Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas’

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas’

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
15 Posts 6 Posters 271 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
    • 11k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #1

    Leaders at a college in Michigan decided to cancel its production of “The Vagina Monologues” because it’s discriminatory, given “not all women have vaginas.”

    The women’s resource center at Eastern Michigan University put the kibosh on the famous production since it caters only to women who have the physical anatomy that accompanies the female sex, according to The Ann Arbor News.

    * More far left PC craziness...

    I remember when one of my young uns was born and I was in the delivery room with my wife and when the baby was delivered the nurse asked me if I knew what I had and I said "I see the apple with the stem" and I knew I had a boy....back in those days it was a simpler time in figuring out the sexes.

    https://www.faithwire.com/2018/11/15/michigan-college-cancels-the-vagina-monologues-because-not-all-women-have-vaginas/

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hahaha. This is the stuff that will alienate women who would otherwise be on the side of trans people.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
        • 24k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ive seen snippets of that sht on comedy shows and im astounded even women could sit through that nonsense. Its truly unwatcheable. I wouldnt sit through 1 minute of the male version of that........

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

          C MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C calfoxwc

            that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

            Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
            • 24k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @calfoxwc said:

            that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

            U know someone is dddeeeeeeeeppp in ur eyeball when........

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              nope - just a student to much a birdbrain to ever learn to stop the personal insults, and learn to discuss issues.

              Which, apparently, won't ever happen because woody doesn't learn anything, ever. He just sits back and attacks

              people and sources with one liner retorts he thinks makes him look like he is actually a legimate part of the discussion.

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • C calfoxwc

                nope - just a student to much a birdbrain to ever learn to stop the personal insults, and learn to discuss issues.

                Which, apparently, won't ever happen because woody doesn't learn anything, ever. He just sits back and attacks

                people and sources with one liner retorts he thinks makes him look like he is actually a legimate part of the discussion.

                Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                • 24k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @calfoxwc said:

                nope - just a student to much a birdbrain to ever learn to stop the personal insults, and learn to discuss issues.

                Which, apparently, won't ever happen because woody doesn't learn anything, ever. He just sits back and attacks

                people and sources with one liner retorts he thinks makes him look like he is actually a legimate part of the discussion.

                when u bring him up constantly in threads he hasn5 even posted in and before he's even had his morning coffee........ur acknowledging ur his bitch. 

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                  • 24k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
                  #8

                  he diesnt just rent space in ur brain anymore, he's the super. He sublets at this point ☕

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 64k Posts
                    • 8k Reputation
                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    are you talking out of your stupidass again?

                    I'm sure, whatever you are trolling about.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • C calfoxwc

                      that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

                      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                      • 33k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @calfoxwc said:

                      that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

                      Please stop thinking about me, it is very strange. 

                      I am from Cleveland and live here now.

                      I went to the University of Michigan, one of the top universities in the world, not Eastern. 

                      Now, again, it is very strange you are so obsessed with me. You need a hobby.

                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                        • 24k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
                        #11

                        this obsession is going on years now. Im positive at this point cals found out it was like a relative of woodys who sexually abused him as a child or something like that. Its very strange

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                          • 13k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Shmuck *ichigan. 

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                            @calfoxwc said:

                            that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

                            Please stop thinking about me, it is very strange. 

                            I am from Cleveland and live here now.

                            I went to the University of Michigan, one of the top universities in the world, not Eastern. 

                            Now, again, it is very strange you are so obsessed with me. You need a hobby.

                            calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @mld-woody said:

                            Please stop thinking about me, it is very strange.

                            I am from Cleveland and live here now.

                            I went to the University of Michigan, one of the top universities in the world, not Eastern.

                            Now, again, it is very strange you are so obsessed with me. You need a hobby.

                            no, you aren't a victim, except of your own due consequences. Leave me and my posts alone. Then I forget about you.

                            You can't quit for very long - though - you are addicted to being an infantile little woodpecker fart.

                            MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • C calfoxwc

                              @mld-woody said:

                              Please stop thinking about me, it is very strange.

                              I am from Cleveland and live here now.

                              I went to the University of Michigan, one of the top universities in the world, not Eastern.

                              Now, again, it is very strange you are so obsessed with me. You need a hobby.

                              no, you aren't a victim, except of your own due consequences. Leave me and my posts alone. Then I forget about you.

                              You can't quit for very long - though - you are addicted to being an infantile little woodpecker fart.

                              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 33k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              no, you aren't a victim, except of your own due consequences. Leave me and my posts alone. Then I forget about you.

                              You can't quit for very long - though - you are addicted to being an infantile little woodpecker fart.

                              Yells at me for playing the victim....while playing the victim. Vintage Cal

                              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                • 64k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'm not a victim - just a teacher trying to get through to your birdbrain woodpeckery. I'm not the only one who has told you about it, either.

                                Maybe you could go here and see how unpopular you are.

                                https://trumptown.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate