OT: Something we can all agree upon.
-
I was at the gas station last week and some kid walked in and had tatoos running all the way up the side of his face and had some of those crazy earings, you know the ones you could put over a trailer hitch. Well anyways he was complaining that he cant find a job and nobody would hire him. I looked at the owner after he left and stated, well have you ever looked in a mirror?

-
There's been a lot of bickering in here lately between "conservatives" and "libs," so here I am, posting a VID we can all enjoy. I mean, who can't get behind face tattoos and the folks that get them.
PS how awesome is the accused "perpetrator?"
mz. said:
There's been a lot of bickering in here lately between "conservatives" and "libs," so here I am, posting a VID we can all enjoy. I mean, who can't get behind face tattoos and the folks that get them.PS how awesome is the accused "perpetrator?"
Can you picture him in a suit and tie? At a Job Fair applying at Microsoft? He will be a tatoo artist forever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login