditto it was Clueless Hueless I got my system, and I'll pound square pegs into round holes to make it work. Ya can't fool Fouts- he's seen everything. 

    Well, he's not our problem anymore Cinci- and I thank the guy who came up with this gem- it's Huey, Lewis and the Mews.   😁 

    @hoorta said:

    After listening to Ian, ditto it was Clueless Hueless I got my system, and I'll pound square pegs into round holes to make it work. Ya can't fool Fouts- he's seen everything. 

    Well, he's not our problem anymore Cinci- and I thank the guy who came up with this gem- it's Huey, Lewis and the Mews.   😁 

    That’s with a stink thumbed ginger QB singing I Need A New Thug

  • Big takeaway for me was not Hue's understanding, or lack of understanding, of the RPO, but the fact that he was not in control of his offense. That was the dysfunction he revealed in his answer.

  • Big takeaway for me was not Hue's understanding, or lack of understanding, of the RPO, but the fact that he was not in control of his offense. That was the dysfunction he revealed in his answer.

    @tour2ma said:

    Big takeaway for me was not Hue's understanding, or lack of understanding, of the RPO, but the fact that he was not in control of his offense. That was the dysfunction he revealed in his answer.

    So...you think that if he was in control, it would have been oh so much better?  Likely worse.....just like the last two years.  The Browns still won 2 games with Haley at OC....double what they won when Hue was "in control".